Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie is a beautiful mom, Maude looks like a cute little baby. But egads, that open collar and chain. It sent me back to 1983 and Staying Alive.

Nice photo!

Very beautiful picture. The baby is so cute I just want to hold her...

The photos are lovely, indeed. Prince and Princess Michael must be happy to become grandparents.

Last edited:
Frederick, Sophie, and little Maud look great. But it's strange to me to see Prince and Princess Michael in such casual clothes. (open shirt and everything, really?) They are such an elegant couple and I love the way they look in their more formal attire. Oh well, it's nice to see the happy family.

And I love Frederick's explanation of Maud's names. Lovely and meaningful.

It's an informal picture, they look like happy grandparents.

Baby Maud looks adorable, that photo of her snuggling up to Sophie is so cute. :)

I have a feeling that they won't get to see each other often, but it would be nice if Maud could be a playmate for Prince George. I have that edition of Hello, and on the cover, there's a quote (which I assume is from one of the family) which says "it's lovely that Maud and Prince George are so close in age", so perhaps they will be playmates.

Baby Maud looks adorable, that photo of her snuggling up to Sophie is so cute. :)

I have a feeling that they won't get to see each other often, but it would be nice if Maud could be a playmate for Prince George. I have that edition of Hello, and on the cover, there's a quote (which I assume is from one of the family) which says "it's lovely that Maud and Prince George are so close in age", so perhaps they will be playmates.

One thing I can imagine is that in about 13-14 years when it all starts with George being the heart throb of the word, Maud will have to fight the girls off with a big stick with them wanting introductions to George. OK.. way way far ahead and probably far fetched but I'm sure the both of them will grow up knowing each other and that they're related.

I love the picture! Prince Michael reminds me a bit of Sean Connery. No matter how much older he gets, he's got the flair and good looks.

One thing I can imagine is that in about 13-14 years when it all starts with George being the heart throb of the word, Maud will have to fight the girls off with a big stick with them wanting introductions to George. OK.. way way far ahead and probably far fetched but I'm sure the both of them will grow up knowing each other and that they're related.

I love the picture! Prince Michael reminds me a bit of Sean Connery. No matter how much older he gets, he's got the flair and good looks.

I agree with you, I also think they'll see each other on the balcony at Trooping the Colour in the future. :)

Lady Frederick is a stunningly gorgeous woman, and her baby girl is just beautiful.

What a perfect family photo of the the Kents...I love it!:whistling:

I hope they grow up as at least close acquaintances but almost surely Zara's child and George will be really close esp. if it's a boy.

Already expressive! Or just gassy. Ether way she is a doll.

Picture #2 made my heart jump! I think she kind of resembles Lord Freddie...:whistling:

Completely agree!
I was astonished by their resemblance, how the baby Maud's facial expression is exactly Freddie's.

Should a baby that is 45 in line of succession be considered royal, as Hello Magazine refers to Maud as?

Being royal isn't about where you are in the line of succession, it's about how many generations you are from the monarch.

The children and male-line grandchildren of a British monarch are royal. Peter Phillips is 12th in the line of succession, but is not royal because he is a female-line grandchild of the monarch. The Duke of Kent is 32nd in the line of succession but is royal because he is a male-line grandchild of George V.

Maud Windsor is not herself royal, merely of royal descent, however that distinction is frequently not made by the public/press - look at how people insist on referring to the Casiraghi's as royals.

I too noticed the the startling "Windsor" looks - although it's really from the Danish grandmother - as it appeared in both George V and Tsar Nicholas II.

You look at the pic carefully..those "eyes" have come to Lord Frederik also..
He is the only great-great-grandchild of George V(AFAIK) who got that Danish-eyes..

Pictures:
Lord & Lady Frederick Windsor with Baby Maud and Grandparents:
Royal Kents

I really love the ones of Frederick and Maud. This one is so great and this one is beyond adorable. A generation-picture of Michael, Frederick and Maud would have been wonderful, but I honestly think that all of the photos are lovely. She's a sweet little munchkin, that Maud.

These pictures are amazing and lovely. they make me realize what people were complaining about in pics of Prince George and his parents. I suppose these were taken by a professional photographer who knew how to catch the best expressions. Freddie, Sophie, and Maud are truly beautiful, a Windsor Trio. Maud is eloquently graceful when held up, already a star.

I really love the ones of Frederick and Maud. This one is so great and this one is beyond adorable. A generation-picture of Michael, Frederick and Maud would have been wonderful, but I honestly think that all of the photos are lovely. She's a sweet little munchkin, that Maud.

Well, I know one little girl who has her father wrapped around finger...what beautiful photos!:p

Thanks for posting them!

I love these pictures they are really better then Prince George ones. Yes he will have lot's in the future but those pictures were supposed to be the first proper look at him and it was disappointing. He looked exactly like he did coming out of hospital. I think Maud is lovely and will probably have dark hair. Yes, daddy looks in love with his little girl. LOL I love that they had the grandparents there as well.

Congratulations! Mabel is realy cute and Sophie looks so beautiful.

Frederick looks so much like his mum in that picture, the only difference is his eyes.

Yup..Those good old Alix's Danish eyes..
OMG I could finally trace one physical trait straight through five generations..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom