Windsor Family Resemblances 1, Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Prince Harry, I see Philip in the eyes, according to those pictures, but no Prince Charles in him. Then again plenty of people have those eyes and they are not royal so who knows. He just seems really Spencer to me, to the point where there is no real Windsor. William does look a lot like Prince Philip when he was young especially around the time Philip got engaged to Elizabeth.
I also can see Philip in Harry around the eyes.
For me Harry is a Spencer, I always thinks he looks with his aunt, Lady Sarah and her son.
But for me he have the nose and smile of his paternal grand-mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Lady Sarah with Diana:
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/7c/9b/4fab95e44a555a9f302bc51a08e1_grande.jpg

Diana, Harry and Sarah's son:
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/83...AE03F07534732737E0C4DF48C37DBF08D14DDFEDF7E6A

I also can see Philip in Harry around the eyes.
For me Harry is a Spencer, I always thinks he looks with his aunt, Lady Sarah and her son.
But for me he have the nose and smile of his paternal grand-mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Lady Sarah with Diana:
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/7c/9b/4fab95e44a555a9f302bc51a08e1_grande.jpg

Diana, Harry and Sarah's son:
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/83...AE03F07534732737E0C4DF48C37DBF08D14DDFEDF7E6A

Great picture finds. They really look alike.

I always thought that Diana looked exactly like her paternal grandmother Lady Cynthia Hamilton (aka Countess Cynthia Spencer)

Last edited:
I think William is a LOT like Diana.

I agree! I think William (especially when he was younger) looked SO much like Diana, he even used to tilt his head and look up the same way she did!

Last edited:
I do think prince William does look alot ...well... Very much like his mother . William seems to have inherited her looks because he has her nose her mouth especially her smile.

I do think prince William does look alot ...well... Very much like his mother . William seems to have inherited her looks because he has her nose her mouth especially her smile.

William does have some of his mother's features but I think he also looks like Charles. In fact I think he has Charles' nose. The person he most reminds me of though is a young Prince Phillip.

Mermaid1962 said:
The more I watch videos of Queen Mary, the more her mannerisms remind me of the present Queen. There's short footage of her here, helping the new Duchess of York with her cloak on the BP balconey.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2khl8YwaBI&feature=related

I definately think the Queen looks like her grandmother in that stiff, formal way that Queen Mary did. Both have uniquely stylized appearances but I feel Queen Mary must have been taller, not including her toque hats and heeled shoes.

I just kinda said this on the Lady Gabriella thread but I can see a resemblance between Lady Gabriella Windsor and her grandmother Princess Marina.

A couple of times lately I've almost mistaken a quick look at a picture of Prince William for Prince Edward his uncle.

:previous: I've noticed a likeness between them as well. They have different eyes and noses, but everything else is very similar.

A couple of times lately I've almost mistaken a quick look at a picture of Prince William for Prince Edward his uncle.

I have noticed similarities between those two lately, having to do a double take at William to make sure it is him and not Edward. I think the hair loss makes me think it's Edward and not William, haha. But they are very similar in their posture and hand movements. Having said that, all the Princes seem to use their hands a lot when doing things, Edward and Andrew most specificially. It's probably a nervous habit.

:previous: I've noticed a likeness between them as well. They have different eyes and noses, but everything else is very similar.

I didn't notice the likeness at first, but started paying attention when my next-door neighbor pointed it out. She said that as William ages, he looks more and more like his uncle Edward.

I find that lady Louise Windsor looks alot like her grandmother, the Queen as a child.

That is indeed the case. Their facial expressions and smiles are pretty much identical.

They are extremely alike, however Louise has inherited her grand-father's walk! Very adorable when you see her put her hands behind her back, like her father does as well. Children emulate their elders and this is evident in Louise's walk!

They are extremely alike, however Louise has inherited her grand-father's walk! Very adorable when you see her put her hands behind her back, like her father does as well. Children emulate their elders and this is evident in Louise's walk!

That's adorable. I've never seen it though. Where did you come across that?

That's adorable. I've never seen it though. Where did you come across that?

Windsor Horse Show 2010

If you go to 1.51, you can see Louise walking with her hands behind her back, just like Prince Philip does as well as Edward and Andrew. You can also see Edward talking to James when he's in the truck, it's very cute and James is having a whale of a time in the truck.

You can also see her holding her hands behind her back in these images: one and two. It's really quite sweet.

Haha MagMil, we both just linked the same image. It's terribly adorable though.

Thank you Molly and Mag :flowers:.

This child has some precious mannerisms.

Lady Louise is just precious altogether, haha! She just looks like such a bundle of fun, i'd love my child to be her friend!

As someone previously mentioned the similarities between William and Edward, I am now seeing a lot more similarities between them. The hair loss is definitely one of the reasons I often do a double-take when I see an image, but from certain angles they are so similiar.

Lady Louise is just precious altogether, haha! She just looks like such a bundle of fun, i'd love my child to be her friend!

As someone previously mentioned the similarities between William and Edward, I am now seeing a lot more similarities between them. The hair loss is definitely one of the reasons I often do a double-take when I see an image, but from certain angles they are so similiar.

William like Edward and Andrew have same hand movements and with losing a hair he look quite more like Edward ;)
And I think I mention 100 times Lady Louise is so so sosoooo adorable :twohearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom