The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Good point Rudolph and I agree that the average person only pays attention to royal events at national events. I believe this is true for any nation with a monarch as HoS.

Some of the European courts ie Spain have reports and photos that accompany their meetings with their foundations and with members of the government. I've found that the Court Circular doesn't always relay information about these types of meetings, though I have seen a few mentioned now and then.

Old 01-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

My entire family are royalists. Pictures of the Queen on the walls. The whole shebang. But if I asked my sister did Harry do 200 engagements last year or 500, she wouldn't have a clue.

She sees him on social media often enough that she's satisfied. I could tell my mother Kate did 1000 engagements and she'd believe me. Because she sees her on the tv and Twitter so often it feels like a 1000 engagements.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
you aren't considering the the people that they meet in this engagements if 10 of them made an impact on 100 people in every engagement they do and they do 2 or 3 engagement every day for 200-250 days every year that would spread and widen the support for the monarchy and like Queen elizabeth said before

so yes the numbers of engagement is important .
I'm inclined to agree about the impact upon the people personally attending these events.
Even "opening random centres and cutting ribbons for any old thing" are hugely important to those directly involved, and much more so than to the many more who merely read about them.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Rose View Post
I'm inclined to agree about the impact upon the people personally attending these events.
Even "opening random centres and cutting ribbons for any old thing" are hugely important to those directly involved, and much more so than to the many more who merely read about them.
Yes, officials do appreciate members of the royal family accepting invitations to open random places. It's just that the younger royals want to do engagements that they find meaningful and they feel they can be more hands on with.

Even with touring cities in the U.K. and Commonwealth; they plan their diaries to include engagements that's centered around the topics they're more interested in. I like their style of doing things now.

With Catherine; I feel a lot of what she do are sometime ignored, because the media mainly focus on her wardrobe and the cost. No fault of her own though. I think it causes people to dismiss her work and think she's not doing much. The Palace PR team could straighten up and fly right on this issue.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
There are and will be always royal engagements that the BRF carry out. One big difference that is beginning to rear its head and most likely continue onwards into the future is that alongside royal duties and engagements, there are going to be royal campaigns.

Many, many moons ago, kings and lords led campaigns under a king's banner such as the Crusades. In the 21st century, a royal's campaign is more to do with issues. We have just today seen a result of a campaign done through W&K&H's foundation. China is coming on board to eradicate their ivory trade by the end of 2017. That was and is an ongoing campaign by United for Wildlife. William and Kate's participation in the Chinese state dinner was all part and parcel of this campaign along with it being a royal engagement in the CC.

Mental Health has various events and organizations backing a royal campaign. HIV and AIDs is also addressed in various ways and means and is a campaign that is mostly geared to Harry right now it seems. The same could be said of Anne's involvement in the IOC and Save the Children. Sometimes there is a bigger picture behind the one picture at an engagement.

They all do engagements that are counted. Some engagements are related to campaigns.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
There are and will be always royal engagements that the BRF carry out. One big difference that is beginning to rear its head and most likely continue onwards into the future is that alongside royal duties and engagements, there are going to be royal campaigns.
I'm not sure modern Royal campaigns are something new. You mention Anne's involvement with Save the Children. The same could be said of Diana's involvement with landmines and HIV or Charles' campaigns relating to the environment, architecture, town planning etc, Camilla's involvement with osteoporosis, literacy and domestic violence or Prince Phillip with the Duke of Edinburgh's award.

Contrary to media assumptions, this focus on specific issues long preceded William, Kate and Harry.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Majesty

Military charities go back to WWI

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think the point I was trying to make and failed miserably at is that perhaps in the future, it will be the royal campaigns that will be more prominent for the working royals than for the many single "one off" appearances to cut ribbons or unveil plaques and open hospital wings kind of engagements.

Many different organizations joining together to promote and bring attention to an issue. Off the wall, an example could be United for Wildlife joining with environmental organizations and Save the Children for one huge charity athletic challenge somewhere with Harry pulling in his competitors from Walking with the Wounded and the Invictus games. (I'm drawing on some blips that have fleetingly run through my coffee deprived brain right now). Something like this promoted on a global level rather than on a local level.

With our world becoming more and more of a global society and instant communication around the globe, I think the work of philanthropists, royals and celebrities alike will start looking more to the global stage and take advantage of it.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Weekly Update to 5th January, 2016

A new year is up and running with both HM the Queen and Princess Anne undertaking official engagements this past week. Beatrice was also at a function that I have included as an ‘unofficial’ engagement for her. Royals and other information will only be added when they undertake an official, or in the case of the York girls, an unofficial engagement as I did last year with types of engagements. I am also adding ‘places where engagements took place itemizing the palaces while ‘other’ will be those done outside or inside places which aren’t one of the official or private residences of the royals.

HM The Queen – 1 (50%)
HRH Princess Beatrice – 0 (Unofficial – 1)
HRH The Princess Royal – 1 (50%)

FAILURE of British Monarchy Website to UPDATE CC

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: 2nd, 4th January, 2017 (as most of the family are still on holidays this is to be expected.

The League Table

HM The Queen – 1
HRH The Princess Royal – 1

Year to Date Total – 2

Percentage of Engagements

90s (Elizabeth, Philip) – 50%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim) – 50%
Over Retirement Age (65) (All the 60s upwards) – 100%

Number of Days on which a royal undertook Official Engagements to 5th January, 2017

HM The Queen – 1
HRH The Princess Royal – 1

Types of Engagements to 5th January, 2017

NOTE: If you add up the totals from this section they will invariably be more than the weekly and yearly totals because of the way engagements are described e.g. HM ‘received and invested an individual’ on the 3rd January which is why she has ONE engagement but there are two items listed here. I do NOT count ‘where received by the Lord Lt or someone else when there is more to the engagement unless it is at the start of an official visit overseas e.g. Anne was ‘received by the Deputy Lt of Oxfordshire for her engagement but that was simply a handshake before entering the conference type thing as opposed to a formal start to a tour such as we saw last year when Charles and Camilla visited the Middle East.

Conference – 1
Invested Individual – 1
Received – 1

Specific Charities or Organisations Supported via an Official Engagement to 5th January, 2017

Oxford Farming – Anne – 1

Overseas Engagements to 5th January, 2017

NIL to date
Old 01-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Majesty

Are you now including engagements undertaken that are not in the CC?

Princess Beatrice has not been mentioned.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

That is why it is 'unofficial' and always has been. I have been including as 'unofficial' engagements things that Beatrice and Eugenie do that are connected to charity type events when I am told about them.

I don't include the types of events that wouldn't be counted for someone else e.g. Ascot (only the Queen and Philip ever officially attend Ascot so I don't include that in their 'unofficial' count either)

I am doing it as a means of showing that the girls do do things similar to the others at times - they have to be charity or organisational based activity or involve another royal e.g. last year Beatrice went to a couple of Pitch@Palace events with her father - for him they were official but for her not and I think it should be shown when she, or Eugenie do these things.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Majesty

Thank you. I thought you only used the CC. Another good example would be Tim Lawrence and his work for CGC

It's interesting because other royals do work that never appears in the CC but takes time and effort and it's never recorded. I'm thinking of interviews, radio broadcasts, videos, articles etc. I've started noting those for the official Team of 15 but not for the "unofficials".

It does show that there are so many ways of counting all of this

Old 01-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
There really should be one central place for this diary rather than having to go searching but we all, by now understand, that the BRF doesn't understand this side of the PR and doesn't care about it either.
I couldn't agree more - I have to check this Forum and other sites to get information - the Court Circular that comes out in the Saturday papers, for instance, never makes it to the Court Circular website, so often Friday engagements are unrecorded there. Is is beyond capability for one website to record all engagements - official and private?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Friday engagements are usually up on the official site by the following Tuesday or Wednesday for me down under.

I put by 'weekly' totals up from Friday to Thursday for that reason. On a Saturday in NSW they usually have up to Thursday up and then they don't put anything up over the weekend but put up Friday, Saturday and Sunday by Tuesday for me (sometimes I have to ask Cepe for missing days but when they are on song they do put them up).
Old 01-13-2017, 07:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Weekly Update to 12th January, 2016

A few more royals have returned to work this week while others are still on their annual holidays. Some may have worked on Friday, of course, but I go from Thursday to Thursday as that is when the CC is often updated for me here Down Under.

