Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
Are these new photos? I would have thought little Estella would be bigger by now.
The picture caption says 12.09.2006, so they are very new :) Before opening the bigger version, I first thought that baby doll would be a real baby :lol: Thanks a lot for posting the pics, fanletizia, it's always great to see Helen around with her kids in the streets of London.

Helen looks wonderful, she has been through alot and deserves the best.

"Caption : Lady Helen Taylor, London Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2007 - Allegra Hicks - front row London, England - 19.09.06"

2l8knpj.jpg

(WENN)

Christo's Girl said:
Helen looks wonderful, she has been through alot and deserves the best.
What do you mean with "she has been through a lot"? I never heard of any major problems, did I miss something??? I like the pics with her kids and it's always nice to see her at a fashion event. Thank you for the pics!

"Caption: Lady Helen Taylor attends the book launch party for 'Sheva,' a biography by footballer Andriy Shevchenko, at Armani Casa New Bond Street on September 20, 2006 in London, England.

(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Last edited:
Romy said:
What do you mean with "she has been through a lot"? I never heard of any major problems, did I miss something???
Yes, you did miss something. Lady Helen's husband Tim Taylor was treated for Hodgkin's disease (a form of lymph cancer). That's "been through a lot" in anyone's language.

Warren said:
Yes, you did miss something. Lady Helen's husband Tim Taylor was treated for Hodgkin's disease (a form of lymph cancer). That's "been through a lot" in anyone's language.
Also, didn't her mother, the Duchess of Kent, have some personal issues too? That could be upsetting as well.

Bella said:
Also, didn't her mother, the Duchess of Kent, have some personal issues too? That could be upsetting as well.

It has been said that the Duchess of Kent, as well as her younger son, suffer from depression. And the health of the Duke and Duchess of Kents marriage, by many accounts, has been pretty poor for a very long time.

"Caption: Lady Helen Taylor arrives at the Emporio Armani One Night Only Fashion show at Earls Court as part of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 on September 21, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)"
Helen wears a sweet dress and a nice butterfly necklace in my eyes, how do you like it? :)

2vx3ndv.jpg
2zs1biu.jpg

(gettyimages + abacapress)

The necklace is actually of a dragonfly. ;)
The outfit is very feminine and very lovely on Helen. Is she still working for Armani? And is that the only company she is working for? I think her contract with Bulgari ended?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I mixed up the words butterfly and dragonfly and that although I see dragonflys every day through summer, shame on me :lol: ;)
I don't know if she still works for Armani, Alexandria, but I think so?!
Tim was also there on thursday, so here is another pic:

2vc88dj.jpg

(WENN)

I love that dress and I especially love those shoes. I love me a pair of strappy black heels. I don't know if it's just the picture, but the dress looks a little baggy.....if it were a tad bit more form-fitting, I think it would look a lot better.

Warren said:
Thank you Warren and the others for answering my question, I'm sorry for my ignorance. Untill that I knew Helen and her family more from pictures of public appereances than any personal private information..

Lady Helen & her husband are a very attractive couple. She's quite beautiful and he's easy on the eyes too. She has a stunning figure. She's obviously thin enough to look good photographed in a white dress, but doesn't look skinny. I love the white dress. Thanks for the pics, Iceflower.

You are very welcome, Roslyn :flowers: Here is the newest pic:
Caption:"Lady Helen Taylor attends the opening of the "Frieze Art Fair" at Regent's Park on October 11, 2006 in London, England."

(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

All the picures are great, Iceflower. I like the white dress too but I like the one w the black dots better. I really like Lady Helen's style. She's always dressed fabulously for these gala events; lots of class. And her outfits always flatter her wonderful figure. I agree, too, that her husband is really handsome. Hopefully his health issues are under control. They both look great. Thanks again.

She always looks so nice. I especially love her in that white outfit

Helen looks really nice. I like her white dress and this black skirt, which would look good with white blouse.

Both, Tim and Helen looks very nice together:)

She is getting more beautiful in each new photo. Lady Helen is one of few women who knows how to dress stylish without looking trampy.

Yes. Helen is one of the best if not he best dressed Windsor women.

Lady Helen and her cousin, Lady Sarah are two of the Windsor family's best dressed members.

Sister Morphine said:
I love that dress and I especially love those shoes. I love me a pair of strappy black heels. I don't know if it's just the picture, but the dress looks a little baggy.....if it were a tad bit more form-fitting, I think it would look a lot better.

Fight you for the shoes...;)

She is always beautiful and, she and her husband are so nice... so elegant...

Is Lady Helen pregnant again, or it is just the top she is wearing? She stated in her last Hello! interview that Estella was her last child, but it's hard to tell in these pics.

She looks gorgeous, though, as always. She has the best job in the world, I'm so jealous!!

Helenw

Great pictures, Iceflower. Helen looks fabulous. She's always smiling and looking very pleasant in her photos. Any recent pictures of her daughters?

I just read a caption to a photo (sky showbiz) that said Lady Helen and bump - have we missed something??? - I thought I was sure to read the news here. I also thought that Estella was her last child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Helen And Tim Taylor

Am I mistaken or did I read somewhere that he had been sick in the past? If Iam right does anyone know what it was and how he is doing now. thank you.:)

see post #37

Bella said:
Great pictures, Iceflower. Helen looks fabulous. She's always smiling and looking very pleasant in her photos. Any recent pictures of her daughters?
You are welcome, Bella, I don't have any recent pictures of her daughters but one of Helen together with Columbus at her brother's wedding - hello:
Helen and Columbus

I saw on the Evening Standard website that Friday the 1st Dec has an interview with Lady Helen, in their ES magazine.

Anyone in the UK seen this? I'd love to find a link to the article and pictures.

helenw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom