Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he do that? It is so bad. Lord Frederic has not got any formal acting training.

Thanks! :flowers:
Due to some reason, I misread the sentence. "Two and Half Men" is not a good quality TV show. It is just a compilation of flat humour.

Last edited:
The episode was rather funny but Sophie added nothing to the episode, although I doubt she was supposed.

Thanks! :flowers:
Due to some reason, I misread the sentence. "Two and Half Men" is not a good quality TV show. It is just a compilation of flat humour.
I agree that it's more or less cheap project,but there are people enjoying it.Maybe Sophie wants to stay busy anyway,by participating in different kinds of tv-shows.

:previous:
It's called 'work', which is what actors and actresses aspire to. Otherwise they are unemployed.

The episode of Two and a Half Men in which Sophie Winkleman appeared was aired in the US on 21 November. It was watched by 15.8 million viewers - source
The show is in the top 10 US television programs based on primetime broadcast total viewership - source

So, whether one likes the show or not, the offer of a guest role on Two and a Half Men is an opportunity not to be passed up.

:previous:

Thanks a lot for the link, Dierna23!

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor attended the Giorgio Armani/Vanity Fair private
dinner on October 11, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

One of them looks grey, the other one totally dehydrated... Wonder what these kids do at home. :rolleyes: Ok seriously now, I cannot believe Sophie set her foot out of the house looking like that. I'm not saying this because she's part of the BRF now, married to a Lord blah blah :)sick:), how could any woman appear like that in public?! It's inconceivable! :bang:

One of them looks grey, the other one totally dehydrated... Wonder what these kids do at home. :rolleyes: Ok seriously now, I cannot believe Sophie set her foot out of the house looking like that. I'm not saying this because she's part of the BRF now, married to a Lord blah blah :)sick:), how could any woman appear like that in public?! It's inconceivable! :bang:

I agree in one:that Sophie looked better in Britain,before the marriage.

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor attended BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season Tea
Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, California on January 14, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Lady Frederic's makeup leaves much to be desired.

Lady Frederic's makeup leaves much to be desired.
I agree, it looks like a very cheap makeup. Before leaving for Los Angeles she seemed to have better style.

What is the problem with Sophie's makeup? It does not appear garish or cheap. Somebody explain, please.

I agree with Kitty I think her make up is very discreet and natural looking.Kate wears more than that whenever we see her.

I think she looks great, too. But I think the problem is that her base might be a bit too pale for her skin tone & makes her look paste-y in the pictures. It could be the flash that makes it that way, though, so not her fault at all. This is just my opinion of course.:flowers:

I think she looks beautiful as usual there is nothing cheap about her makeup it just doesn't match her skin tone.

I think her make-up is too mate and this is the problem. But she's beautiful woman with gorgeous brown eyes.

I too think she's ok, her husband otherwise! What's happen with his eyes?

A agree with you Antonieta , Lord Federick looks ill tired and I don’t like his eyes since months.

Lady Frederick looks anemic in these pictures. Either low iron, or seriously wrong base color. There is a way to look natural, but not ghostly IMO. Her features are so pretty though.

Lord Fred has typical hanoverian bulging eyes

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor attended BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season Tea
Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, California on January 14, 2012.
I'm really not sure whether I have seen a bigger mouth in my entire life, although it's good that she is still able to pull herself together and make decent public appearances. Fred on the other hand didn't look healthy, I think most of you are right here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina Jolie has a bigger mouth than Sophie. But why does that matter?

Angelina Jolie has a bigger mouth than Sophie. But why does that matter?

I didn't say it mattered, it's just that I have always disliked such big mouths. And you're right about Jolie, Hollywood stars are a non-issue for me, so I'd have never thought of this comparison. ;) :flowers:

Lord Freddie is a very handsome man. I have met him in person and he looks like Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. He is very polite and intelligent. I hope he knows who he is and I hope his beautiful wife loves him for himself because he deserves to be loved. He's really special. [yes, I have a little crush on him!! :)] Have you guys watched this? Lord Frederick Windsor & Sophie Winkleman posing for pictures - YouTube Lord Freddie is a bit shy and he does not seem to enjoy the flashing cameras.- :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom