Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina

Courtier
City
Irgendwo im Nirgendwo
Country
Germany
frederick2.jpg
model for Starzewski
frederick1.jpg

both: nettyroyal.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Frederick Windsor
model for Starzewski

Attachments

• england_frederick03.jpg
    england_frederick03.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,761
  • england_frederick04.jpg
    england_frederick04.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6,894
  • england_frederick06.jpg
    england_frederick06.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,738
  • england_frederick07.jpg
    england_frederick07.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5,633
  • england_frederick12.jpg
    england_frederick12.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8,529
Lord Frederick Windsor

Attachments

• england_frederick10.jpg
    england_frederick10.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,770
  • england_frederick11.jpg
    england_frederick11.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,841
  • england_frederick13.jpg
    england_frederick13.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,922
  • england_frederick14.jpg
    england_frederick14.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,010
  • england_frederick15.jpg
    england_frederick15.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 4,430
  • 1995___Princess_Michael___son_Frederick.JPG
    1995___Princess_Michael___son_Frederick.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 706
  • Prince_and_Princess_Michael_of_Kent_with_son_Frederick.JPG
    Prince_and_Princess_Michael_of_Kent_with_son_Frederick.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 793
1. Frederick at Queen Mum's 100th birthday
2. 2003-06-10 - London - Frederick
3. 2003-07-03 - London - Leaving his birthday party

Attachments

• Frederick_at_Queen_Mum__s_100th_birthday.JPG
    Frederick_at_Queen_Mum__s_100th_birthday.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,951
  • 2003_06_10___London___Frederick.JPG
    2003_06_10___London___Frederick.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 2003_07_03___London___Leaving_his_birthday_party.JPG
    2003_07_03___London___Leaving_his_birthday_party.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 598
www.mirror.co.uk/news

FREDDIE'S HERVEY PETTING

Sep 16 2003
Lady Vic and Lord snog at club bash

HE'S a rich young Lord with who had a penchant for taking drugs, partying all night and not doing much in the day.

She's a Lady who also likes partying hard, hanging out in celeb haunts such as St Tropez and, er, leading a life of leisure.

So it was only a matter of time before Freddie Windsor and Victoria Hervey got together.

We can reveal the young socialites have been secretly playing tonsil tennis with each other for the past few weeks.

They tried to be dicreet but their cover was blown when they attended the relaunch of Boujis nightclub in South Kensington.

They arrived together and it wasn't long before they were getting hot and heavy in the VIP room and dancing hip to hip.

A source tells us: "Everyone was getting pretty drunk and there was a lot of champagne being consumed.

"From the moment they started dancing, Victoria was pressing herself right up against Freddie and he seemed more than happy to grab her and gyrate away.

"Nice for them, but not so nice for those of us who had to watch.

"Then they started snogging like a pair of teenagers. By the end of the night, the only time they were apart was when one of them popped to the loo.

Bug-eyed Freddie, 24, who is 28th in line to the throne has been linked with Victoria before, but the romance never really got off the ground.

He has also wined and dined Sophie Dahl and Patsy Kensit but both dalliances were over before they really began.

Three years ago, the mop-haired fop made headlines after he was found slumped on the steps of a club after a film premiere after party.

He admitted taking cocaine but apologised to parents Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and vowed never to touch the stuff again.

Victoria, 26, has been single since she split from Nathan Roberts, winner of TV's Model Behaviour.

She called time on their five-month romance in June saying: "I ended the relationship because he was beneath me. I'm happily single now."

She has also been linked with Big Brother's Alex Sibley and Formula 1 ace David Coulthard.

A pal says: "Victoria was desperate to get it back together with Freddie that she had been calling him almost non stop.

"They are having a fling, it's an open secret among their close friends. But let's just say they're more interested in each others bodies rather than their minds."

Victoria's agent at Premier Modelling said last night: "I can't comment on Victoria's private life."

Attachments

• BFB6FA0000.jpg
    BFB6FA0000.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 11,518
He looks like death walking...and he always has a look of complete idiocrocy on his face!

He is pretty scary looking. I think it's his eyes. The lids are so puffy and he has very light colored eyes. They look so blank. Like the article posted on the previous page says, he has bug eyes. You can also tell he has killed a few too many brain cells with all of his drug use.

In my view Feddie has been very unfairly criticised in the press. Yes he's been drunk and experimented with drugs like many young men (including the much younger Prince Harry ) have done but he is hardly spinning out of control. He left Eton with excellent grades and holds a degree from Oxford. He is currently studying law and looks set to have a successful career. In many ways he reminds me of a young Lord Linley, another Royal who in his youth enjoyed life in the fast lane but matured into a responsible family man with a thriving business.

I think that Lord Freddie could be very handsome if it wasn't for those dark circles under his eyes. :yuk: They make him look bad......very bad sometimes. :shock:

I agree that the press has been unfair to him. It's a big deal because of who he is and that just sucks for him really. :cry:

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
How did Freddie ever get a job in modeling? He is quite unattractive if you ask me.

I don't think he's done much modelling lately. I think that at the time Frederik was getting modelling work the "strung out, anorexic" look was in, which Frederik sort of seemed to fit. (Kate Moss was one of the top and most-sought after models at the time.) It was also around the time that some tabloids and Rex Feature had a string of pictures of Frederik drunk and strung out at a party.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
How did Freddie ever get a job in modeling? He is quite unattractive if you ask me.
BEcause he is royal...that's how...i agree he is not very attractive...but you're when you're rich and royal that can take you far...:)

At Trooping the Colour in 1999 with his sister:
From Uppa UK:

Attachments

• B115_083601_0708.jpg
    B115_083601_0708.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited:
OMG! Check these out from Bridgettes pages.
What was he thinking? Why would he pose like this?
In the first shot it looks like his romantic preference would be a man. Also looks like he's wearing tons of eyeliner. Second shot's not too bad, looks way better than the first.
Does anyone know of his girlfriend history?​

Eyeliner on him? Woah. I would not have imagined that...ever. I don't think it looks right on him, at all.

Lord Frederick Windsor

I can see noone is posting about him, yet, he's a QEII nephew, I can remember there was a huge scandal years ago, when he and his friend, Tom, Camilla' son, were involved in dope ,but I don't remember all the details, anyone knows more about him ? he grad at Oxford, was before that at Eton, is he still single ?

emily62_1 said:
I can see noone is posting about him, yet, he's a QEII nephew, I can remember there was a huge scandal years ago, when he and his friend, Tom, Camilla' son, were involved in dope ,but I don't remember all the details, anyone knows more about him ? he grad at Oxford, was before that at Eton, is he still single ?

He's actually her first cousin once removed:

George V > Albert (George VI)>Elizabeth

George V > Geroge, Duke of Kent > Michael of Kent > Lord Frederick Windsor

And, much to the shock of his mother, he was involved with much more than dope. It was actually the white stuff, but he allegedly only did it 'once'. Yes, he is still single -- that is, he isn't married. I'm not sure if he's dating.

Sean.~ said:
Oh, c'mon. Pushy's not that bad! She's colourful & oft misunderstood, in my opinion. She makes the RF more stimulating and interesting...hehehehehe. I'm sure she has high expectations of her children, though. That can't be easy.
Totally agree with you Sean.
Though my feeling is, as Gabriella nicely put it in a recent interview: "I wish she would not always been that newsworthy". :D

Sean.~ said:
Oh, c'mon. Pushy's not that bad! She's colourful & oft misunderstood, in my opinion. She makes the RF more stimulating and interesting...hehehehehe. I'm sure she has high expectations of her children, though. That can't be easy.

You are joking, right?? That woman is utterly too snobby and all her exploits have undoubtedly affected her children. As Her Majesty has been quoted as saying about her "She is much to grand for us."

Viscount Linley, when asked in the 80's about what gift he would give his worst enemy, he replied "Dinner with Princess Michael."

Doesn't he look a little bit like William?

