Chelsea Flower Show 1: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
How cute and pretty,great to see a collection of Q Elizabeth II Chelsea-fashion! I like the tailored coats and costumes she wears,especially when they come in bright colour like in 1971 and 1975! The hat she wore in 1975 reminds me of a flower,very playful and cute design :)

this year william harry and kate will attend?

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
When Philip turned up Harry sd: "You’re supposed to be looking at strimmers & tractors, grandpa. I didn’t know you were coming. Fantastic!”

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 23m
Princess Beatrice also visited Prince Harry's @Sentebale CGS garden & sd: “I think it’s really beautiful & I love the story behind it.”

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 28m
Prince Harry: “If there’s anything that you might like, we can probably come to a deal,” he told Charles at his @Sentebale CGS garden.

RE_DailyMail Rebecca English 1h
The Queen and her grandson Prince Harry at the @Sentebale garden at the Chelsea Flower Show pic.twitter.com/J62QPVHkRh

Carrysomers Carry Somers 2h
Princess Beatrice has joined Prince Harry on the Forget-me-knot garden @The_rhs Chelsea Flower Show pic.twitter.com/On8juooYS4

Last edited:
HM looks so lovely in lilac and her hair just looks spectacular! What a remarkable woman.

I love that they visited Harry's presentation. Lovely support from his family, and I LOVE his comment to his grandpa. :D

"A hundred of the little fellows have been decorated by artists and celebrities including Sir Elton John and Dame Helen Mirren – and will even be put on parade for inspection by the Queen. :D"

Don't go breaking my gnome! As the Chelsea Flower Show finally allows the tiny figures, see how Elton John and other stars decorated theirs | Mail Online

The ones of Will and Kate creeped me out just slightly, but others were quite amusing.

I love that they visited Harry's presentation. Lovely support from his family, and I LOVE his comment to his grandpa. :D

Absolutely! This is a great example of Henry's passion for his charity, and his ability to charm everyone; from the Queen to an average Joe. It's a pleasure seeing him in action.

Video:
Royal Family Arrive At Chelsea Flower Show-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Prince Harry shows Queen charity garden at Chelsea-
BBC News - Prince Harry shows Queen charity garden at Chelsea

The Royals wrapup:
Rob Jobsen reports from London as Princes William and Harry visit with injured soldiers and the whole Royal Family visits the Chelsea Flower Show-
The Royals wrapup - The Morning Show

Nice video. You can also see Charles almost failing to recognize his father at the Chelsea Flower Show. Funny moment.

Lovely photos!

She always throws herself in boots and all to make an occasion important and this is no different she looks great IMO

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h
The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh will visit @The_RHS #ChelseaFlowerShow this afternoon

Chelsea Flower Show: On BBC One 3pm UK Time-
tvpc.com - BBC 1

@lookingforted: Chelsea Pensioner salutes The Queen @The_RHS #RHSChelsea pic.twitter.com/F8jKDp1E6V
Princess Beatrice joins the Queen at the #ChelseaFlowerShow. Pics by @PeterDodd02 pic.twitter.com/B3f5KfNvco pic.twitter.com/q1uUxuIaTm

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 8m
Pictures & coverage of the Chelsea Flower Show with the Queen from @TeleGardening #RHSChelsea
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/chelseaflowershow/10831895/Chelsea-Flower-Show-2014-live.html

Last edited:
Video:
The Queen visited the Chelsea Flower Show on Monday (May 19), taking in a variety of exhibitions on display, a day ahead of its public opening. The show is one of the most famous garden shows in the world and has been held every year in Chelsea since 1913, except during the two World Wars-
Home - ITNSource News

The first pictures of the Sentebale garden at this year's Show are coming out. Harry and other members of the RF will be there today to see it.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 18m18 minutes ago
Harry's @sentebale #HIV garden at the #chelseaflowershow has a campfire

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 21m21 minutes ago
The @Sentebale #HIV garden at #chelseaflowershow has been designed to reflect the memohato children's centre

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 25m25 minutes ago
Can you spot the children's footprints in the @Sentebale #HIV garden at the #chelseaflowershow

@Sentebale @Sentebale · 58m 58 minutes ago
This is definitely one of our favourite aspects of the #HIVgarden - it's based on kid's footprints from Lesotho

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal · 5h 5 hours ago
Prince Harry got his first glimpse of the @sentebale #HIVGarden this morning

Joe Little @MajestyMagazine · 1h 1 hour ago
The amazing @Sentebale garden at #ChelseaFlowerShow, which Prince Harry will show to the Queen later. #HIV garden
Image ** Image

Prince Harry visited the garden first thing this morning - Getty Images Gallery

Back
Top Bottom