The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Serene Highness

I don't believe that she is back with her Indian boyfriend at all. The Daily Mail reported it on very loose evidence and I havn't seen one picture of her with him since that report, which was over a month ago.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
I see your point, Missyjojo88 because Princes and Princess Michael as well as Lady Gabriella are my favourite members of the British Royal family. Lady Gabriella personifies a truly noble English Lady for me.
Although I like her, Princess Michael lacks mystery, imo. She is outspoken in a rather brash way, which deserves her. She is gorgeous and very elegant though, and I like her books.
Ellla is simply perfection. A class act.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
Although I like her, Princess Michael lacks mystery, imo. She is outspoken in a rather brash way, which deserves her. She is gorgeous and very elegant though, and I like her books.
Ellla is simply perfection. A class act.
I totally agree. She behaves in with the utmost of class and decorum, a real lady, and a great role model for her younger female cousins in fashion...ie: Beatrice and Eugenie...who NEED HELP!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

The thing I Adore about her she doesent have that snobbishness her mother does granted ive only seen one interview.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picturelibrary
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1...briellajv9.jpg a close picture of Lady Gabriella courtesy of Daily Mail.
Looking elegant in trendy grey and purple colours, Lady Gabriella was among the guests at Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury (November 29, 2008)
Old 11-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Very elegant. Thank you, Albina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
Looking elegant in trendy grey and purple colours, Lady Gabriella was among the guests at Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury (November 29, 2008)
Old 11-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, al bina. I've always thought Lady Gabriella was indeed very beautiful and extremely elegant. Her air of grace and her fashion sense remind me alot of her cousin, Lady Helen. I think there's a strong resemblence between her and Zara Phillips. It's too bad we don't see more of Lady G. She's always a pleasure to look at and read about.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I also think that she is very elegant. I see a very strong resemblance between Gabriella and Zara. They could pass for sisters, IMO.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Serene Highness

Hat's alike: Gabriella Windsor takes a leaf out of Zara Philip's style guide at the Hennessey Races | Mail Online
Old 12-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Courtier

Lady Helen and Lady Gabriella have far more charm and elegance that the princesses. Would this be nature or nurture.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, kimebear. I think Lady Gabriella looks fabulous in that hat. She looks fabulous in almost anything, really. Despite the difference in hair coloring, I think she has alof of the same lovely features as Queen Alexandra.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the photo of Lady Gabriella in the fashionable colours of grey and purple. I think she is the image of her aunt Alexandra and the best looking of the present royal family. Zara looks very smart too but Gabriella wins hands down. I can´t understand why Pippa is even mentioned, she doesn´t look very smart either, she is not a pretty girl, very ordinary looking, good looking but no one would look at her twice if it weren´t for her sister being Kate.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Pippa Middleton,who tends to look rough, is mentioned because she happens to be the sister of Miss Middleton. The Midddleton sisters are in vogue this season. Lady Gabriella does not sell papers, the Middleton sisters do.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well for now they do, others come and go but Lady Gabriella will always be a member of the Royal family and I am sure she will keep her looks for much longer too.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, beeing member of THIS Windsor family by birth not marriage.

On the first picture she reminds don't ask me why but Elizabeth II.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness

Not only does she look like Princess Alexandra but I think that she also has the same gentle personality as her aunt. Princess A is very popular in the Royal Family and I have read in more than one publication that the Queen is also very fond of Lady G as, unlike some other young Royals, she has never caused at bit of scandal whilst still managing to enjoy herself at parties and other social events. I don't mean to be unkind but what I think is also unique about her is that she manages to be very stylish as well as well behaved whilst other more quieter members of the family can sometimes be a little dowdy with it e.g the Gloucester girls and Sarah Chatto.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Heir Apparent

I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes, I would imagine it is a relief to HM not to have to worry about 1 member of the RF!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is an update about Lady Gabriella's plans for the nearest future.
Quote:

Single Ella is off on her own

... [snipped]
But now the lissom blonde is planning to travel herself and has put her Notting Hill apartment on the rental market before she jets off to Buenos Aires in the New Year.

'Ella is moving out to Argentina for about eight weeks so she has some time to work on writing projects,' I am told. 'She was out there recently and had such an incredible time that she wanted to see more of the country on a longer visit. She's decided to rent out her flat and head off in January.'

Downe House-educated Ella, who works for Hola!, the Spanish version of Hello!, visited Argentina in October when she was among the first travellers on the re-opened Train To The Clouds, a stunning 250-mile mountain railway.
Reference:Duke of Marlborough one of the Spencer-Churchill clan Marries (scroll down to find an article by Richard Kay)

Lady Gabriella Winsdor is Argentina bound - Telegraph
Quote:
Alistair Darling's "live now, pay later" approach to public finances has got a lot of people thinking about emigrating, and, accordingly, Mandrake was not altogether surprised to hear that Lady Gabriella Windsor, the 27-year-old daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, plans to head off to Argentina in the new year.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Commoner

I know this isn't the right forum for this comment.........but, I absolutely ADORE her nose!!! I mean look at how cute it is......it certainly gives her that adorable i'm still cute look no matter what she wears and being on the topic of lady gabriella herself I absolutely adore the lady........she's extremely elegant and understated in her style and she has the cutest smile!!!! Ok before I get kicked out I just wanted to know whether she's also a sportswoman like Zara? I remember reading somewhere that she does a bit of sailing.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Gentry

There was an article on her entering some racing competition with her father in the past. I also read about the sailing thing. It seems like she has some competitive nature. She seems more like her father personality wise than her mother. As for sportsmanship, she doesn't seem hardcore as Zara. Since this is a lifestyle to Zara, I don't think many of the young Windsors can compete with Zara in terms of being athletic. But I always wonder if Lady G rode horses on occasions. I think she may have, but I'm not sure. Since everyone is now saying Lady G resembles Miss Zara greatly, I wonder how these two interact with each other. They don't seem close, but I wonder if they are friendly around each other. Or if they are just courteous because they are third cousins?

Tags
lady gabriella windsor