Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked so stylish with that hat on! She took after Princess Marina for sure - eyes, nose, mouth, chin - absolutely!

Thanks for the updates!
Lady Gabriella looked perfect as she usually does.

I read that LG stood in for her mother at the SPARKS winter ball on 6th December as guest of honour. Does anyone have any pictures of this?

How nice to see a photo of her. One sees so few. She's a lovely, elegant young woman.

She is quite a lovely young woman. I feel honoured that we have the same name. :)

Thanks for the update!
It is nice to see Lady Gabriella attending a society wedding. She looks lovely as usual.

Last edited:
I love her. I want to see her have a successful career and land a really big really royal fish. :)

Amen, Loyalist! ;) Nice pictures, red is a good colour for Ella.

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Lady Ella, the reggae royal | Mail Online
Princess Michael of Kent has boasted she has a pitch-perfect voice and confesses to singing jazz in the bath.

Happily, her 33-year-old daughter, Lady Gabriella Windsor, known as Ella, proved she, too, can belt out the songs.

She performed two popular reggae numbers, Darling and Here I Am, on Wednesday at a Jamaica Party at the Polish Hearth Club in Kensington.

Two belated additions of lovely Lady Gabriella:

On October 29, 2014 she attended the Day of the Dead Festival, produced by the Mexican Embassy in the UK and supported by Jose Cuervo (pics 1&2) and on February 10, 2015 she was invited to a private view of the Fernando Botero exhibition at the Opera Gallery in London (3).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Earlier this month Gabriella and rumored boyfriend, Tom Kingston, attended the Zoological Society Gala. You can see their kissy photo here:

Zoological Society gala - Lady Gabriella Windsor & Tom Kingston & Chelsy Davy - Bystander photos - Tatler

They've been dating since at least 2014, here's a blurb mentioning them last November:
Adam Helliker on Brooks Newmark, James Blunt and Gabriella Windsor | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

Has Lady Gabriella Windsor finally found love again, eight years after the break-up of her relationship with her fiancé, Indian novelist Aatish Taseer? Guests at a Kensington Palace party held by Gabby's mother, Princess Michael of Kent, noticed her closeness to banker Tom Kingston, 34.

But when a photographer politely asked if he could take her picture with Tom, Gabby blushed and scurried away.

A handsome English beau for Gabby, 32, who works for a children's charity, would certainly please the imperious Princess Michael, although she once joked that "only boys with ze big titles" should apply for her daughter's hand.

I didn't take it seriously last year because the dubious writer got their ages wrong, Gabby was actually 33 and Tom was actually 37. But then they were seen together again at the Cheltenham Festival in March. Here's the picture.

Tom Kingston and Lady Gabriella Windsor attend day 3 of the... News Photo | Getty Images

After this month's photo I'm convinced they're together. Some of you might be familiar with Tom. He's one of Pippa Middleton's closest friends. 

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
Mr Kingston looks very British. Is there any information about his family? It is unfortunate that his name is linked with Ms Middleton though.

Earlier this month Gabriella and rumored boyfriend, Tom Kingston, attended the Zoological Society Gala. You can see their kissy photo here:

Zoological Society gala - Lady Gabriella Windsor & Tom Kingston & Chelsy Davy - Bystander photos - Tatler

They've been dating since at least 2014, here's a blurb mentioning them last November:
Adam Helliker on Brooks Newmark, James Blunt and Gabriella Windsor | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

Has Lady Gabriella Windsor finally found love again, eight years after the break-up of her relationship with her fiancé, Indian novelist Aatish Taseer? Guests at a Kensington Palace party held by Gabby's mother, Princess Michael of Kent, noticed her closeness to banker Tom Kingston, 34.

But when a photographer politely asked if he could take her picture with Tom, Gabby blushed and scurried away.

A handsome English beau for Gabby, 32, who works for a children's charity, would certainly please the imperious Princess Michael, although she once joked that "only boys with ze big titles" should apply for her daughter's hand.

I didn't take it seriously last year because the dubious writer got their ages wrong, Gabby was actually 33 and Tom was actually 37. But then they were seen together again at the Cheltenham Festival in March. Here's the picture.

Tom Kingston and Lady Gabriella Windsor attend day 3 of the... News Photo | Getty Images

After this month's photo I'm convinced they're together. Some of you might be familiar with Tom. He's one of Pippa Middleton's closest friends. 

Interesting. The Tom Kingston who in September was in a love triangle with Pippa and Nico:bang: He was her date to the boxing ball instead of Nico

Thankfully Gabby is far enough from media attention. Can only imagine if she was closer like Zara. Could see the 'cold rift between Kate and Gabriella as Gabriella steals Pippa' man' or something like that :ermm: The papers love to drum up drama where there isn't any.

Interesting. The Tom Kingston who in September was in a love triangle with Pippa and Nico:bang: He was her date to the boxing ball instead of Nico

Thankfully Gabby is far enough from media attention. Can only imagine if she was closer like Zara. Could see the 'cold rift between Kate and Gabriella as Gabriella steals Pippa' man' or something like that :ermm: The papers love to drum up drama where there isn't any.

Pippa and Tom are completely platonic. Pippa has taken Tom as her 'date' to events even when she was dating Nico.The media would have to really stretch to make a story of Pippa being jealous over her male BFF finding love.

As for the Boodles Ball, well the picture I just posted of Gabriella and Tom was taken two days after Boodles. Pippa and Tom went as friends because Pippa was single, and Tom and Gabriella weren't ready to make that public of a statement about their relationship, they knew there would be tons of media coverage there.

Pippa and Tom are completely platonic. Pippa has taken Tom as her 'date' to events even when she was dating Nico.The media would have to really stretch to make a story of Pippa being jealous over her male BFF finding love.

As for the Boodles Ball, well the picture I just posted of Gabriella and Tom was taken two days after Boodles. Pippa and Tom went as friends because Pippa was single, and Tom and Gabriella weren't ready to make that public of a statement about their relationship, they knew there would be tons of media coverage there.

Since when have the tabloids not been willing to make a stretch :ermm:

Articles about Boodles speculated about a love triangle between the two of them. Questioned if Pippa was shooting warning messages at her boyfriend and so on and so on. Trying to play up a less than platonic relationship.

Media loves drama. Middletons are a great source. You get a link of Pippa to any member of the royal family, the press will try and make it news.

Since when have the tabloids not been willing to make a stretch :ermm:

Articles about Boodles speculated about a love triangle between the two of them. Questioned if Pippa was shooting warning messages at her boyfriend and so on and so on. Trying to play up a less than platonic relationship.

Media loves drama. Middletons are a great source. You get a link of Pippa to any member of the royal family, the press will try and make it news.

I think the media knows certain men are just friends with Pippa.

The coverage for Boodles that I read just described him as her pal. The only thing the media salivated over was that Nico was absent, they used it as proof that the two were over as the press had been hinting since summer. The press was much more interested in James Matthews as she had just came back from Sweden with him. They seemed to dismiss Tom as a red herring.

Just like the media never tries to start rumors about her and her other male BFF, Benjamin Fitzherbert. They’ve been friends since University and have been papped going to lunch without his wife present. Scandalous by tabloid standards. Why he was her ‘date’ to The British Heart Foundation Gala last week. You can see him sitting next to her in the taxi in this article.

Pippa Middleton kisses male friend goodbye before taking a taxi home | Daily Mail Online

The media for all their fiction-weaving seems to have accepted that certain men(Tom Kingston, Ben Fitzherbert, Jons Bartholdson) are firmly in the friendzone. If Tom and Gabriella ever make it official, I don’t think you have to worry about any tabloid ‘love triangle’ concoction.

There is a big interview and photoshoot with Gabriella in this weeks Hello magazine. It refers to her having been in a stable relationship for the past 2 years and she says she is 'very happy'. She says she dosn't want to say much more about it but that her man is 'very special'. I hope an engagement happens soon.

:previous:
Thanks for the update!
It is great to know that Lady Gabriella is satisfied with her life. It is understandable that she does not divulge her beau.

Thanks for the update. I too am happy with her good news as she deserves some happiness in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom