Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly are a handsome couple but Lady Helen could dress a little better.

I love her clean lines and fresh faced look. :flowers:

I personally thought that Lady Helen looked really good - it's nice to see her and Tim together again.

Helen dresses a lot edgier these days. That most likely comes from maturity and confidence, and feeling comfortable.

"I personally thought that Lady Helen looked really good - it's nice to see her and Tim together again"

HereditaryPrincess, had they split?

Helen dresses a lot edgier these days. That most likely comes from maturity and confidence, and feeling comfortable.

"I personally thought that Lady Helen looked really good - it's nice to see her and Tim together again"

HereditaryPrincess, had they split?

Of course not, it was just a figure of speech saying that I was happy to see photos of them as I hadn’t seen any in a while. I didn’t think it would have been interpreted another way.

Pretty Summery look! Very feminine. Love her shoes. :flowers:

Dear Heaven! :sad: Beyond words. What does one say? No words.

What terrible news,sad time for the Taylor family.

Horrible news!
Tim must be devastated.

Such tragic news. My thoughts and condolences are with the Taylor family at this sad time. I wish Benjamin a safe recovery.

Are Louise and Tim's parents still alive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Helen's accent?

Hi,

I am been trying to pinpoint what Lady Helen's accent is, sometimes it has the potential to sound South African or foreign in general

:previous: Wow, Cassius has really changed since the last time I saw photos of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom