Kate vs. Chelsy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But at the same time she does seem more fun to be around.She seems like a normal girl.;)

segolen said:
too normal ;)

I think so too. Isn't it the "normal" ones who end up being serial killers?:eek: Most of the time when something is that nice and quiet trouble is brewing underneath.

I think that both are good looking couples. However, call me crazy. But, I don't think that either couple will last to marriage.

all 4 are very young & just seem William & harry marrying along way off. Talk about mabybe Mid 30's. I just see them marrying other women. Remember, these are their 1st real relationships.

But, both couples look great.

as much as I like it or not, you seem to be right. It makes sense though;)

Last edited:
I agree,and I hope these two couples don't marry.:)

I agree as well. I think Wills and Kate make a cute couple, though.

Yeah,but Kate and Will are too good,serious etc.Chelsy and Harry are a fun couple!!!

Panther2000 said:
I think that both are good looking couples. However, call me crazy. But, both couples look great.

YOUR CRAZY! :p

I don't like Will and Kate together, I don't know what it is about them. They fit intellectually I guess, but Kate isn't spontanious enough. Will needs someone to challenge him in my opinion.

I think that no one of the two couples´ll marry.
Anyaway i guess Wills and Kate relationship is more serious. But i don´t like her. Really i don´t know why, lol.

It's not that I don't like ethier girl. I really don't know them. But, for me it just seems that these are their 1st real relationships . But, I just see them marrying later in life & to others.

as for william needing someone to support him & agree with him. That is true. HOWEVER, she also should be allowed to have her own mind. Nothing worse than a YES MAN( or women) People like that do no body any good.

I mean she doesn't have to say black when the royal family says white. But, Wills futur wife will have some kind of a brain. It would do THE FIRM good for the next generation of Princesses to show the future generations of girls & women that they( women in general) matter also. Women are more than Brood(sp) mare only around to have kids.

That is what Diana felt like. She was there only to supply children & nothing more. This is the 21 century. The Royal family can't keep living in the past, & doing things the way they were done in the past.

I think it was a mistake for Kate to move in. I think it would send a better message if she didn't move in cuz it portray more of a message that she was serious about getting married. Instead of doing the easier, more accessbile thing of moving in, she shoudl have had her own place. So if they do end up getting married, the element of surprise woudl still be there. Now w/ her moved in, it would not be surprising. It will be too expected.
That's why I kind of hope there will be another love for WIlls down the road. One that will not do teh easy thing and move in, but will be a pleasant surprise.

I'm really surprised that Kate was allowed to move in at all. Though the royal family may like and approve of her, they usually have a tendency to look down upon that. I guess it's a step in a new direction, though.

Who is the Cuter Couple

I think wills and kate are the more mature couple, but cute as well. Most likely to get married I'll have to say william and kate because I think harry is just having fun with chelsy and not really wanting to settle down with her. Just living for the moment.:)

do charles and camilla count? :)

i find them both great couples. both girls kept such a low profile and seem to be much in love with william and harry. however, if i had to mention one it would be william and kate as we know much more about them than harry and chelsey.

harry's marriage will probably be very entertaining. With his personality and by judging by the girls we know about, the marriage will not be boring.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I agree. Harry's life is never boring.

And that's why I like him better! He more interesting!:) :p

Harry and Chelsy seem really sweet together. William and Kate have been so busy denying their relationship, they don't look as cute a couple. But I'm only saying that because of how the media has portrayed it. William and Kate just want to remain private, so their relationship seems boring, coz the tabloids never have any great goss on them. Well, except for a few nights ago when they were photographed pissed;) . Maybe things are changing?:p

I think and hope that Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Prince Harry with Charlotte Casiraghi marry.

That would be insane. Can you imagine a Charlotte and Harry baby! I don't even want to!

Reina said:
I think it was a mistake for Kate to move in. I think it would send a better message if she didn't move in cuz it portray more of a message that she was serious about getting married. Instead of doing the easier, more accessbile thing of moving in, she shoudl have had her own place. So if they do end up getting married, the element of surprise woudl still be there. Now w/ her moved in, it would not be surprising. It will be too expected.
That's why I kind of hope there will be another love for WIlls down the road. One that will not do teh easy thing and move in, but will be a pleasant surprise.

What suprise???? it's not like they wouldn't have sex at her place or his. So what is the suprise. Frankly, she should know what she would she was getting into. The whole 9 yards & all. that way she is better prepared. not moving in with someone does not send the message that you are ready for marriage. Not moving in sends the message that you want to be on your own & have your own space.

the Fairy tales of the young Virgin brides is pretty much over. Look what happen to the last one. A young girl not truly knowing what she was getting into. Boy was she in for a SUPRISE.

hilal said:
I think and hope that Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Prince Harry with Charlotte Casiraghi marry.

PM and PW would make a cute couple! I'm sure the Royal Family wouldn't mind that.

I like more Harry and Chelsy cause they can make always surprises.They are a very cute couple.

I think Harry and Chelsy would be more fun, but Wills and Kate make a little more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom