The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Courtier

Who's that girl with Guy? Lady Gabriella Windsor! | Mail Online

Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I am slightly taken aback by the article and photos. It is great to see Lady Gabriella back in London. At the same time, Mr. Ritchie seems to be an unlikely partner of any nature for Lady Gabriella, who looked great in a safary-style dress. Additionally, I find her behaviour odd ...

Old 04-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm amazed that they managed to print such a bad picture of Lady Garbriella!
Old 04-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Serene Highness

She's only just arrived back in the country after a three month trip abroad so I don't thnk she's had time yet to start dating anybody. The papers are expert at trying to twist things e.g. saying he was trying to "shield her" from the photograpther when he was clearly only adjusting the sun visor in the car. There's also the suggestion that she's hiding in the back seat even though it looks to me that she's just bending down to get into the car. If she cared that much about being photographed she would have put her hand up to her face coming out of the building which she didn't. I't's probably just been an offer of a lift home after a night out and been siezed upon by the papers the way these things always are.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Your post is eminently sensible, Angela. Much ado about nothing, probably.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe Lady Gabriella should have been more careful. Mr. Ritchie is a hot target for paparazzis due to his high-profile divorce.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think Lady G was bothered about whether she was being photographed or not because at the end of the day neither of them are married so it's not a scandal for them to be photographed together. Actually, even if one or other of them was married it's still not a scandal as that would suggest that every man and woman on a night out together without their partners are having an affair which of course is rubbish.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Commoner

Ella Interviews Enrique Ponce

Ella Windsor interview Enrique Ponce in his farm in Jaen

The magazine HELLO! this week offered an interview by the aristocrat Ella Windsor Enrique Ponce in his sallow estate in Jaen. The interview also includes some wonderful photographs that reflects the meeting of two worlds full of contrasts. The bullfighter confesses in the interview to her: "Being a parent changes your life. I now turn more fear than when it was not. " It refers, of course, to his daughter Paloma. For its part, Ella Windsor could have been better understood, as she declares, "the fascination of the Spanish bull by the world" and how is the life of a bullfighter.

Esta semana en la revista ¡HOLA!: Ella Windsor entrevista a Enrique Ponce en su finca de Jaén
Old 07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for providing an update on Lady Gabriella's activities! She seems to be truly enjoying her stay in the South America.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Jean is not in South America but in the Spanish region Andalusia

In case we didn't miss anything this has been the second interview
Gabriella made for the Spanish magazine HOLA, I was able to get
a copy and really liked her interview and the pics, here are some:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 07-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for additional information! I mistakenly thought that she was still in the South America. ...Enrique Ponce is a bullfighter ... I should have paid more attention to details in the article.
Lady Gabriella is so photogenic. She hardly ever has a bad picture day.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I know that this has been said before, but I have to say it again: She looks so much like Princess Alexandra!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I know that this has been said before, but I have to say it again: She looks so much like Princess Alexandra!!!
She really does! And IMO she resembles the late Princess Mary, the Princess Royal as well.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Courtier

Lady Gabriella looks lovely in these pics, a really nice personality seems to be shining through. I can see Princess Alex., Princess Michael and a touch of Princess Anne
Old 07-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

It's uncanny how much she resembles her aunt. Princess Alexandra's own children don't even resemble her the way her niece does. The other nice thing is that, according to people in the know, she also shares her aunt's (and father's) sweet nature which has made her a favourite with the Queen apparently.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Commoner

Lady Gabriella Windsor

Aint she beautiful?

Old 07-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

lovely girl
Old 07-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for an amazing photo compilation! Lady Gabriella seems to be a lovely lady in all respects.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The vid was done by me. I'm glad, you liked it other videos can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post965022
Old 07-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle View Post
Ella Windsor interview Enrique Ponce in his farm in Jaen

The magazine HELLO! this week offered an interview by the aristocrat Ella Windsor Enrique Ponce in his sallow estate in Jaen. The interview also includes some wonderful photographs that reflects the meeting of two worlds full of contrasts. The bullfighter confesses in the interview to her: "Being a parent changes your life. I now turn more fear than when it was not. " It refers, of course, to his daughter Paloma. For its part, Ella Windsor could have been better understood, as she declares, "the fascination of the Spanish bull by the world" and how is the life of a bullfighter.

Esta semana en la revista ¡HOLA!: Ella Windsor entrevista a Enrique Ponce en su finca de Jaén
Ella spent four years at Brown studying Spanish and English literature & has a definite affinity for Latin, and especially Spanish, culture.

Ella's ideal man is dark, handsome, aristocratic-looking, athletic, intelligent, educated and hard-driving.

Robert Astley Sparke: Ella Windsor

http://www.robertastleysparke.com/ro...la-winsdor.jpg

Robert Astley Sparke

Tags
lady gabriella windsor