Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she looks sad. She looks like she's on her way to the car.

She's grocery shopping that would ring anyone's bells IMO.

Lady Helen herself shopping for groceries ... It might be construed as financial issues in her family. What else?

Lady Helen herself shopping for groceries ... It might be construed as financial issues in her family. What else?

OR.. she could be pregnant and had to dash out for pickles and ice cream and fruit smothered in bleu cheese dressing! :ohmy:

:previous:
That might be true too... We could speculate about Lady Helen's shopping trip to Waitrose indefinitely. :flowers:

Why might shopping at Waitrose for food be indicative of potential financial issues?

She had to cut down on services of hired help such as a butler or maid, who might have done shopping for groceries for her family.

She had to cut down on services of hired help such as a butler or maid, who might have done shopping for groceries for her family.

Did you really expect her to have a butler? I do think it is highly unlikely. She may have a nanny, and hired cleaners and part time cooks, but it would be highly unlikley for somebody like them to have a butler.

I suspect this was just a "top up" shop, with the main shop being ordered online. Most young professionals of her age group in London shop online for groceries.

Reminds me of The Queens comment to a reporter when he asked why Diana didnt send a servant to the store if she wanted to buy sweets "What a pompous question".

Helen may be of royal descent but she doesnt live in a palace. The Taylors would likely be described as a professional couple, earning their own living, parents of 4, living a pretty normal life in London......that includes needing groceries to feed your family.

Thank you :) She looks beautiful, although I like the shoes more than the coat and dress. Mafan, I will save the picture :flowers:

I found this blog. I think this event was this week, as her husband had a new exhibition opening at his gallery.

Lavender's Blue
That's wonderful for them,they make a great couple,I just hope to see Lady Helen with family later today on the Ceremony of Trooping the Colour

I just hope to see Lady Helen with family later today on the Ceremony of Trooping the Colour

So do I, Lenora.

I was very diasppointed we didn't see Lady Helen at the Chelsea Flower Show the last few years.

She was not at the ARK dinner attended by William and Catherine; I was hoping she was, as she has attended this event the last few years. Perhaps she is so busy working for her husband's gallery she doesn't have the time.

For those of you with access to English magazines, Lady Helen has featured in two so far this year.

Harper's Bazaar April 2011 "Postcard". She talks about her favourite holiday destination.

Tatler June 2011 "My Close Up", she talks about her favourite pasttimes, products etc.

Today, July 2nd, Lady Helen has attended the Ladies' final round match at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis
Championships together with her father, the Duke of Kent.

** Pic **

Tim Taylor and Lady Helen attended the Masterpiece Midsummer Party in aid of Clic Sargent at
The Royal Hospital Chelsea on June 30, 2011 in London.

Helen looked wonderful in that flower dress!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thanks for the latest pics, iceflower.

Helen is wearing the same Erdem gown she wore to the pre wedding dinner for William and Catherine; she looks lovely.

Finally some new pics of Helen!

She attended the Moet & Chandon Etoile Award, honouring fashion photographer Mario Testino
for his contribution to cultural society at the Park Lane Hotel on September 19, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Lady Helen looks fantastic here! Great outfit and I love the necklace. Can't believe that she's 47. She looks much younger.

Thanks for the updates!
Lady Helen looked perfect as usual.

Helen does look good. They seem such a happy couple.

Lady Helen and husband Tim attended the opening of The Pavilion of Art & Design London on October 12.

** Pic **

Lady Helen and husband Tim attended the David Hockney Private View at The Royal Academy
of Arts on January 17, 2012 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Lady Helen attended the Mulberry Autumn/Winter 2012 show and a dinner at The Savile Club
following the show during the London Fashion Week on February 19, 2012.

** Pic **

What on EARTH is she wearing? Horrible outfit, IMO.

If the dress was just the lace openwork, that would have been fine, but that added material gives the impression that they ran out of lace and had to sew on any fabric at hand. A totally offputting look for a lovely lady.

I may be the only one but I like it. It's fun - and looks very comfy. The only thing I would question is the different hem lengths - yet even that works for me - in the end. :)

The shoes - I would have chosen a peach to go with the dress accent color - and picked something different for the necklace.

She does look fine, though. Ah, to be young. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom