The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Aristocracy

Helen,
Is definately aging, but very well. I love her personal style, she dresses in a way that keeps her appearance youthful. I think she is veru dignified.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

PARIS - JULY 5: Lady Helen Taylor, Mafalda von Hessen and Claudia Cardinale attend the Giorgio Armani show as part of Paris Haute Couture Collections on July 5, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

(Gettyimages)

Old 07-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Aristocracy

I think Lady Helen is looking fabulous.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by misselle
I think Lady Helen is looking fabulous.
Agreed! Lady Helen's blessed, in my opinion, with possibly <the> best-looking face currently around in the royal ranks.
(Sure, sure, queen Rania might be the most model-esk royal out there, but that woman had a <ton> of, shall we say, medical help to get there, whereas helen's always been one of the prettiest royals, I'd bet no plastic surgeon's been able to touch that incredible face of hers, thank goodness!)
Old 07-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Aristocracy

Lady Helen looks so great and it's even more remarkable as she seems to wear almost no make-up most of the time. Except in the last photos posted, I am usually wishing she would put on a little more make-up as I think her features are beautiful but are often lost or washed out in photos.:)
Old 08-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Nobility

Tim Taylor has his own art gallery
Old 09-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Images from seeger

Old 09-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Are these new photos? I would have thought little Estella would be bigger by now.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the photos, Fan Letizia. Is the little girl the eldest daughter? I like the first photo with the baby doll in the stroller. How cute.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

In the pictures (btw, thanks for them fanletizia!) Lady Helen is with her eldest son, Sean Colombus and eldest daughter Eloise.
Her younger son, Cassius, and her youngest daughter, Estella are not pictures.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-14-2006, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
Are these new photos? I would have thought little Estella would be bigger by now.
The picture caption says 12.09.2006, so they are very new Before opening the bigger version, I first thought that baby doll would be a real baby Thanks a lot for posting the pics, fanletizia, it's always great to see Helen around with her kids in the streets of London.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:46 AM
Nobility

Helen looks wonderful, she has been through alot and deserves the best.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:20 AM
Super Moderator

"Caption : Lady Helen Taylor, London Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2007 - Allegra Hicks - front row London, England - 19.09.06"

(WENN)
Old 09-21-2006, 02:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo's Girl
Helen looks wonderful, she has been through alot and deserves the best.
What do you mean with "she has been through a lot"? I never heard of any major problems, did I miss something??? I like the pics with her kids and it's always nice to see her at a fashion event. Thank you for the pics!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator

"Caption: Lady Helen Taylor attends the book launch party for 'Sheva,' a biography by footballer Andriy Shevchenko, at Armani Casa New Bond Street on September 20, 2006 in London, England.

(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy
What do you mean with "she has been through a lot"? I never heard of any major problems, did I miss something???
Yes, you did miss something. Lady Helen's husband Tim Taylor was treated for Hodgkin's disease (a form of lymph cancer). That's "been through a lot" in anyone's language.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Yes, you did miss something. Lady Helen's husband Tim Taylor was treated for Hodgkin's disease (a form of lymph cancer). That's "been through a lot" in anyone's language.
Also, didn't her mother, the Duchess of Kent, have some personal issues too? That could be upsetting as well.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Also, didn't her mother, the Duchess of Kent, have some personal issues too? That could be upsetting as well.
It has been said that the Duchess of Kent, as well as her younger son, suffer from depression. And the health of the Duke and Duchess of Kents marriage, by many accounts, has been pretty poor for a very long time.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator

"Caption: Lady Helen Taylor arrives at the Emporio Armani One Night Only Fashion show at Earls Court as part of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 on September 21, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)"
Helen wears a sweet dress and a nice butterfly necklace in my eyes, how do you like it?

(gettyimages + abacapress)
Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

The necklace is actually of a dragonfly.
The outfit is very feminine and very lovely on Helen. Is she still working for Armani? And is that the only company she is working for? I think her contract with Bulgari ended?

Tags
cassius taylor, columbus taylor, eloise taylor, estella taylor, lady helen taylor, tim taylor