British Royals Websites, Links, Videos & Podcasts

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a tribute to peace and forgivness. I know I'm gonna get some angry messages from both camps, the Diana's and the Camilla's but I don't care. This video is my point of vue, you do what you want about it. And if it helps to make you see the good side of both women, then I'm happy.

YouTube - Diana and Camilla

Thanks for the news Casiraghi trio!

This will make it much easier to keep up with her video clips or broadcasts of any kind, rather than trying to find the channels here in the US that may or may not show bits and pieces of video clips, or waiting until all hours of the night to see it.

I love how Queen Elizabeth is so traditional, yet so modern at the same time!

Elizabeth on You Tube, yahh :flowers:

I will be watching Christmas Day!

In the UK the Christmas Day Speech will air precisely at 1500 hours (3 PM). This is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and applies to the UK, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Mauritania, Mali, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea

* France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Slovenia: 1600 (4pm)

* Finland, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, Egypt, Libya, South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia, Sudan: 1700 (5pm)

* Western Russia, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia, Uganda, Kuwait, Bahrain: 1800 (6pm)

* United Arab Emirates, Oman, Mauritius, Seychelles: 1900 (7 PM)
* Iran: 2000 (8 pm)

* Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India, central Russia: 2100 (9pm)
* China, Mongolia, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, PERTH Australia, Singapore, Japan.... 2200 (10pm)
* Darwin & Adelaide Australia: 2300 (11pm)
* Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, and Guam: Midnight
* New Zealand: 0300 (3 AM)

* US Pacific Time: 0700
* US Mountain Time: 0800
* US Central Time: 1000 (applies to Mexico, and Central America as well as Winnipeg, Canada)
* US Eastern Time: 1100 (applies also to Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Peru, Colombia, and Toronto)
* Alaska USA is two hours ahead of New Zealand.

gotta love it, the Queen Mother's wedding footage is simply awesome even if it's silent, I also liked the "A Day on the Prince of Wales' life"
I hope they keep putting old videos like that, which is only natural since they are the source :flowers:

It was so nice to see the Christmas message ! After all these years when I couldn't see it because I didn't have BBC, YouTube finally comes to the rescue. Thank you Buckingham Palace, thank you The Queen ! Bless technology ! And have all a Merry Christmas !

I had the chance to see the Christmas message on Sky News. Perferct as usual, love the little glimpses of the wedding anniversary dinner at Clarence House...Joyeux Noel à tous!!!!!

The footage form the photoshoot was cute.

It's great, especially Long to Reign Over Us and The 1957 Broadcast

The Christmas Broadcast was beautiful.

I really enjoyed the broadcast. I loved the footage from their diamond wedding party at CH and the Queen goes "cheese!":D

Watching the Christmas message this year made me a little tearful actually. It was just a pleasant one and the message was a strong and obviously heartfelt one. I especially loved seeing the Queen with the other Royals at their Diamond Wedding bash and thought it was just the right tone for the time of year. Well done Ma'am.

2 videos are with Kate Middleton Pictures with 2 songs 'Unwritten and Let Me Be'
YouTube - "Let Me Be" Kate Middleton
YouTube - "Unwritten" Kate Middleton

The video is with Princess Diana Pictures with the song 'Something About The Way'
YouTube - "Something About The Way" Princess Diana

The video is with Prince William Pictures with the song 'Sexyback'
YouTube - Prince William is bringing SexyBack

The video is with Chelsy Davy Pictures with the song 'in That Thing You Do'

YouTube - Chelsy Davy in That Thing You Do!

enjoyy:flowers:

Source of information on British royalty

While perusing through Wikibooks, I found this "book" on British royal history. In my opinion, it gives rather good base of information for those who are interested in the history of the British royalty from the start until today.
Enjoy!

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijun...ens_of_England

Back
Top Bottom