Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I am unable to view the photos. :(

I can see them. Try to refresh the page. Otherwise, go to gettyimages.com and search for helen taylor.

Thank you for your advice, julliette! After seeing the photos however, I am a little disappointed. Helen is as pretty as ever, but her jumpsuit is just way too big on her! I love the red flats as it gives the outfit a much needed bit of color.

The grey is really horrible very unflattering and more suited for loungoing at home IMO and then red shoes not good IMO

Lady Helen Taylor on the second Frieze Art Fair preview day on October 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Better I think I love the scarf and the skirt

Better, indeed! But lose those shoes!!

Such a beautiful couple... Lady Helen looks fab in red and her husband, Tim, is her best accessory, by far!

Such a beautiful couple... Lady Helen looks fab in red and her husband, Tim, is her best accessory, by far!

I agree - Tim is indeed her best accessory - sort of like a finely cut diamond you wouldn't want to be too far away from!

I like this couple, so classy. And they have really been through it...deep down I was not sure Tim would survive his battle with cancer. Then when he not only won his fight but went on to have 2 more beautiful and healthy children with Lady Helen I was so thrilled for them both!:)

Last edited:
Although the red ensemble is too avant-garde to my taste, it is always a pleasure to see Lady Helen and her spouse attending various events. It is great that Mr Taylor won the fight with his disease.

We haven't seen her for a while - now Lady Helen attended the Barbara Casasola show during London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015/16 on February 23:

** Pic **

Lady Helen and husband Tim attended the dinner at 'Fondazione Cini, Isola Di San Giorgio', as part of the 2015 Venice Biennale in Venice, Italy on May 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Such a handsome couple! She dresses a little too "out there" once in a while for my taste, but she is still a beauty.

Lady Helen was among the guests at the Ralph Lauren & Vogue Wimbledon Cocktail Party in London on June 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The ensemble exemplfies simplicity of the 1990s fashion. It makes Lady Helen look square though.

Last edited:
:previous: Oh no, not square. Whatever else Lady Helen is, square she is not. This (northern) summer seems to have heralded the return of elegant white trousers of all kinds. We've even seen them in flares and palazzo pants, so to see Lady Helen with a plain navy knit top over white pants with navy polka dots accessorized with a small bright yellow shoulder bag and no jewellery is whimsy at it's best.

I love Lady Helen's look! She looks so young and carefree. Love the pop of canary yellow...

Lady Helen attended the NSPCC Neo-Romantic Art Gala at Royal Hospital Chelsea on June 30:

Lady Helen was seen shopping in south-west London on Monday, September 28:

When even a minuscule Royal like Lady Helen can't do her shopping in private one can hardly blame the Cambridges' for feeling harassed by the paps.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

On September 30 Lady Helen was invited to the annual ladies' lunch in support of the "Silent No More" Gynaecological Cancer Fund and The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity at Fortnum & Mason:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lady Helen and her son Cassius attended a VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2015 in London on October 13. Great to see mother and son together and unbelievable how he has grown!

** Pic **

Lady Helen and her son Cassius attended a VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2015 in London on October 13. Great to see mother and son together and unbelievable how he has grown!

** Pic **

YIKES!! It's been awhile since I've seen Cassius and...Wow!! He literally towers over his Mum now, doesn't he? He also really takes after her looks wise too.

Boy, the years have flown, haven't they? I mean...Shouldn't he still be a little boy!?! Just...Wow!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks great and still soo young looking!! And Cassius takes after his hunky dad I think, with his dark good looks. Gorgeous family! :flowers:

Last edited:
What a lovely looking young man .. actually looks exactly like mum charming

Gosh he is TALL and a handsome guy. I can see a resemblance to his little sisters in that photo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom