Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to the Lady Gabriella Windsor news and picture thread 2

commencing May 2007

Part 1, from January 2004 to May 2007 can be found here

~°~

Sorry, but what she had done there?

Magnik, actually I do not know it :) , but I think she did the same things all the other guests did - enjoying the party, looking at the new and old fashion ideas of Ralph Lauren..maybe it has also something to do with her business, but there wasn't any additional information about that inside the article..

Pics 6.6.2007

Lady Gabriella Windsor attends the Quintessentially/Van Cleef And Arples Summer Party, at The Wallace Collection, Hertford
House on June 6, 2007 in London, England. Benett/Getty - nice summer dress she wore :)

Pic 1
Pic 2

I know what you mean Magnik!
Honestly, my opinion is that if your on the small side bust-wise, stay away from styles that hight-light that fact. Also if your on the big side bust-wise.
This style is difficult to pull off. That's my only problem with this out-fit, the upper part of it. I think it just throws everything else off.

I wait for the day when we can actually see Ella hanging out with someone like Zara and the other royals besides the Kents. I think its strange that there hasn't been a pic where we see them interacting. I do understand that they are not close or anything and that Ella's mother isn't well like by the others, but I would be curious to know if there is any communications between the Kents and the others even if its low key.

according the daily telegraph Ella is going to pose this month for country life in tennis clothes showing quite a bit of leg

Thanks Iceflower. I like Ella's outfit but I don't like shoes are horrible, for me.

magnik said:
http://i11.tinypic.com/5yle5wz.jpg
She is beautiful girl but for the first time I don't like her dress.
Yeah, the dress is hanging on her badly. I think it could be a nice dress, but it's hard to tell from the side view like this. I think it just is fitted poorly. It doesn't fit or look at all like her usual designer/tailored outfits.

74665265.jpg

get_preview.php

Trooping the Colour, 16/6/07

Last edited:
yes, whose child is the girl with the long hair and blue ribbon?

Who are the people she's with?
If you're referring to Angela's pics at post #18, the last three are taken with Boris Becker.

susan alicia said:
whose child is the girl with the long hair and blue ribbon?
this pic - Probably Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor (and on the left her sister Lady Amelia), daughter of the Earl and Countess of St Andrews.

Last edited:
thanks Warren (but why where they there are they closely related to the RF?)

If you're referring to Angela's pics at post #18, the last three are taken with Boris Becker.

this pic - Probably Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor (and on the left her sister Lady Amelia), daughter of the Earl and Countess of St Andrews.

They are members of the extended Royal Family, part of the Kent clan:
Duke of Kent > Earl of St Andrews > Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor.

Boris Becker and Lady Gabriella Windsor attend the Ralph Lauren Wimbledon party hosted by Boris Becker and Lady Gabriella Windsor,at Ralph Lauren on June 20, 2007 in London, England.

Thanks for posting these great pics, angela!

Ella looked fantastic in that white dress, simple but very elegant, perfect for a summer party, and it's always
nice to see her that close and having fun with her brother..:)

A new romance perhaps?

LONDON - JUNE 26: Lady Gabriella Windsor and guest attend the V&A's 150th Anniversary party, at the Victoria & Albert Museum on June 26, 2007 in London, England.

74928843.jpg

74928836.jpg

What a special dress with these casual details..Thanks for the nice pics of Ella from Tuesday, angela.
The young man looks good, no idea if he could be interesting for her ;):)

I have a nice addition to the pics of Prince Pavlos' birthday party Ella and her family attended - Ella as an angel :flowers:

Pic 4.7.2007

Lady Gabriella Windsor and her brother Frederik attended the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Wimbledon, London,
Britain - 04 Jul 2007 - Ella looked very elegant in my eyes :)

---> Pic

She looks terrific. A lady with royal connections who looks and acts the part. Good on you Lady Ella!

Lady Gabriella is the daughter of of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and great-granddaughter of King George V and Queen Mary. Her older brother is Lord Frederick Windsor.

Lady Gabriella is currently 32nd in he line of the succession to the British Throne (when the baby of the Earl and Countess of Wessex is born, she will 33rd).

Pics 8.7.2007

Two nice new pics of Ella taken at the weekend :flowers:

Lady Gabriella Windsor at the Ralph Lauren Polo Area at the Final Day of the Wimbledon Tennis
Championships, Wimbledon, London, Britain - 08 Jul 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

I remember reading about her in a Vogue or Elle magazine, I thought she looked pretty and sounded quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom