The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Gabriella and Tom Kingston were at Annabel's VIP dinner last night.

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex
How long are they dating?

Old 10-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
How long are they dating?
According to Gabriella since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, she said that she had been with her boyfriend for 2 years. The media first reported the relationship in Autumn 2014.

Old 10-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Majesty

Do they live together?
Old 10-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Do they live together?
I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.
If she didn't change her mind, she doesn't have so much time to start a family (36 and a half).
Engagement imminent?
Old 10-30-2017, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

After 3 1/2 years an engagement and marriage would seem a likely move. Hope they don't feel the need or pressure to wait for others in the (wider) family but expect it will be relatively low key, so I don't see an issue. She seems a kind person. Are there any recent pictures of the couple?
Old 11-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Are there any recent pictures of the couple?
Fortunately, the couple aren't "famous" enough to be stalked by the paparazzi so we only tend to get pictures of them a few times a year when they attend media-covered events. The most recent pictures I believe were from Pippa's wedding in May and ascot in June https://twitter.com/SoniaFalcone/sta...40917723275264 .

There was some internet speculation that Gabriella attended the Swedish wedding in June with Tom, Pippa, James Matthews, and James Middleton. But looking at this picture https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456015 , which is where the speculation comes from, I'm not convinced the woman walking near Tom is Gabriella. Also during the rest of the wedding Tom was pictured hanging out with Pippa's crew without that woman present https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456072 https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/8862456075

James Middleton wasn't given a plus-one (Donna) so I tend to believe Tom wasn't given one, either.

I'm not aware of any more recent photos.

But if you're interested in recent photos of just Gabriella, her friend who's a professional ballet dancer posted one with her just a couple days ago- https://twitter.com/FernandoMontan0/...00599172452353
He also has one from August with her and her aunt Princess Alexandra - https://twitter.com/FernandoMontan0/...54690129891328
Old 12-17-2017, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

Gabriella and Tom were at the book launch of Bosphorus Private on Dec 14th.
https://ta-images.condecdn.net/image...8RB2N/crop/405

Her parents were also in attendance.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the pic, miss whirley! It's a lovely one...
Old 12-17-2017, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

A lovely photo indeed. Gabriella and Tom make a nice couple. How long have they been in a relationship for?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
A lovely photo indeed. Gabriella and Tom make a nice couple. How long have they been in a relationship for?
Late 2014 they were first linked. After speculation of him and Pippa.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, Gabriella said in an interview she'd been with her boyfriend for 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Late 2014 they were first linked. After speculation of him and Pippa.
The same "speculation" that Pippa had with George Percy. But it's great that Gabriella has found love with one of Pippa's best friends.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, Gabriella said in an interview she'd been with her boyfriend for 2 years.

The same "speculation" that Pippa had with George Percy. But it's great that Gabriella has found love with one of Pippa's best friends.
I recall something about a love triangle between Pippa, Nico and Tom at the time. Tom attending boxing with Pippa instead of Nico, even though Tom and Gabrielle were already connected.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I recall something about a love triangle between Pippa, Nico and Tom at the time. Tom attending boxing with Pippa instead of Nico, even though Tom and Gabrielle were already connected.
If you're referring to 2015 Boodles, when Pippa and Tom attended together, then the love triangle the tabloids were talking about at the time was Pippa-Nico-James Matthews as she had just returned from spending her birthday in Sweden with Mr. Matthews, and the tabs were questioning why Nico was nowhere to be seen. I must of missed the love rectangle discussion of Pippa-Nico-James-BFF Tom.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
If you're referring to 2015 Boodles, when Pippa and Tom attended together, then the love triangle the tabloids were talking about at the time was Pippa-Nico-James Matthews as she had just returned from spending her birthday in Sweden with Mr. Matthews, and the tabs were questioning why Nico was nowhere to be seen. I must of missed the love rectangle discussion of Pippa-Nico-James-BFF Tom.
I try not to read anything about Pippa if I can help it I just remember her attending Boodles with Tom. But there was certainly talk earlier, when dating Nico that her and Tom may be an item.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I try not to read anything about Pippa if I can help it I just remember her attending Boodles with Tom. But there was certainly talk earlier, when dating Nico that her and Tom may be an item.
There was also talk earlier, when she dating both Alex and Nico that she and Prince Harry may be an item. Either Pippa is quite the siren with hoards of men in love with her and trying to woo her at the same time, or the playful tabloids like to lead their readers on wild goose chases.

Though I have to admit the idea of Tom just pretending to be Pippa's friend all these years just so he could infiltrate her heart as a sort of "Trojan horse" suitor would make for a nice rom com movie.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Thank you miss whirley. Seems that I have been living under a rock for the past couple of years as I only just heard of Tom now

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-18-2017, 06:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
She actually released a ridiculous "apology" so she did not deny anything. It took place in a public restaurant in New York City and was witnessed by dozens of people INCLUDING a reporter from the NYTimes. Did everybody lie but the "Princess"?? She is a racist.
Whatever your opinion of Princess Michael is, its a valid one and your own.

When I think about it, Philip's gaffes have been much worse than this example.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~

Tags
lady gabriella windsor