British Royals Websites, Links, Videos & Podcasts

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the only HRHs that aren't on the CC now are Beatrice and Eugenie. As neither George or Charlotte have actually undertaken any engagements - other than being born and baptised I do find that strange as they won't be expected to be undertaking any form of engagement for another decade or so (or maybe when they are seen in public may actually be listed from now on)

So the only HRHs that aren't on the CC now are Beatrice and Eugenie. As neither George or Charlotte have actually undertaken any engagements - other than being born and baptised I do find that strange as they won't be expected to be undertaking any form of engagement for another decade or so (or maybe when they are seen in public may actually be listed from now on)

ILB: It is not about expectations - I think it is coding, tagging key words or the like.
I have seen DAYS since the update when Harry or Kate or, whomever do not appear in the pull downs. I posted somewhere in TRF about that. The DM even did a story on it. I think this has to do with a coding issue on the site - when a name does not appear in the pull down.
The old site had a similar problem, in that if you searched for someone in a time period and there were no results, there was no "NO RESULTS FOUND" message. It appeared that your search was not working. And you were stuck in a null info zone. After a while, when this happened, I figured it out that X, Y or Z had not plugged info into the RD or the Queen's staff into the CC.
IMO, less than excellent people are feeding info into the site. I wish I had something better to say, but it's like putting lipstick on a pig. JMO :pig:

Royal Family, Sandringham, Christmas 1994

Dec 25, 1991 Princess Diana, Prince William, Prince Harry, other Royals, Christmas Day

Christmas Day 1986

Last edited:
Norwegian State Visit

Does anyone have a link to the clip of the Norwegian royals attending the State Visit to the United Kingdom? I’ve seen it before. It was the 2005 Visit I believe.

A man (later identified as Edward Adcock) lunges at Diana during a visit to Northumberland but is stopped by police and is arrested. Adcock later said he meant no harm - he just wanted to hug Diana. 13.4.89.

Prince Charles attack

I'm desperately looking for a positive forum to read about the fab four. I'm a Dianist (has anyone ever used that term?) & hate to read that her 2 sons are at each other's throats & that William is supposedly bullying his little brother & his wife. I refuse to believe it. So hopefully, this forum is the right place for me.

I'm desperately looking for a positive forum to read about the fab four. I'm a Dianist (has anyone ever used that term?) & hate to read that her 2 sons are at each other's throats & that William is supposedly bullying his little brother & his wife. I refuse to believe it. So hopefully, this forum is the right place for me.

They are pretty good on this forum about requiring facts to back up statements.

I personally don't trust the media at all...and generally wait till I see proof of something before I believe it.

Some things we see now and then might make sense based on what we already know...other things are just lacking in any sort of credibility or logic.

LaRae

You've come to the right place as this is a global forum where information comes in from all over the place. As others have pointed out, the moderators here are a great team to keep us on topic along with weeding out the gossip, fabrications and the general silly stuff that abounds everywhere these days.

I'm sure that as a person that admires Diana, you'll also find the Diana threads very interesting and informative. There's plenty to read on about any aspect of royalty that you care to know.

So welcome, grab a cup of tea and enjoy!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

These are not forums, but there are two excellent blogs on Kate and Meghan. There are comment sections where some discussion takes place, but of course it is not like a forum. These comments are moderated for snide comments. The blogs are Duchess Kate and Mad About Meghan. These covers their engagements as well as when they do joint engagements with their husbands. She also covers their fashion. However, it is just as much about their work as their fashion. Charlotte (don't' know her last name) does both blogs covers Kate & Meghan in a very positive light. She also covers a lot of the history and information regarding the setting of their different engagements. These are two serious blogs. However, I do think that Royal Forums does a good job of moderating.

Last edited:
Duchess Kate is an excellent blog about Kate and Mad About Meghan is an excellent blog on Meghan. These covers their engagements as well as when they do joint engagements with their husbands. She also covers their fashion. However, it is just as much about their work as their fashion. Charlotte (don't' know her last name) does both blogs covers Kate & Meghan in a very positive light. She also covers a lot of the history and information regarding the setting of their different engagements. These are two serious blogs.
Agree! I highly recommend these sites. They are the best!

DuchessRachel do you know any forums where we can discuss all aspects of Meghan including her family, her life pre-Harry and the media harassment of her?

DuchessRachel do you know any forums where we can discuss all aspects of Meghan including her family, her life pre-Harry and the media harassment of her?

I don't. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I don't know any such forums either, unfortunately. However, Celebitchy (and yes, the name is awful) is a site which has a Royal section where issues regarding Meghan and Kate and sometimes their husbands, come up, leading to lively discussions.

I don't know any such forums either, unfortunately. However, Celebitchy (and yes, the name is awful) is a site which has a Royal section where issues regarding Meghan and Kate and sometimes their husbands, come up, leading to lively discussions.

Thanx guys for taking the time to answer.

The final ITV News Royal Rota Episode of 2018:

The family “feud” speculations are addressed. The upcoming baby speculation and an overall look on what’s been a spectacular year for the British royal family.

Harry and Meghan 2018:

New Royal Rota Episode-

Easter day Service at St George's chapel in Windsor many moons ago look at the queen and Prince Harry!

Here’s a synopsis of the the latest Pod Save The Queen. As expected there’s still much debate in the media about the Sussexes approach to their royal lives.

Speaking on the Pod Save the Queen podcast, Royal Editor Russell Myers said: “Certainly, Harry would like to be more like Zara and Mike [Tindall], and have that freedom.

“But unfortunately he is related to the heir, and he is going to be the son of the future King.

The problem is, you can’t have one foot in and one foot out, and this is the issue that’s being debated at the moment.

“It seems like they’re careering from one disaster to another.”

Read more: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are ‘careering from one disaster to another’ with desperate attempts to stay private, claims royal expert

Here’s a link to the podcast itself:

https://play.acast.com/s/podsavethequeen/4e0a2322-94dc-4c98-b77e-0bfcae80b500

This is an old interview of William and Kate Couric - for the Queen Jubilee

I thought it was interesting that Queen is the one who asked William to wear Irish Guard Uniform at his wedding. I never knew that! Probably other people have already seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQDvN9u4uI

Published on 21 Apr 2017

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge came in to the studios and surprised Radio 1's Adele, who is taking part in the London Marathon for charity Heads Together. They also spoke to Scott and Chris about mental health.

Here a video from the 14th of May 1965 when the Queen Unveiled a JFK Memorial at Runnymede in Surrey.

Guests included other members of the RF,Robert Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Harold Macmillan, Harold Wilson, and The then US Secretary of State Dean Rusk

Runnymede is as sacred a spot to liberty as any I think. A fitting place for a British memorial to JFK.

Sad to think that Robert was shot only three years later & that the young boy shown here did not live to see 40.

19th of April 1954

Prince Charles and his sister Princess Anne leave Buckingham Palace accompanied by the Queen mother and Princess Margaret on the 1st leg of their journey bound for Portsmouth. Once in Portsmouth they all board the "Britannia" where the Queen Mother and Princess bid the children farewell as they embark on a journey to meet the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh at Tobruk.

The visit by HRH The Prince of Wales to Dublin in June 1995 including a visit to President Mary Robinson and later to Trinity College Dublin.

Back
Top Bottom