The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Lady Amelia Windsor stuns in an Erdem dress on the cover of Tatler | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Amelia Windsor's giving Prince Harry a run for his money in the party stakes * | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I see a resemblance to Amelia's aunt Lady Helen Taylor in some of her pictures.

I have a copy of her Tatler photo shoot. Their is a very brief writeup - Lady Amelia is in her first year at Edinburgh university reading French and Italian and she is also in the student drama society where she took part in their production of the Crucible. It goes so to say hat Lady Amelia most wants to highlight the charity Veterans Aid which she worked for during her gap year in 2014.
"The team support veterans struggling with all kinds of issues. Whether it's finding accommodation, dealing with an addiction or something simple like buying food, clothing or an Oyster card. I've never seen so much hard work and passion from so dedicated a group of people. I will never forget my time working there"

Old 03-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Amelia Windsor photoshoot - Amelia Windsor Tatler cover - Amelia Windsor info & wiki - Tatler
Old 04-23-2016, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Did royal beauty get the wrong Windsor Castle ?* | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-26-2016, 03:26 AM
Heir Apparent

GIRL ABOUT GLASTONBURY: How Tatler's 'most beautiful royal' Lady Amelia Windsor is becoming society's hottest It Girl | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-26-2016, 04:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Look, they got it right for once, they were prophetic. Lady Amelia at Wimbledon. Her profile is rising since the queen's birthday

Lady Amelia Windsor am 11. Juli 2015 in Wimbledon....

Oh wait, that photo is from last year
Old 07-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Board of Governors of the University of Bolton chaired by The Rt Rev Bishop Nigel McCulloch KCVO is delighted to announce the appointment of the Earl of St Andrews as its next Chancellor. The Board is particularly pleased that the Earl has accepted the role, given his strong commitment to inclusivity and to the mission of the University.
Read more: University of Bolton: By Royal Appointment | University of Bolton
Old 08-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Lady Amelia Windsor is a vision in white as she celebrates her 21st birthday | Daily Mail Online
Old 08-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Royal Highness

Maybe I am having an eyesight problem, but she looks hideous to me in that picture.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't like whatever it is she's wearing on her feet but Lady Amelia and her sister are beautiful imo.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:10 PM
Majesty

Don't tell Maria-Olympia of Greece. She won't like to hear that....at all!!

I do think Lady Amelia has a pretty face, but overall she looks about 12-14 years old. Like someone has stuck the head of a twenty year old woman onto the body of a child. Something just looks "off" about her, imo.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Serene Highness

I must be missing something. I just don't get it at all.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Was the theme of the party Ugly Costume? If so, they all did very well.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Lady Amelia Windsor pictured at the Animal Ball in a lime green feathered mask | Daily Mail Online