The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Majesty

Thanks for the update!
Mr Kingston looks very British. Is there any information about his family? It is unfortunate that his name is linked with Ms Middleton though.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

Is there something wrong with being friends with Pippa Middleton?

Old 02-16-2016, 02:07 AM
Serene Highness

I was thinking about Gabriella and Tom Kingston today, so I looked to see if there was any new pictures of them. Here's one from September-

BEULAH CHRYSALIS COLLECTION, South Kensington Club, London, UK | Desmond O'Neill Features Ltd.

It's almost five months old so it's not too 'new', but it came after this thread's last update.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Earlier this month Gabriella and rumored boyfriend, Tom Kingston, attended the Zoological Society Gala. You can see their kissy photo here:

Zoological Society gala - Lady Gabriella Windsor & Tom Kingston & Chelsy Davy - Bystander photos - Tatler

They've been dating since at least 2014, here's a blurb mentioning them last November:
Adam Helliker on Brooks Newmark, James Blunt and Gabriella Windsor | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

Has Lady Gabriella Windsor finally found love again, eight years after the break-up of her relationship with her fiancé, Indian novelist Aatish Taseer? Guests at a Kensington Palace party held by Gabby's mother, Princess Michael of Kent, noticed her closeness to banker Tom Kingston, 34.

But when a photographer politely asked if he could take her picture with Tom, Gabby blushed and scurried away.

A handsome English beau for Gabby, 32, who works for a children's charity, would certainly please the imperious Princess Michael, although she once joked that "only boys with ze big titles" should apply for her daughter's hand.

I didn't take it seriously last year because the dubious writer got their ages wrong, Gabby was actually 33 and Tom was actually 37. But then they were seen together again at the Cheltenham Festival in March. Here's the picture.

Tom Kingston and Lady Gabriella Windsor attend day 3 of the... News Photo | Getty Images

After this month's photo I'm convinced they're together. Some of you might be familiar with Tom. He's one of Pippa Middleton's closest friends. 

Interesting. The Tom Kingston who in September was in a love triangle with Pippa and Nico He was her date to the boxing ball instead of Nico

Thankfully Gabby is far enough from media attention. Can only imagine if she was closer like Zara. Could see the 'cold rift between Kate and Gabriella as Gabriella steals Pippa' man' or something like that The papers love to drum up drama where there isn't any.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Interesting. The Tom Kingston who in September was in a love triangle with Pippa and Nico He was her date to the boxing ball instead of Nico

Thankfully Gabby is far enough from media attention. Can only imagine if she was closer like Zara. Could see the 'cold rift between Kate and Gabriella as Gabriella steals Pippa' man' or something like that The papers love to drum up drama where there isn't any.
Pippa and Tom are completely platonic. Pippa has taken Tom as her 'date' to events even when she was dating Nico.The media would have to really stretch to make a story of Pippa being jealous over her male BFF finding love.

As for the Boodles Ball, well the picture I just posted of Gabriella and Tom was taken two days after Boodles. Pippa and Tom went as friends because Pippa was single, and Tom and Gabriella weren't ready to make that public of a statement about their relationship, they knew there would be tons of media coverage there.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Pippa and Tom are completely platonic. Pippa has taken Tom as her 'date' to events even when she was dating Nico.The media would have to really stretch to make a story of Pippa being jealous over her male BFF finding love.

As for the Boodles Ball, well the picture I just posted of Gabriella and Tom was taken two days after Boodles. Pippa and Tom went as friends because Pippa was single, and Tom and Gabriella weren't ready to make that public of a statement about their relationship, they knew there would be tons of media coverage there.
Since when have the tabloids not been willing to make a stretch

Articles about Boodles speculated about a love triangle between the two of them. Questioned if Pippa was shooting warning messages at her boyfriend and so on and so on. Trying to play up a less than platonic relationship.

Media loves drama. Middletons are a great source. You get a link of Pippa to any member of the royal family, the press will try and make it news.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Since when have the tabloids not been willing to make a stretch

Articles about Boodles speculated about a love triangle between the two of them. Questioned if Pippa was shooting warning messages at her boyfriend and so on and so on. Trying to play up a less than platonic relationship.

Media loves drama. Middletons are a great source. You get a link of Pippa to any member of the royal family, the press will try and make it news.
I think the media knows certain men are just friends with Pippa.

The coverage for Boodles that I read just described him as her pal. The only thing the media salivated over was that Nico was absent, they used it as proof that the two were over as the press had been hinting since summer. The press was much more interested in James Matthews as she had just came back from Sweden with him. They seemed to dismiss Tom as a red herring.

Just like the media never tries to start rumors about her and her other male BFF, Benjamin Fitzherbert. They’ve been friends since University and have been papped going to lunch without his wife present. Scandalous by tabloid standards. Why he was her ‘date’ to The British Heart Foundation Gala last week. You can see him sitting next to her in the taxi in this article.

Pippa Middleton kisses male friend goodbye before taking a taxi home | Daily Mail Online

The media for all their fiction-weaving seems to have accepted that certain men(Tom Kingston, Ben Fitzherbert, Jons Bartholdson) are firmly in the friendzone. If Tom and Gabriella ever make it official, I don’t think you have to worry about any tabloid ‘love triangle’ concoction.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:45 PM
Serene Highness

There is a big interview and photoshoot with Gabriella in this weeks Hello magazine. It refers to her having been in a stable relationship for the past 2 years and she says she is 'very happy'. She says she dosn't want to say much more about it but that her man is 'very special'. I hope an engagement happens soon.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Majesty

Thanks for the update!
It is great to know that Lady Gabriella is satisfied with her life. It is understandable that she does not divulge her beau.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the update. I too am happy with her good news as she deserves some happiness in her life.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Serene Highness

Has her life been particular stressful or unhappy? Not being sarcastic here.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Not really, amaryllis. My wording was not the best. :(
Old 05-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

The first of Lady Gabriella Windsor's exclusive monthly interviews has been published in HELLO! magazine. Coming under the title of 'Ella meets'… the royal writer was photographed in conversation with opera singer Katherine Jenkins.

Read more: Lady Gabriella Windsor: New HELLO! magazine columnist
Old 06-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Majesty

Lady Gabriella Windsor treads in the turf divots at Cirencester Polo Club | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-26-2016, 10:53 AM
Serene Highness

She's being a lot more public with Tom Kingston. In 2014 she refused to be pictured with him, in 2015 she was sporadically pictured with him, now she makes it clear he's her plus-one. Could we hear an engagement soon?

Here's another picture of them from earlier in the week -
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...6642175696.jpg
Old 06-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

He looks a keeper! Handsome dude.. I didn't realize that Ella was 37. Very attractive.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
She's being a lot more public with Tom Kingston. In 2014 she refused to be pictured with him, in 2015 she was sporadically pictured with him, now she makes it clear he's her plus-one. Could we hear an engagement soon?

Here's another picture of them from earlier in the week -
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...6642175696.jpg
Is he an Australian rugby player?
Old 06-26-2016, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Lady Gabriella is not 37, she is 35. She was born the day before me. Its Freddie who is 37, born in 1979.

Quote:
Is he an Australian rugby player?
No, different Tom Kingston.

He works for Voltan Capital Management.
Voltan Capital Management, LLC - Our Team

Quote:
Thomas Kingston began his career in the Diplomatic Missions Unit of the United Kingdom's Foreign Office. In 2003, Thomas moved to Baghdad where he was project manager for the International Centre for Reconciliation, a UK/US government-sponsored organization which mediated conflicts among Iraq's political, religious and tribal leaders and which negotiated the release of foreign and Iraqi hostages.
In 2006, Thomas joined Schroder's Asset Management in London. His division, the institutional European equities business, managed US$8bn in assets. Thomas joined Voltan Capital in October 2012. He has worked throughout the Middle East and travelled extensively in the frontiers including most of Africa and Asia. Thomas holds a bachelor's degree in economic history from Bristol University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Majesty

Voltan Capital Management does not look solid or prestigious. The site is not full of various updates and events. I wonder what interrupted Mr Kingston's career in UK Foreign Office.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent

More money to be had in private sector. He probably decided to take the experience, and likely funds he made, from working over seas and go into business. It seems like a pretty small firm, with her in NY and him in London as the 'team' and then their staff. Not surprised there isn't a lot of press and events. Most of its work seems to be in small developing countries and the company seems to just start to be growing. To be moving in the circles with Pippa and now Gabriella, he has money certainly.

Tags
lady gabriella windsor