The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-20-2019, 08:57 AM
Royal Highness

I think they went on honeymoon between the wedding and their attendance at Trooping the Colour. I thought Gabriella's face and hands looked quite tanned in the balcony pictures so I imagine they went somewhere exotic.

Old 06-20-2019, 09:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Lady Gabriella is gorgeous as usual. I thought that the couple would fly to a warmer place on honeymoon.
They have been married for a month now. They had several weeks between their wedding and Ascott. No reason to believe they didn't jet off some where then.

Not a fan of her ascot dress. Color reminds me if a cream sucks and looks like she shopped in the juvenile sundress department.

Surprisingly I like her hat.

Old 07-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Lady Gabriella attended the Missoma Summer Party at the Residence of the Embassy of Colombia in London on July 3:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lady Gabriella has given an exclusive interview to Hello! Canada about her Wedding

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/brides/...iew-exclusive/

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)