Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Princess Margaret is not a shining example of royalty. She was a snob. She was spoiled. She did many immoral things (and people judge Diana to be worse than Margaret?).

However, Princess Michael is not a shining example either. I think Lord Linley's comment quite amusing. It is my belief that many in the family think the way he does.

Last edited by a moderator:
tiaraprin said:
While I do not deny the "real" Windsors are good at embarrassing themselves (Charles comes to mind), I still feel Princess Michael is a gold digger who married Prince Michael of Kent just to get an HRH. While Prince Michael doesn't have the money she would wish for, she got the HRH and that gives her pleasure to no end. She doesn't like anyone who is not of the elite class. She would never stoop to speak to an American commoner like myself unless it served her best interests.

That's just not true. In fact, she has quite a few American commoner friends, and where do you get the idea that she doesn't like anyone who is not of the elite class? Is this your opinion or are you stating this as fact? If the latter can you back it up with substantive proof. I'm not coming down on you, I' m just inerested & curious to see why you've formed such an opinion.

As for her being a gold digger who married Michael for his money and title, I think this is an outlandish statement. Sorry. You, of course, are entitled to your opinion, but again I would ask for proof to support your statement. AFAIC, they have a very happy marriage, and as he told Linely, she's the woman he *loves*. *He* married her because he wanted to & had a family with her because he wanted to.

Last edited:
I should have been clearer--middle class and poor American Commoners. Uh, I believe all her American Commoner friends have the money to lend her to keep her in the style she wishes, and they get the credit for being friends with a royal.

I do not doubt Prince Michael's love for his wife. I think he is a good man. Princess Michael I do not like and YES it is my opinion.

I don't doubt the good qualities of Prince Michael. Lady Gabriella also seems to have come out unscathed by her mother. It makes me wonder if Lord Frederick has had the problems he has had because of his mother. Even Her Majesty, it has to be admitted, was not a great mother. It is sad.

I am glad we are finally having a sensible discussion abount Princess Michael.

In over twenty years of following the Royal Family I can't remember reading ANYTHING positive about this person. Indeed she has always come across more as a cartoon character than an actual human being.

In the popular press Princess Michael of Kent usually appears as someone who is almost a byword for evil. So far she has been said to be greedy; snobbish; racist; a Nazi; devoid of love for her husband other than his title; had affairs with billionaires; obsessed with making rich marraiges for her children and sacking a cancer sufferer. This isn't a person it is a caricature.

In any account given by her husband, children and friends (yes, she actually has quite a few) she comes across as a warm and adored lynchpin in a family of four who loves her spouse and offspring as much as they do her.

Last edited:
Well, that aside, the woman looks like she's in her 30s still. I hope my body's as gravity-defying as hers seems to be when I'm only enough to recieve social security.

Last edited:
Here some pics I found in the Storm Model agency website (as Freddie is a member of this agency).
Sorry, the pics are really little.

Below is his z-card (his model ID card)

2ahcg.jpg

height:6' 1" / 185.42 cm
chest:40" / 101.6 cm
waist:32" / 81.28 cm
shoes:11
hair colour:Brown Dark
hair length:Short
eyes:Green

Attachments

• 2ahcp.jpg
    2ahcp.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 534
  • 2ahcn.jpg
    2ahcn.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 396
  • 2ahco.jpg
    2ahco.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 477
  • 2ahcm.jpg
    2ahcm.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 438
  • 2ahcl.jpg
    2ahcl.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 2ahck.jpg
    2ahck.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 459
  • 2ahch.jpg
    2ahch.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 378
Idriel said:
Here some pics I found in the Storm Model agency website (as Freddie is a member of this agency).

I am sorry, this guy looks really strange. His eyes I don't know how to describe it. They are so big and shocking blue!!

I was thinking the same thing. In the 19the century he'd probably have been able to set up shop as a hypnotist with that mesmerising glare.

tiaraprin said:
I am sorry, this guy looks really strange. His eyes I don't know how to describe it. They are so big and shocking blue!!

His model ID card says his eyes are green. Perhaps he was wearing contact lenses?

I think his big photograph (the one with the eyeliner) emphasizes the eyes deliberately -- sort of that "heroin chic" which was popular for a few years.

