Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy. Not liking the outfit, but the smile and hair are lovely.

I wouldn't buy the dress and I don't love it, but I don't see why it's such a "horrible" choice? :wacko:
Seen much worse, though it is definitely not a flattering dress.

Love her in the peach colour. The neckline looks great on her IMO

Nice to see her and Tim out and about. They both look great and that color and style are just so flattering on her.

Helen looks gorgeous. She is wearing Mulberry.

Thanks for the photos, iceflower.

She seems to wear "arty" clothes, that is, with bright multi-colored flowers, almost peasanty. She carries this off well, as she has a great figure and legs and a charming face.

Lady Helen attended a VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park in London on October 10, 2012.

** Pic **

Tim Taylor and Lady Helen attended the Anya Hindmarch Autumn/Winter 2013 presentation during London Fashion Week at P3 on February 19, 2013.

** Pic **

Lady Helen was among the guests at Maggie's Barts fundraising luncheon at Le Cafe Anglais in London on March 19, 2013. Sarah, Duchess of York attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

On April 18 Lady Helen attended the Richard Patterson private view in London. Richard Patterson is the gentleman next to her:

** Pic **

Lady Helen and Tim Taylor attended the official opening of The Dairy Art Centre in London on April 24, 2013.

** Pic **

Lady Helen looks awful those pants are a fright IMO

Looks like it's a great place to vacation.

On June 1st, Lady Helen, Tim Taylor and their son Cassius attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On June 1st, Lady Helen, Tim Taylor and their son Cassius attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

An absolutely lovely couple and family!!

Yes agree their son looks like a nice young man good pic.....

Lady Helen and Tim Taylor watched the Gentlemen's Singles quarter-final match between David Ferrer of Spain and Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships yesterday, July 3rd:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Lady Helen and husband Tim attended the Moet Hennessy London Prize Jury Visit during the PAD London Art + Design Fair at Berkeley Square Gardens in London today, October 14, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Such a lovely couple. Lady Helen looks amazing..

I love Lady Helen, she is so pretty and looks so like her mother.

Am I right in remembering that Tim had cancer at one point?

She does look lovely when she has the right clothes on. An extreme case of looking awful in one picture (the blue pants) and lovely in the PAD Art and Design picture. One of her coats looks like it belongs to a large man, and does not fit a petite woman even marginally. Possibly this is related to her being an art patron. ? Nice looking son.

Lady Helen ad Tim Taylor attended the Frieze Masters VIP Preview in Regent's Park in London yesterday, October 15, 2013:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom