Windsor Family Resemblances 1, Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Lord Frederick Windsor and King Edward VII have the same eyes.

Regarding other members of the BRF: I see a lot of Prince Edward in Lady Louise, whilst her brother, Viscount Severn looks a bit like Prince Edward did when he was a child. I also think that Prince Harry looks a lot like Prince Phillip, whilst I think that Prince William looks like his cousin, Peter Phillips. I've always thought that the Viscount Linley and his daughter Margarita bear a strong resemblance to Princess Margaret. Margarita also reminds me of her aunt, Lady Sarah Chatto. I'm not quite sure who her brother Charles looks like. Here are some comparisons I found online of The Queen Mother, Princess Eugenie, Queen Victoria and Princess Beatrice:

The Queen Mother and Princess Beatrice:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/25/article-1222921-06F63C63000005DC-572_634x432.jpg

I don't really see a strong resemblance here, but their eyes are similar.

Princess Beatrice and Queen Victoria:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/25/article-1222921-06F63F8F000005DC-641_634x355.jpg
http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/...g/beatrice/beatrice-victoria.jpg?t=1256264313

I see more resemblance between them in the first picture; their eyes and hair are very similar (except Victoria's hair was darker).

I think Lord Linley, Lady Sarah and Lady Margarita all look like Anthony Armstrong-Jones. It's the jaw line and bone structure; they're all Lord Anthony imo.

Last edited:
I agree, David and Sarah both very much take after their father (and Margarita almost is a carbon copy of her aunt).

I've always been of the opinion that Prince William looked like Diana, but of late he is beginning to look exactly like the Earl of Wessex.

Princess Beatrice and Queen Victoria have the same Hanoverian eyes, as do King Edward VII and many others.

To me Princess Eugenie looks like her father Prince Andrew

Zara Philips like Princess Anne

Prince Harry like Prince Philip and sometimes like the Earl Spencer too.

Lady Louise like the Queen

The Queen like Queen Mary

Lady Gabriella Windsor reminds me of Queen Alexandra ( nobody else thinks they do!)

Prince Michael like Tsar Nicholas II of Russia

Lord Frederick Windsor looks like the old Hanoverian men - especially the eyes

I think Edward mostly looks like his mother. Especially in those photos!

Last edited:
I think Daniel and Victoria resemble each other so if their daughter resembles one she also resembles the other.

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread but as I'm killing a little time and scrolling through this thread and the pictures in some of the earlier posts I'm struck as to how much Zara resembles George VI. I've always thought she looked like Anne and somewhat like the Queen as a child but gracious....that picture of George VI on the very first page in the sailor suit....Zara is the spitting image!

I Zara resembles George VI. I've always thought she looked like Anne and somewhat like the Queen as a child but gracious....that picture of George VI on the very first page in the sailor suit....Zara is the spitting image!

Perhaps a little. I think she looks rather like Anne, but has a prettier less grouchy face. She's not a beauty but seems hard working and sensible, I like her much the best of the younger royals.
I think George VI was a very handsosme man, but his features might look odd on a girl

Does anyone else think Princess Charlotte resembles Princess Anne

Does anyone else think Princess Charlotte resembles Princess Anne

I don't think she does but it could be because Anne had amazing blonde curls, whereas Charlotte has straight brown hair. I think Charlotte looks a bit like Eugenie as a toddler.

Her mini majesty! Princess Charlotte's uncanny resemblance to her great-grandmother the Queen is revealed - as pictures show they even share the same cheeky smile

I don't think Charlotte looks anything like the Queen! The Daily Mail love to put any resemblance link to the Queen or Diana, both women that Charlotte looks nothing like! The only grandchild who resembles the Queen is Lady Louise. She was/is the image of the Queen as a little girl.

Princess Charlotte looks like HM now.I see a little bit of Sarah Chatto and Carol Middleton in Charlotte as well. Lady Louise looks like her as a little girl.

Wow, i must admit i was one of those who saw some resemblances between P.Harry and James Hewitt, but this pic has removed any doubt in my mind: P.Harry has P.Philip's genes ;)
(i also totally get why a young P.Elizabeth was besotted by P.Philip :))

I thought that Princess Charlotte has blue eyes and Prince George has dark brown eyes?

All of the wondering over who Princess Charlotte looks like! LOL I think she does take genes from both sides of her parents' families, but the combination makes her mostly look exactly like herself more than anyone else. :lol:

Clearly little George has more resemblance to the Middletons, but he doesn't look exactly like his Mom. It appears that Georgie has the Windsor knock-kneed legs, but his facial resemblance seems more like his GrandPop Middleton. :D

More than anyone else though, once again, Georgie looks most distinctly like himself. And boy are the girls going to be falling in love with this handsome tyke as he grows into a most handsome and dashing bloke. What will mean the most is Georgie growing up with a well-grounded and generous-hearted character. :)

Last edited:
Eugenie looks a lot like a young QEQM, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see QEQM in her at all.

I don’t see QEQM in her at all. I see Q.V.

You need to look at photos of the Queen Mother as a teenager or very young woman. That's where Eugenie's resemblance to her is obvious.

Beatrice actually looks more like Queen Victoria.

You need to look at photos of the Queen Mother as a teenager or very young woman. That's where Eugenie's resemblance to her is obvious.

Beatrice actually looks more like Queen Victoria.

Yes it is interesting to see the resemblance between the Queen Mother and Eugenie.

LaRae

The comparison being drawn is with Anne's daughter and daughter in law who wore different tiaras. And Margaret's daughter and daughter in law as well. But both Anne and Margaret had more then 1 tiara to loan. But then again, as the grandchildren of the queen, Beatrice and Eugenie conceivably have access to more then one (just as much right to borrow from the queen as a bride of their cousins do).

Its definitely there when you see the queen mother in her youth

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/25/article-1222921-06F63C63000005DC-572_634x432.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking Eugenie. She is Victoria, generations later.

Beatrice and Eugenie look nothing like Victoria or the Queen Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom