James and Julia Ogilvy and Family News 1: December 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hadn't realised he was a photographer; I thought he worked in publishing his own magazine, but of course I may be years out of date.

But I think, marriage is not for them yet. Tim is still 26 and Flora's 24 and both of them are career oriented individuals. Let's see.

I also love them both. They look so in love. :flowers:

Do you see? I was right!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Congratulations to Flora and Timothy!

If they are both truly, TRULY convinced they had found the only one, why should they wait with marriage till turning 30?

Congratulations to Flora and Timothy on the engagement.

Lovely news! Congratulations to Flora and Timothy. They look like a great couple.

Interesting who from the Royal Family appears at their wedding (apart from Flora's parents, brother, grandmother, aunt Marina and her two children).

:previous: I'd expect the other Kents at the very least to attend. Princess Eugenie and Jack possibly. Eugenie is James' goddaughter and seems to be close to the family.

I was surprised, I was reading an article about Stella McCartnery Instagram post and saw this announcement at the bottom. Totally missed it.

Congratulations to the young couple. :flowers:

May be young for people today. But unlike back in the day, when you would start kids as soon as you marry, that has also changed. They may marry and choose to focus on married life and careers before kids.

I guess it depends on how long they have been together, in orfee to decide if it is fast or not. My husband and I were the same age when we married (12,5 years ago), but we had been together for five years by then.

Timothy seems like a very nice man. Flora has a lovely first name. Happiness to Flora and Timothy!

It would be lovely if also Alexander could be with them.

If I remember reading about her engagement. When is her happy day?

On 11 November a year will pass since their engagement.

As for the wedding - we will get to know after the fact, I suppose.

If I remember reading about her engagement. When is her happy day?

Odds are that it will be a quiet small wedding, she's not a working Royal and would not have a big wedding and at present I don't think it would be possible to have a big wedding anyway...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Flora and Timothy just got MARRIED!!

They married privately at Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace last Saturday, 26 September. (I believe this was supposedly the original wedding venue for Princess Beatrice?) Given her granny’s age it was convenient that they did the wedding in London so she could attend. I am not sure with the Queen, or she may be staying in Windsor.

Flora now signs on social media as Flora Vesterberg. She updated her website too.

From Flora’s Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFziPnFFPsn/?igshid=1gqtor057a51m

Timothy’s Insta post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFziSGXAT5l/?igshid=1bhg67nx7rp20

Lovely couple. Simple dress but elegant. Congratulation to them both.

Why didn't the bride wear a tiara?
I like the dress, it's simple but beautiful.

What do the bride and groom do professionally?

She looks absolutely stunning!! So classy, elegant and beautiful! Also lovely they used Chapel Royal, I wish we had more pictures!

Congratulations to Flora Ogilvy & Tim Vesterberg!

Why didn't the bride wear a tiara?
I like the dress, it's simple but beautiful.

What do the bride and groom do professionally?

I guess she could have borrowed one from her grandmother but she may have decided since it’s such a small wedding not to.

She owns her own art consulting business and does videos and event planning for art galleries. But she also is an art lecturer at a few schools.

He is a former Swedish professional hockey player turned investment banker.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Flora and Timothy just got MARRIED!!

They married privately at Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace last Saturday, 26 September. (I believe this was supposedly the original wedding venue for Princess Beatrice?) Given her granny’s age it was convenient that they did the wedding in London so she could attend. I am not sure with the Queen, or she may be staying in Windsor.

Flora now signs on social media as Flora Vesterberg. She updated her website too.

From Flora’s Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFziPnFFPsn/?igshid=1gqtor057a51m

Timothy’s Insta post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFziSGXAT5l/?igshid=1bhg67nx7rp20

Congratulation to Flora Ogilvy and Timothy Vesterberg!!! :flowers:

Flora's wedding dress looks very elegant. She certainly looks beautiful on her wedding day.

Princess Alexandra's Ogilvy tiara with the pearls would have looked lovely with Flora's dress even without a veil but she still looks beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom