Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has her life been particular stressful or unhappy? Not being sarcastic here.

Not really, amaryllis. My wording was not the best. :(

He looks a keeper! Handsome dude.. I didn't realize that Ella was 37. Very attractive.

Lady Gabriella is not 37, she is 35. She was born the day before me. :flowers: Its Freddie who is 37, born in 1979.

Is he an Australian rugby player?

No, different Tom Kingston.

He works for Voltan Capital Management.
Voltan Capital Management, LLC - Our Team

Thomas Kingston began his career in the Diplomatic Missions Unit of the United Kingdom's Foreign Office. In 2003, Thomas moved to Baghdad where he was project manager for the International Centre for Reconciliation, a UK/US government-sponsored organization which mediated conflicts among Iraq's political, religious and tribal leaders and which negotiated the release of foreign and Iraqi hostages.
In 2006, Thomas joined Schroder's Asset Management in London. His division, the institutional European equities business, managed US$8bn in assets. Thomas joined Voltan Capital in October 2012. He has worked throughout the Middle East and travelled extensively in the frontiers including most of Africa and Asia. Thomas holds a bachelor's degree in economic history from Bristol University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.

:previous:
Voltan Capital Management does not look solid or prestigious. The site is not full of various updates and events. I wonder what interrupted Mr Kingston's career in UK Foreign Office.

Last edited:
More money to be had in private sector. He probably decided to take the experience, and likely funds he made, from working over seas and go into business. It seems like a pretty small firm, with her in NY and him in London as the 'team' and then their staff. Not surprised there isn't a lot of press and events. Most of its work seems to be in small developing countries and the company seems to just start to be growing. To be moving in the circles with Pippa and now Gabriella, he has money certainly.

Did some looking, writer who in 2006 was linked to Gabriella briefly. :ermm: What a reported ex of 10 years ago has to do with her news thread not sure. At best, the royal ex thread.

Thanks. I would like to know more of Gabriella, she seems to have a sensible life...but i've never seen much in newspapers...

Thanks. I would like to know more of Gabriella, she seems to have a sensible life...but i've never seen much in newspapers...
She has often articles in the British Hello Magazine

I wholeheartedly agree, Hannelore!!

Gabriella is stunning and elegant, she is one of my favourite to look god at big family events. Tom is definitely handsome, masked uvh a Chsrming couple.

Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Lady Gabriella attending a society event.

Lady Gabriella made an interview with explorer, filmmaker and water advocate Alexandra Cousteau, granddaughter of French explorer and filmmaker Jacques-Yves Cousteau, for Hello/Hola, here are some pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Such a pretty dress on the always lovely Gabriella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom