Chelsea Flower Show 1: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, he's in the photo before the one of the Duchess.

I think the Duchess of Gloucester looked awful. What was she doing coming to a summer flower show in a dreary black coat and shoes? Her whole outfit just looked "heavy" and overbearing.

Birgitte's coat was navy. It's the same coat (with a different dress) that she wore to the Grosvenor-van Cutsem wedding in 2004 and to several outings since then (though always before she wore the coat with the matching lace dress). It's really quite lovely for Birgitte (she's not known for her taste in clothes, so I tend to give her a pass when it comes to apparel).

Bumping for the 2007 Chelsea Flower Show; thread to be reopened closer to the event.

Last edited:
King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden tour gardens at Chelsea Flower Show during the preview day on May, 21, 2007 in London, England.

Pictures:
King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia
King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia 2

Gallery of pictures from Isifa

Queen Elizabeth, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Conrwall, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Duke and Duchess of Glouster and some other British Royals will be there today as well. :)

is it the first time the queen attends, i dont recall seeing her before? Her outfit was abit too bright but i kind of liked it, she stood out in it especially agaianst all the green around. Her hat looked like it had real orchids on it:)

a few pictures from isifa gallery :flowers:

A funny pic of Charles today: The Prince of Wales grimaces as he arrives at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London, 21 May 2007. The show runs from the 22-26th of May with 2007 marking it's 85th year in the grounds of the Royal Hospital, Chelsea. AFP

Charles at the Flower Show 21 May 2007

What a wonderful picture of Prince Charles, thank you Iceflower. :flowers:

And here are two more pictures of Queen Elizabeth at Chelsea Flower Show
Queen Elizabeth
Queen Elizabeth 2

And many more pictures of the King and Queen of Sweden at the Gallery of Pictures from getty

Last edited:
dazzling said:
is it the first time the queen attends, i dont recall seeing her before? Her outfit was abit too bright but i kind of liked it, she stood out in it especially agaianst all the green around. Her hat looked like it had real orchids on it:)

I think Queen Silvia looks wonderful. She's really into the spirit of the event. Bright and vibrant for the celebration of spring and all the beautiful flowers. :flowers:

Blimey. The Queen has a look on her face that would wither young shoots at twenty paces. I wonder what on earth was the matter with her.

Camilla: Peas please me

Camilla: Peas please me

SUN gardening legend Peter Seabrook delighted Camilla yesterday with a personal posy at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Prince Charles watched as Peter presented her with aptly-named Camilla sweet peas.

The Sun Online - News: Camilla: Peas please me

Princess Alexandra looks so wonderful and it's always nice to see her out and about. The Duchess of Cornwall also has a very rosy glow and seems to love being at Chelsea.

Thank you to everybody who posted so many nices pics!:flowers:

Here is the article from the Pow website:

TRH attend the Chelsea Flower Show
21st May 2007
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall accompanied The Queen and other members of the family to the Chelsea Flower Show, the 85th held by the Royal Horticultural Society.

The Prince of Wales - TRH attend the Chelsea Flower Show

Wasn't Shopie there? I haven't seen any pictures of her.

In the Royal Diary both the Earl and Countess of Wessex were listed to attend the event. However it seems the Countess might have missed it because I haven't seen any pictures or any mention of her.

Thankyou for those pics Avalon. I love the one of Prince Edward and the Duchess together. Really sweet.

The opening of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with a day of exhibits and a formal dinner
21 May 2007

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the event. Sources: Rex and Hello!
HRH The Prince Edward and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
Same
Same
HRH The Prince of Wales and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
HM The Queen
The Duchess of Cornwall
Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor
Princess Alexandra of Kent
Viscountess Linley
Viscountess Linley again looking radiant as always
HM The Queen looking so pretty in pink
same
Last two, showing the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, and her sister (I love these last two, so funny Prince Charles, but I wonder whast is so astonishing to him) :lol:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/captions/665832AF.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/captions/665832N.jpg

Was Sophie the only royal this year at the Royal Windsor Horse Show?

Princess Alexandra looks very beautiful at this event.

casiraghiTrio said:
Was Sophie the only royal this year at the Royal Windsor Horse Show?

Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and Prince Michael were there, as well as Columbus Taylor, the son of Lady Helen Taylor. :)
You can see the pictures at British Royal Family Current Events thread.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's Lady Rose's boyfriend. Maybe this will be the next Royal Wedding.

I have to say that I love the Duchess' scarf! Very appropriate for the show. The Queen looks lovely as always. Viscountess Lindley looks much thinner than I remember, am I the only one who thinks that?

Lovely photos. Thank you so much to everyone who posted them. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom