The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Mirabel, I completely agree. Even the placement of the flowers in the Chapel takes time to plan and there is the ordering. Some out of season flowers take time to arrive.
Why not simply use the flowers that are in season? There are plenty available.

But I hope they use colorful flowers, instead of mostly white (which seems usual for many royal weddings).

Old 01-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Royal Highness

I'm really looking forward to finding out the date of the wedding. I'm sure that Maud and her little sister Isabella will both be bridesmaids and I agree that one of Lady Helen's daughters my be an attendant as well as a nod to Helen asking Gabriella to be one of her bridesmaids back in the day. I think if little Arthur Matthews had been of age he would have been asked due to Tom's close friendship with Pippa but , of course, he's only a baby. Outwith the ones I've mentioned I don't really know who's almost certain to be asked.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I'm really looking forward to finding out the date of the wedding. I'm sure that Maud and her little sister Isabella will both be bridesmaids and I agree that one of Lady Helen's daughters my be an attendant as well as a nod to Helen asking Gabriella to be one of her bridesmaids back in the day. I think if little Arthur Matthews had been of age he would have been asked due to Tom's close friendship with Pippa but , of course, he's only a baby. Outwith the ones I've mentioned I don't really know who's almost certain to be asked.
Some of the Duke of Kent's great-grandchildren are the appropriate age, but some are Catholic so perhaps that might not work out?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Some of the Duke of Kent's great-grandchildren are the appropriate age, but some are Catholic so perhaps that might not work out?
I am sure that it isn't a requirement to be Anglican to have a role in the bridal party. So, Catholics are allowed (they won't refuse the bride's mother either ).

Tags
lady gabriella windsor