Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: May 2004-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
Post more info and news here! The other (first) thread was getting rather long!

Somebody have idea when will be Lady Louise face sugery?

I presume you mean the eye surgery. You must remember that the eye problem is only speculative. The media reports were never confirmed by Edward and Sophie. And even if it was true, there is a good possiblity that the condition will correct itself, and surgery will never be needed.

:shock: Claire

Very good news, Tanks you, Claire

I hope Lady Louise is fine--Edward and Sophie must hate this pressure to show her off!!

I also hope Louise be fine.And i hope she will have a big 1st birthday in November.

Any news on Lady Louise?

have pictures of her when she with her parents on summer if her parents really busy!

Sara Boyce

Louise or Edward?

Attachments

• baby.bmp
    116.8 KB · Views: 717
can the person who post this pic tells us who the baby is??? Edward or Sophie???

It is very important to be responsible for what you put, if it is happen to be Edward, why you want to post it under louis???????!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's Edward, maybe corazon wants to point out how much louise looks like Edward as a baby?????

gloria said:
can the person who post this pic tells us who the baby is??? Edward or Sophie???

It is very important to be responsible for what you put, if it is happen to be Edward, why you want to post it under louis???????!!!!!!!!!!!

then explian it when he or she posted it!!! Life does not except "maybe". Before you post any commonts, pls check with Corazon first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a friend send the photo to me by mail, but did not say to me that was..........just said to me `` baby wessex´´

She's just trying to give a possible explaination as to why it could be Edward's picture. He might look like Lady Louise as a baby. Cute picture, Corazon! :)

yes, but my friend just said me the message baby wessex.......no said Louise or Edward....only baby wessex

Well Louise does look a little like Edward as a baby...he was a cute child.

then explian it when he or she posted it!!! Life does not except "maybe". Before you post any commonts, pls check with Corazon first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, life does accept "maybe"; so does this board. This isn't a life-or-death matter where a definite answer is the only acceptable one. Since the photo was posted with a question mark, it would appear that Corazon isn't sure which particular Wessex this baby picture is depicting. If anybody recognises it, I'm sure they'll post and let us know. In the meantime, there's no point getting impatient with people; that doesn't tend to get positive reactions.

Corazon:

You really upsets me. When a person send you any material, I am sure that you need to use your brain to think, to identify, to locate for the truth before give it to you or anybody else, this is what I meant yesterday. You know baby wessex has one eye nearly blind, how could this baby POSSIBALlY be Edward???? Have you EVER thought about it before you post it??????? You replied to me three times and never got my point-a person sent to you anything you would believe instantly??? You kept saying this is from a friend and this is what friend says.

For your life too, YOU NEED ALWAYS TO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

Lets have in mind that not everyone speaks English daily (including myself)

corazon posted
Louise or Edward?
I read this as a question - is this Louise or Edward?
corazon may also think that Edward was born a Wessex

lets all get back to the topic Lady Louise

Last edited:
Claire said:
Didi anyone see the artical in the Daily Mail about Edward pushing Louise around in her stroller at Balmoral.

Link to article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=314481&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

Louise is barely visible, in her white babygrow.

I wish I could paste the photo, but I've forgotten how. I'll try anyway.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2004/08/edwardbaby190804_300x450.jpg

I hope that works, it's really great. Claire

Aww, that's so cute! Thanks for the pic, Claire! :D

Elsa said that the photo that appeared in print. Showed Louise waving her arms about and little blond curls. I can't get anything from that photo through, no matter how much I enhance it. It's just really nice to see Louise out and about. She's 9 months already, she could be crawling.

I am patient with people, please so not take me wrong, somehow I have tried to get Cundrestood about my point, it is a very kind suggestion from me to C, nothing offensive! Please do not misunderstand.

I just realize that many among us do not speak English well, or may be not even speak "C" English which has caused everybody hard to understand. Maybe I should be thinking about how to polish my language.

Pls thanks for the photo you shared with us. If any body has Louis' photo, please post it.

I have been looking at the photo Carazon posted and it really could be Louise. I base this on the previous photos we have of her, from Christmas and from her christening. Yes, I know about the eye, but I so hope that that have corrected itself and you would not be able to tell that from a photo anyway, it can only be seen when you focus and move the eye on objects. I doubt it's Edward as colour photos of him as a baby as scare and grainy. This photo appears to be in good nick. So it REALLY could be Louise.

if have picture of her like gettyimages or whatever please show me! but i cant enter that articles because i have computer problems!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom