Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that lord Freddie is quite shy.Sophie doesn't look natural to me.But both of them seem very educated. As it concerns the comparison above, I think Angelina Jolie is far more beautiful than Sophie, although Sophie is very pretty. It will be interesting to see the evolution of her career in Hollywood.

Lord Freddie is a very handsome man. I have met him in person... He is very polite and intelligent.
Tamaraa, thank you for sharing the video and :welcome:
It's really nice to have another fan of the glamorous Kents around!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexey 1904

One of them looks grey, the other one totally dehydrated... Wonder what these kids do at home. :rolleyes: Ok seriously now, I cannot believe Sophie set her foot out of the house looking like that. I'm not saying this because she's part of the BRF now, married to a Lord blah blah :)sick:), how could any woman appear like that in public?! It's inconceivable! :bang:
'Not in Hollywood, it isn't. Nick Nolte once showed up to an awards show of some kind wearing his pj's and bathrobe'! 'Have you seen any recent pics of Britney Spears lately'? People who get to Hollywood have an attitude: 'Look at me, I'm a star', and they don't care what they look like. Not all the time, but enough times to be photgraphed. It's a sad situation, but I call it EGO.:)

Lord Freddie is a very handsome man...
Ah ah, he's cute in that video. He always looked a bit shy to me but I never imagined it was so much

I too think he's cute. :)
And he looks so much better in footage than in pictures (though I personally always found him handsome :heart2: :p ).

I've seen that Sophie's guest role in "Two and a half man" has been extended. The sixth episode with her has been aired a few days ago. Does anyone know if she's going to be a "firm member" of the series' cast? I thought there had been planned only two or three episodes with her as guest star - so she seems to be a success?

She's currently listed as a 'recurring' guest, and her time on the show is placed as Season 9 - present.

'Not in Hollywood, it isn't. Nick Nolte once showed up to an awards show of some kind wearing his pj's and bathrobe'! 'Have you seen any recent pics of Britney Spears lately'? People who get to Hollywood have an attitude: 'Look at me, I'm a star', and they don't care what they look like. Not all the time, but enough times to be photgraphed. It's a sad situation, but I call it EGO.:)

I understand your point Alexey, but bare in mind that Sophie doesn't come from the social class Nick Nolte or the average Hollywood 'star' comes from. ;) She had better carry herself more gracefully in public, she did very well at William's wedding, for example.

I agree that Sophie's style and manners in Britain and in the US( Hollywood) vary quite much.

Anyway I think Sophie really enjoys living and working in the US,I don't think they 'll return back to the UK soon. She'll probably stay there continuing her career as comedy actress.

Victoria Beckham is the picture of elegance in a clinging dress and peep toe heels at British pre-Oscar bash | Mail Online
British actress Sophie Winkleman added to the glamorous contingent in a striking black and white striped dress on the red carpet.
Sophie, famous for her role in British TV comedy Peep Show, is married to British royal Lord Freddie Windsor who was also at the annual event.

Spletnik -Pre-Oscar reception for the British Oscar nominees

I do not like this look because it appears to be sloppy.

Last edited:
Yes, this look is very tacky indeed.
But I wonder how Sophie's career will evolve in later years to come.

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor attended the Chanel And Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner
at Madeo Restaurant in Los Angeles, California on February 25, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:
Lady Frederic's face appears to be pasty in comparison with the neck yet again. Overall she looks worn out.

Last edited:
^^ true. Her makeup gives her a weird look. But I like what she's wearing

I don't know anything personally about Lady Windsor; only what I read about her wedding in 'Majesty' magazine. Maybe she figures she isn't known too well over here, so she acts like she does so she'll be 'accepted' by the other 'stars'.

Once Lord and Lady Windsor take a trip back to the UK, hopefully her behavior will be acceptable to all the aristocrats she knows there, and she can relax, knowing she doesn't have to put on an 'act' to please them.

Although I think Sophie is a beauty, but her make up appears pasty and mismatched to her skin tone to me at times.

Yes She hs olive toned skin and puts on too light makeup

Now what is that ^ ? Will they support a charity organization through this or it's just plain vanity and promotion of Sophie?!

I am assuming Sophie will be doing a performance of the play Love Letters.

Thanks! And what is Lord Frederick doing there? :ermm: Is this his place in the world?? :bang:

I am assuming Sophie will be doing a performance of the play Love Letters.

Sophie Winkleman stars alongside her husband, Freddie Windsor, in the short film (14 mins) Love Letters, completed in January 2011. Co-written by the couple and directed by Kate Coggins, Love Letters centres around a game (ostensibly of Scrabble) played out in a London hotel room - a game where the real stakes turn out to be higher than they initially seem.

:previous: From Sophie's website.

Pictures from the production of the movie: Sophie Winkleman and Freddie Windsor - Love Letters | blog |

Thanks! And what is Lord Frederick doing there? :ermm: Is this his place in the world?? :bang:

Don't know, perhaps just being a supportive husband. I doubt too many people in Hollywood would know who he is or who he is related to. Come to think of it, not too many people in the UK know who he is.

Indeed, but still... This isn't an excuse, IMO. Royalty is royalty, it's as simple as that.

I think Freddie falls into the category of merely being related to royalty and can do pretty much as he pleases. He is not an HRH and is very far down in the line of succession so I dont see any need to limit his options. He does need to work for a living but he can also have a bit of fun along the way. He will never take on royal engagements and even his parents only very very rarely take on official engagements.

You're talking about titles and HRH and so on, so I don't think you have conceived the concept of being royal properly. He is Prince Michael's son, a true blue-blooded young man, IMO he can't do exactly 'as he pleases'. Anyway, let's agree to disagree. End of story. ;) :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom