Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are four Windsor cousins of the same age, I believe: Lady Helen, Prince Edward, Lady Sarah, and...who's the fourth?

It's hard to believe from the photos but Lady Helen turns 45 in less than two weeks.

James Ogilvy, son of Princess Alexandra and the late Angus Ogilvy.
1964 was a leap year, and James was actually born on February 29th.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe from the photos but Lady Helen turns 45 in less than two weeks.
Yes, and she is even lovlier than in her 20's and 30's, I think it is self confidence that comes with maturity, and a damn good taste.

Pic 4.6.2009

Lady Helen Taylor with her daughter and dog near her home, April 25 2009.

Cute little dog, and it's hard to tell whether its Eloise or Estella, as they are so close in age, and the pics are so small.

Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library

These pics are really cute, thanks a lot for the link, helenw! :)

Here's a new but also small pic from last week:

Lady Helen and husband Tim Taylor at the opening Biennale
Benetton Teatro Ridotto, Venice, Italy, June 4, 2009

-----> Pic

:previous:
Lucky Helen and Tim, any events in Italy especially venice would be incredible. :flowers:

Pics 2.7.2009

What a pity about Armani and thanks for letting us know, helenw!

Lady Helen Taylor and Tim Taylor at the Prada Congo Benefit Party
held at The Double Club, London, England - 02.07.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm little out of this but did she recive all Armani clothes which she wear for all those years?
She buy or recive all those clothes or she recive them only o waer until the end of the contract?

I'm little out of this but did she recive all Armani clothes which she wear for all those years?
She buy or recive all those clothes or she recive them only o waer until the end of the contract?

People who get dresses or jewellery from a certain company don't
have to pay for wearing it as it's an advertising, I think in most
cases especially if it's jewellery the things are given back, if it's
a very special celebrity things are sometimes given as a present
afterwards, but that's not the general case.

Here are a few more additional pics from yesterday, on pic 4 you
can see Helen with Princess Rosario of Bulgaria.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Pics 9.7.2009

Lady Helen Taylor attends the annual summer party at
The Serpentine Gallery on July 9, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lady Helen Taylor attends the annual summer party at
The Serpentine Gallery on July 9, 2009 in London, England.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks so much like her mother and I can't believe she's 45 yrs. old. She could easily pass for 10 yrs. younger.

Thanks as always for the great photos, iceflower. Lady Helen looks lovely in pink. I read on vogue.com that her outfit is Donna Karan, so she is already wearing other designers to Armani. I wonder how she really felt about losing her Armani contract.

Magnik, Lady Helen said in one of the Hello! interviews that she is keeping all of her lovely Armani evening gowns for her daughters, so they must be for her to keep. There was even a story not long ago about Helen shopping at an Armani sale, so she must buy a certain amount. Perhaps she had an Armani charge card and some sort of allowance? She used to plan her wardrobe at the shows based on what events and parties she had coming up. But the best bit for her was going in and buying up all the casual gear, the stuff she lives in day to day. I can only imagine what fun that would be!!

The left girl is India Hicks, but who is the right one, is that perhaps Trinny Woodall from the fashion duo Trinny and Susannah?

The left girl is India Hicks, but who is the right one, is that perhaps Trinny Woodall from the fashion duo Trinny and Susannah?

Yes, that is Trinny.

How do we know that Eloise is a flower girl at Freddie Windsor's wedding?

:previous:

It was reported in one of the articles either from Daily Mail, or from Telegraph.

Oh that's lovely. What a close family the Kents must be.

Pics 19.9.2009

Lady Helen Taylor and Jasmine Guinness at the Kinder Aggugini
spring/summer 2010 catwalk show during London Fashion Week,
Somerset House, Strand, London, UK.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Duchy Originals, the Prince of Wales's food company that was rescued by Waitrose, is not the only firm with royal connections to have fallen victim to the economic crisis.
Mandrake learns that Sebastian + Barquet, the furniture business opened by Timothy Taylor last year, is to close its doors for the last time on Wednesday.

Lady Helen Taylor's husband is recession victim - Telegraph

How unfortunate for Tim Taylor and Helen. With her losing her contract with Valentino I wonder what they're going to do to earn money now.

They are a lovely couple and they weathered the crisis of Mr Taylor's illness a few
years back. I am sure they will land on their feet again. Best of luck to them.

With her losing her contract with Valentino

Lady Helen's contract was with Armani.

Tim still runs a very successful gallery in his own name, so they are not penniless as yet. Although a Hello! photoshoot would earn her a nice amount, and keep us all happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom