The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Gabriella and Tom Kingston were at Annabel's VIP dinner last night.

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex
How long are they dating?

Old 10-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
How long are they dating?
According to Gabriella since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, she said that she had been with her boyfriend for 2 years. The media first reported the relationship in Autumn 2014.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Do they live together?
Old 10-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Do they live together?
I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.
If she didn't change her mind, she doesn't have so much time to start a family (36 and a half).
Engagement imminent?
Old 10-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Nobility

After 3 1/2 years an engagement and marriage would seem a likely move. Hope they don't feel the need or pressure to wait for others in the (wider) family but expect it will be relatively low key, so I don't see an issue. She seems a kind person. Are there any recent pictures of the couple?
Old 11-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Are there any recent pictures of the couple?
Fortunately, the couple aren't "famous" enough to be stalked by the paparazzi so we only tend to get pictures of them a few times a year when they attend media-covered events. The most recent pictures I believe were from Pippa's wedding in May and ascot in June https://twitter.com/SoniaFalcone/sta...40917723275264 .

There was some internet speculation that Gabriella attended the Swedish wedding in June with Tom, Pippa, James Matthews, and James Middleton. But looking at this picture https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456015 , which is where the speculation comes from, I'm not convinced the woman walking near Tom is Gabriella. Also during the rest of the wedding Tom was pictured hanging out with Pippa's crew without that woman present https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456072 https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456075

James Middleton wasn't given a plus-one (Donna) so I tend to believe Tom wasn't given one, either.

I'm not aware of any more recent photos.

But if you're interested in recent photos of just Gabriella, her friend who's a professional ballet dancer posted one with her just a couple days ago- https://twitter.com/FernandoMontan0/...00599172452353
He also has one from August with her and her aunt Princess Alexandra - https://twitter.com/FernandoMontan0/...54690129891328

Tags
lady gabriella windsor