No, I actually saw film of the photoshoot. It was in a British documentary about the artist Van Dyke and Princess Michael was one of the contributors. Lord Freddie was photographed by Mario Testino to show how a modern sitter of Van Dyke would probably look today as Van Dyke's subjects were quite Avant Garde in their day. He was styled by Isabella Blow, who styled Beatrice for Tatler, and he looked fine before they put all the eyeliner on him.

iowabelle said:
His model ID card says his eyes are green. Perhaps he was wearing contact lenses?
His eyes are light green and seem nearly grey when exposed to intense light. That's why his glaze looks blue here (but if you look closely, it's light green).
IMO, Freddie often looks crazed on drugs due to the shape of his eyes (quite globulus). That means he always has shadow under his eyes which give the impression of to much partying (even though he does party a lot) and too much magic white powder.

Boy am I glad that I at least look half sane in my pictures. Guess it's true even royals can't take a decent picture LOL.

xx hrh xx

Attachments

• 51729408.jpg
    51729408.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 996
{ed} Best Princess Michael story feautures Diana and Sarah at Ascot. This was the one where they were poking people in the rear with the umbrellas. Story goes they walked by her and said "Oh, wow! Look, it's PRINCESS Michael!" Mean girls.

That means he always has shadow under his eyes which give the impression of to much partying (even though he does party a lot) and too much magic white powder.

Heavens above. Andrea Casiraghi, Freddie Windsor - if a Royal looks tired suddenly they're on drugs.

It's interesting to read that his eyes bother some people. Okay, to me they're not so attractive (practically bordering on scary), but if you go to Worldroots and look at pictures of the Duke of Clarence (Albert Victor, older brother of George V), you can see that they could be brothers. His eyes are definitely a gene thing.

Now that you mention it, those eyes are really genetic. It seems Queen Victoria and Princess Beatrice have a bit of those eyes as well, don't you think?

There's a photograph of Queen Victoria looking up a bust of Prince Albert at Edward VII's wedding to Alexandra and I must say - the eyes are extremely haunting! Personally, I think he has gorgeous eyes.

A lot of the past royals...Queen Alexandra, Queen Mary, Edward VII, had those HUGE, bulging eyes....some were quite scary looking...Princess Maud, later Queen of Norway...her eyes were haunting..

In History, we were watching a video about jack the ripper and apparently one possible suspect was the duke of clarence Prince Albert Victor ayway there was a picture of him on the video and i was really shocked to see the resemblance between him and Lord Freddy Windsor..it is Amazing..i will try to see if i can find any pictures of him to post

It is the bulging eyes....they all had them. Huge, expressive and BULGING. There are still some remnants from that inbreeding which can be passed genetically through generations.

Thank god in the past two generations new, fresh blood, has been introduced into the Royal Family.

tiaraprin said:
He has his mother's looks it appears. Maybe his feminine looks and his father's long head makes for strange 'bedfellows'. He creeps me out. When he was younger, I thought he was cute with his pretty eyes. But, anymore, he's really creepy looking. I not meaning to offend anyone. Just my opinion.;)
HMQueenElizabethII said:
At Trooping the Colour in 1999 with his sister:
From Uppa UK:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=160438&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1119096980

He looks so freaky!:)

I think Freddie is quite handsome. He doesn't have "bug eyes".

LONDON - JUNE 14: Lord Frederick Windsor attends party at Bluebird to celebrate The Shop at Bluebird opened by Belle and John Robinson and hosted by Sir Terence and Vicki Conran and Belle and John Robinson, at Bluebird on June 14, 2006 London, England.

20gbfc4.jpg
20gbfrl.jpg
20gbfxs.jpg

(Gettyimages)

1. LONDON - JUNE 15: Lord Frederick Windsor attends the Quintessentially Summer Party, at Debenham House on June 15, 2006 London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
2. LONDON - JULY 11: Lord Frederick Windsor attends The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party at the Serpentine Gallery on July 11, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

20gbg5l.jpg
20gbgg9.jpg

Is that Lady Garbriella with Freddi when he is wearing the striped shirt? How weird not to mention her in the caption. I know that's Kate in the other pic.

Yes, it's Gabriella and Kate! The reason why they aren't mentioned in the caption is, that I only copied one caption of a pic with Lord Frederick and not all captions, so Getty hasn't done anything wrong or strange, it was me who thought you would all identify the girls on your own ;) :)

He does look a little bit like Prince Eddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom