The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Lady Sarah and her charming boys attended day 1 of Glorious Goodwood at Goodwood in Chichester on July 31, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Lady Sarah attended the gala opening of 'RA Now', a new exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on October 8, 2012.

** Pic **

Old 03-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Lady Sarah and her charming boys attended day 1 of Glorious Goodwood at Goodwood in Chichester on July 31, 2012.

As mentioned before, Sarah's younger son Arthur is the third Page of Honor to Queen Elizabeth II. His cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones is first Page of Honor.

Arthur Robert Nathaniel Chatto was born in London on 5 February 1999. An interesting fact about Arthur is that he is "seventh in an unbroken line of second-born children starting with Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert."

1. Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg was the second child of Ernest, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld,and his first wife, Louise.

2. Edward VII was the second child of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

3. George V was the second child of Edward VII and Queen Alexandra.

4. George VI was the second child of George V and Queen Mary.

5. Princess Margaret Rose was the second child of George VI and Queen Elizabeth.

6. Sarah Armstong-Jones Chatto was the second child of Princess Margaret and Anthony Armstrong-Jones.

7. Arthur Chatto is the second child of Sarah Armstrong-Jones and Daniel Chatto.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator

Lady Sarah attended the Cartier Style & Luxury Lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester on July 14, 2013.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is absolutely not bling bling for being the Queen's only Niece.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Lady Sarah attended the Cartier Style & Luxury Lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester on July 14, 2013.

I dont want to sound mean her because Ive always like Sarah Armstrong Jones and Im not really a stickler for fashion but this is Cartier we are talking about here and there are 2 words that are shouting out to me and they are "style & luxury" so my next question is "what the hell is she wearing????"
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Why does she look so sad?
Old 07-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Courtier

Good it's not just me then. She could look so much better but I don't think Sarah has ever really cared much about clothes and makeup. She does need some makeup that could be why she isn't looking so great the outfit seems dowdy and doesn't help either. And Sarah has always been one of my favourites!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Lady Sarah attended The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust Patron's Garden Party at The Goring Hotel in London on May 20. Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the event as well.

** Pic **
Old 05-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Royal Highness

Omg.. I am going to catch grief for this.. I like Lady Sarah, she is so talented. She and her husband and children seemed to be really nice and down to earth..but my God, her teeth. After all these years, braces would have helped a great deal. Whenever I see pictures, all I see are those teeth. The same goes for Princess Elizabeth of Denmark and her brothers Count Ingolf and Count Christian..
Old 05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

She is charming ...
Old 05-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
Omg.. I am going to catch grief for this.. I like Lady Sarah, she is so talented. She and her husband and children seemed to be really nice and down to earth..but my God, her teeth. After all these years, braces would have helped a great deal. Whenever I see pictures, all I see are those teeth. The same goes for Princess Elizabeth of Denmark and her brothers Count Ingolf and Count Christian..

???? I don't mind her teeth at all as long as her teeth are not yellow ( queen Margarethe! Denmark) I don't mind. It makes her unique. She is charming.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leene View Post
???? I don't mind her teeth at all as long as her teeth are not yellow ( queen Margarethe! Denmark) I don't mind. It makes her unique. She is charming.
Totally agree .... I could never understand why Daisy doesn't get her teeth capped or bleached!
Old 05-22-2014, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by leene View Post
I once spent 2 hours in her company on the train - standard seats, not 1st. We got stuck for about 15 minutes and the commentary from the guard was very funny. We laughed and talked about it, then returned to our reading - only to be interrupted by the guard again.

She is charming and has a beautiful smile. Made my day!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 05-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her teeth are far from bad – and I agree with what @leene said, at least they aren't yellow smoker's teeth. They're also beautifully straight. The Western world has a disgusting obsession with perfect teeth anyway.

Sarah's so beautiful, she's one of my absolute favourite members of the BRF (EDIT: just read your comment @cepe, you have no idea how jealous I am right now ).

Old 05-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

cepe,
You were fortunate to meet Lady Sarah and chat with her. I like her for impeccable taste in clothes. She exudes serenity. I never took any notice of her teeth.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

Sorry.. :-) It must be the American in me. We tend to be OCD about our teeth. I think she is a lovely lady. I give credit to Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon. They have raised two good children.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
Courtier

Can someone help me? Is young man behind William and Kate Samuel Chatto ?Prince William Photos - Wimbledon: Day 9 - Zimbio

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 07-26-2014, 06:42 AM
Serene Highness

No, that is not. You can google Samuel Chatto and see somewhat recent pictures. Him, his brother Arthur and 1st cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones all kind of look similar but Samuel is taller.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post

I agree; I always notice teeth immediately!
And nowadays almost everyone can have nice (even if not perfect) teeth!

But I guess it simply isn't a priority for some.

Tags
arthur chatto, daniel chatto, lady sarah chatto, samuel chatto