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought a couple of the pictures (the ones near the beginning of the thread) looked a tiny bit like Prince William. Guess since he's a Windsor it's remotely possible, somehow? Maybe I'm just looking at too many photos today!

Not that I believe in reincarnation or anything, but sometimes I see parallels between Princess Michael and Elizabeth Woodville: an ambitious and beautiful commoner who set her sights high and had high ambitions for her children.

That is an interesting comparison Elspeth. Elizabeth Woodville wouldn't submit to Edward IV unless he married her. His hormones got the best of him and he married her!!

Not only was she ambitious for her children, but for all of the Woodville family. Didn't she marry a male relative off to an elderly wealthy widow???

Among other things, yes. Colourful character, Elizabeth Woodville! Not that I'm suggesting that Princess Michael is anywhere near that irresponsible, just that she seems to have a great deal of ambition.

Elspeth said:
Not that I believe in reincarnation or anything, but sometimes I see parallels between Princess Michael and Elizabeth Woodville: an ambitious and beautiful commoner who set her sights high and had high ambitions for her children.
Do you mean commoner as opposed to royal or as opposed to aristocrat? Because if it's the later, she was a baroness.

Tiarapin, though I don't deny she's really grand, half of the stories appearing on her in the press are invented, altered or totally nonobjective. As a matter of fact British press hates her, and when they hate someone...
To me, she would not make the top 5 of Royals who embarrass the monarchy (the "real" Windsor are actually the best at it, IMO).

I mean commoner as opposed to royal. Elizabeth Woodville was aristorcracy rather than peasantry herself.

Pss Michael is very well connected bloodwise. She's probably as extensively connected royally in the blood department as Prince Michael is.

grecka said:
Pss Michael is very well connected bloodwise. She's probably as extensively connected royally in the blood department as Prince Michael is.
Indeed. She's for example a direct descendant of Catherine of Medici on whom she wrote a book. I think her mother was the one with the blue blood in her family, from one of the most prestigious Hungarian family. But her dad is still a commoner (i.e. non-royal)

Her father was a baron and her mother a Countess Szapary by birth. Her maternal grandmother was a Windisch-Graetz.

Idriel said:
Tiarapin, though I don't deny she's really grand, half of the stories appearing on her in the press are invented, altered or totally nonobjective. As a matter of fact British press hates her, and when they hate someone...
To me, she would not make the top 5 of Royals who embarrass the monarchy (the "real" Windsor are actually the best at it, IMO).

While I do not deny the "real" Windsors are good at embarrassing themselves (Charles comes to mind), I still feel Princess Michael is a gold digger who married Prince Michael of Kent just to get an HRH. While Prince Michael doesn't have the money she would wish for, she got the HRH and that gives her pleasure to no end. She doesn't like anyone who is not of the elite class. She would never stoop to speak to an American commoner like myself unless it served her best interests.

tiaraprin said:
You are joking, right?? That woman is utterly too snobby and all her exploits have undoubtedly affected her children. As Her Majesty has been quoted as saying about her "She is much to grand for us."

Viscount Linley, when asked in the 80's about what gift he would give his worst enemy, he replied "Dinner with Princess Michael."

I was half-joking. And, as someone has been following her 'career' since the early days, I don't think she's half as bad as she is often made out to be. You are taking the Queen's remarks out of context. They weren't made in relation to anything Pushy did or said. Rather, they were made in response to Lord Mountbatten who was going on and on about Pushy's illustrious background in order to sell the marriage to the Queen. The exact quote was " She sounds much to grand for us".

With respect to Lord Linley, I think his comment (and it was lunch, not dinner, IIRC) was plain rude & highly inappropriate. There was animosity between the two families because of tiffs at Kensington Palace, IIRC. In any case, Prince Michael had a 'word' with him after the fact.

AFAIC, if he really wanted to punish someone he should have given them lunch with his chain-smoking, self-absorbed (not to mention cradle robbing) mother, "The Princess Margaret". At least Princess Michael is intelligent & educated, unlike most of the Windsors. Thus lunch with her would at least be stimulating and entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom