Originally Posted by iceflower
Lady Sarah and her charming boys attended day 1 of Glorious Goodwood at Goodwood in Chichester on July 31, 2012.
** Pic 1
** Pic 2
** gettyimages gallery
As mentioned before, Sarah's younger son Arthur is the third Page of Honor to Queen Elizabeth II. His cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones is first Page of Honor.
Arthur Robert Nathaniel Chatto was born in London on 5 February 1999. An interesting fact about Arthur is that he is "seventh in an unbroken line of second-born children starting with Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert."
1. Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg was the second child of Ernest, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld,and his first wife, Louise.
2. Edward VII was the second child of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
3. George V was the second child of Edward VII and Queen Alexandra.
4. George VI was the second child of George V and Queen Mary.
5. Princess Margaret Rose was the second child of George VI and Queen Elizabeth.
6. Sarah Armstong-Jones Chatto was the second child of Princess Margaret and Anthony Armstrong-Jones.
7. Arthur Chatto is the second child of Sarah Armstrong-Jones and Daniel Chatto.