As this information grows in size over the course of the year I will break up the posts as I have done in the past.

HM The Queen – 2 (1 – up 1 – 9.5%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 2 (9.5% )
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 2 (9.5%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 1 (4.8%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 1 (4.8%)
HRH The Princess Royal – 11 (1 – up 10 – 52.4%)
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 1 (4.8%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 1 (4.8%)

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: 7th January

No engagements from earlier in the year: 2nd, 4th January, 2017

The League Table

HRH The Princess Royal – 11
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 2
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 2
HM The Queen – 1
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 1
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 1
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 1
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 1

Year to Date Total – 21 (1 – up 19)

90s (Elizabeth, Philip) – 9.5%
70s (Richard, Birgitte, Michael, Marie-Christine) – 4.8%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim) – 57.1%
50s (Andrew, Edward, Sophie) – 4.8%
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 23.8%
Over Retirement Age (65) (All the 60s upwards) – 71.4%

Number of Days on which a royal undertook Official Engagements to 12th January, 2017

HM The Queen – 2
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 2
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 1
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 1
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 1
HRH The Princess Royal – 4
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 1

Types of Engagements to 12th January, 2017

NOTE: If you add up the totals from this section they will invariably be more than the weekly and yearly totals because of the way engagements are described e.g. HM ‘received and invested an individual’ on the 3rd January which is why she has ONE engagement but there are two items listed here. I do NOT count ‘where received by the Lord Lt or someone else when there is more to the engagement unless it is at the start of an official visit overseas e.g. Anne was ‘received by the Deputy Lt of Oxfordshire for her engagement but that was simply a handshake before entering the conference type thing as opposed to a formal start to a tour such as we saw last year when Charles and Camilla visited the Middle East.

Conference – 1
Dinner – 2
Invested Individual – 1
Joined Judging Panel – 1
London Boat Show – 2
Opened – 3
Presented Prize – 1
Received – 3
Reception – 3
Visit – 6

Specific Charities or Organisations Supported via an Official Engagement to 12th January, 2017

It should be noted that the event/s involving a charity/organization may or may not be carried out by the patron, president etc.

Anna Freud – Kate – 1
Carers’ Trust – Anne – 1
Centrepoint – William – 1
Child Bereavement – William, Kate – 2
Joint Foundation of W,K,H – Harry – 1
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine – Anne – 1
London Heritage Trust – Richard – 1
Opportunity International UK – Anne – 1
RedRUK – Anne – 1
Royal Colonel – Sophie – 1
Royal Yachting Association – Anne, Tim – 2
WWI Woods Project – Anne – 1

Overseas Engagements to 12th January, 2017

NIL to date

Royal Palaces where Events Occurred to 12th January, 2017

Buckingham Palace (other than HM) – 2
Kensington Palace – 1
St James’ Palace – 1
Sandringham House – 2
Old 01-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Weekly Update to 19th January, 2016

The numbers game is underway again for this year. It should be noted that during this past week Charles and Camilla attended a fundraising event for the flood victims from 2016 near Ballater while the Queen visited the WI. None of these events were listed in the CC so they weren’t official engagements. We do need to keep this in mind I think – that most, if not all of the BRF, undertake non-official engagements as well as official ones.

This is a fully edited entry as there I miscounted an engagement - thanks for the pick-up on that issue Cepe.

HM The Queen – 4 (2 – up 2 – 6.5%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 3 (4.8%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 2 (3.2%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4 (2 – up 2 – 6.5%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 3 (2 – up 1 – 4.8%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 4 (1 – up 3 – 6.5%)
HRH The Duke of York – 8 (12.9%)
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 4 (6.5%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 2 (1 – up 1 – 3.2%)
HRH The Princess Royal – 22 (11 – up 11 – 35.5%)
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 1 (1 – no change – 1.6%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 4 (1 – up 3 – 6.5%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1 (1.6%)

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: – 14th January(It isn't unusual for there to be no engagements on a number of days in January. This is just one of those days but given the poor updating of the CC last year I intend on making a list of all days on which the online CC doesn't have an entry. I believe they should be putting up 'no CC today' rather than 'no records found'.

No engagements from earlier in the year: 2nd, 4th, 7th January, 2017

The League Table

HRH The Princess Royal – 22
HRH The Duke of York – 8
HM The Queen – 4
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 4
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 4
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 4
HRH The Prince of Wales – 3
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 3
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 2
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 2
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1

Year to Date Total – 62 (21 – up 41)

90s (Elizabeth, Philip) – 6.5%
80s (Edward Kent, Alexandra) – 1.6%
70s (Richard, Birgitte, Michael, Marie-Christine) – 6.5%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim) – 45.2%
50s (Andrew, Edward, Sophie) – 22.6%
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 17.7%
Over Retirement Age (65) (All the 60s upwards) – 59.7%

Number of Days on which a royal undertook Official Engagements to 19th January, 2017

HM The Queen – 3
HRH The Prince of Wales – 3
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 1
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 3
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 2
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 3
HRH The Duke of York – 3
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 3
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 2
HRH The Princess Royal – 8
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 3
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1

Types of Engagements to 19th January, 2017

Audience – 1
Awards Ceremony – 2
Briefing – 3
Concert – 2
Conference – 1
Council 1
Dinner – 2
Invested Individual – 1
Joined Judging Panel – 1
Launched – 1
London Boat Show – 2
Luncheon – 1
Meeting – 2
Opened – 10
Pitch@Palace on Tour – 1
Presented Prize – 1
Received – 18
Reception – 4
Visit – 11

Specific Charities or Organisations Supported via an Official Engagement to 19th January, 2017

It should be noted that the event/s involving a charity/organization may or may not be carried out by the patron, president etc. It should also be noted that sometimes an event is related to two or more charities or organisations and I have recorded all of them here. Both Camilla and Andrew attended such events during this past week.

Anna Freud – Kate – 1
Arthritis Research – Camilla – 1
British Expertise International – Richard – 1
British Limbless Ex-Servicemen’s Association – Richard – 1
Carers’ Trust – Anne – 1
College of Occupational Therapists – Anne – 1
Corporation of Trinity House – Anne – 1
Farms of City Children – Anne – 1
Fishmongers Company – Anne – 1
Greenwich Hospital – Andrew – 1
Heads Together Campaign – William, Kate, Harry – 3
Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award – Andrew – 1
International Musicians Seminar – Kent – 1
Joint Foundation of W,K,H – William, Kate, Harry – 6
Motor Neurone Disease – Anne – 1
National Osteoporosis Society – Camilla – 1
Outward Bound Trust – Andrew – 1
Pitch@Palace – Andrew – 1
RedRUK – Anne – 1
Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution – Richard – 1
Royal Colonel – Charles, Edward, Sophie – 3
Royal National Orthopedic Hospital – Andrew – 1
Save the Children UK – Anne – 1
The Royal Hospital – Andrew – 1
University Chancellor – Camilla – 1

Overseas Engagements to 19th January, 2017

NIL to date

Royal Palaces where Events Occurred to 19th January, 2017

Buckingham Palace (other than HM) – 9
Kensington Palace – 5
St James’ Palace – 2
Sandringham House – 4
Old 01-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Majesty

There was no CC for 14January

Old 01-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Weekly Update to 26th January, 2016

Most of the family have now returned to doing official engagements and the total for the year has now topped the century mark with 118 by my count. The number of charities or organisations that have had an engagement also grows. I am finding that quite an interesting analysis to see how many organisations are involved. I expect most will get only one or two engagements during the year with the Navy one this week having four as Anne and Tim went to a Reception followed by a Dinner with a change of venue which to me equal two engagements. Of course there has been no coverage of Anne’s work. Anyone who doesn’t read the CC would assume that the only royals to have undertaken any duties this week would have been Harry and Camilla but that isn’t the case.

I also found it interesting that Andrew 'received' the Crown Prince of Norway. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't see any mention of Haakon even being in Britain.

HM The Queen – 6 (4 – up 2 – 5.1%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 19 (3 – up 16 – 16.1%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 6 (2 – up 4 – 5.1%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4 (4 – no change – 3.4%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 4 (3 – up 1 – 3.4%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 7 (4 – up 3 – 5.9%)
HRH The Duke of York – 10 (8 – up 2 – 8.5%)
HRH Princess Beatrice – 0 (Unofficial – 2 - up 1 )
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 6 (4 – up 2 – 5.1%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 4 (2 – up 2 – 3.4%)
HRH The Princess Royal – 35 (22 – up 13 – 29.7%)
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 3 (1 – up 2 – 2.5%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 7 (4 – up 3 – 5.9%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 1 (0.8%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1 (1 – no change – 0.8%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 5 (4.2%)

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: 21st January (probably were none but I am listing those dates on which there is nothing showing on the CC on the monarchy website)

No engagements from earlier in the year: 2nd, 4th, 7th, 14th January, 2017

The League Table

HRH The Princess Royal – 35
HRH The Prince of Wales – 19
HRH The Duke of York – 10
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 7
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 7
HM The Queen – 6
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 6
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 6
HRH Princess Alexandra – 5
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 4
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 4
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 3
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 1
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1

Year to Date Total – 118 (62 – up 56)

90s (Elizabeth, Philip) – 5.1%
80s (Edward Kent, Alexandra) – 5.1%
70s (Richard, Birgitte, Michael, Marie-Christine) – 5.9%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim) – 53.4%
50s (Andrew, Edward, Sophie) – 16.9%
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 12.7%
Over Retirement Age (65) (All the 60s upwards) – 70.3%

Number of Days on which a royal undertook Official Engagements to 26th January, 2017

HM The Queen – 4
HRH The Prince of Wales – 8
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 4
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 3
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 3
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 6
HRH The Duke of York – 4
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 5
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 4
HRH The Princess Royal – 12
Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence – 2
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 6
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 1
HRH The Duke of Kent – 1
HRH Princess Alexandra – 3

Types of Engagements to 26th January, 2017

Attended Event - 1
Audience – 1
Awards Ceremony – 2
Briefing – 3
Concert – 5
Conference – 1
Council – 1
Dinner – 9
Installed – 2
Invested Individual – 1
Joined Judging Panel – 1
Launched – 1
Lecture – 2
London Boat Show – 2
Luncheon – 1
Meeting – 11
Opened – 15
Performance – 1
Pitch@Palace on Tour – 1
Presented Prize – 3
Received – 25
Reception – 11
Viewed – 1
Visit – 22
Old 01-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Specific Charities or Organisations Supported via an Official Engagement to 26th January, 2017

It should be noted that the event/s involving a charity/organization may or may not be carried out by the patron, president etc. It should also be noted that sometimes an event is related to two or more charities or organisations and I have recorded all of them here. Both Camilla and Andrew attended such events during this past week.

Anna Freud – Kate – 1
Arthritis Research – Camilla – 1
British Equestrian Federation – Camilla – 1
British Expertise International – Richard – 1
British Limbless Ex-Servicemen’s Association – Richard – 1
British Mexican Association – Richard – 1
Business in the Community – Charles – 1
Carers’ Trust – Anne – 1
College of Occupational Therapists – Anne – 1
Company of Plumbers – Camilla – 1
Corporation of Trinity House – Anne – 2
Crown Agents Association – Richard – 1
Devon County Agricultural Association – Sophie – 1
Disability Initiative – Sophie – 1
Dumfries House Trust – Charles – 3
East Anglia Children’s Hospices – Kate – 1
Farms of City Children – Anne – 1
Fishmongers Company – Anne – 1
Florence Nightingale Museum Trust – Alexandra – 1
Greenwich Hospital – Andrew – 1
Heads Together Campaign – William, Kate, Harry – 3
Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award – Andrew – 1
International Musicians Seminar – Kent – 1
International Network for Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism – Charles – 1
Joint Foundation of W,K,H – William, Kate, Harry – 6
Motor Neurone Disease – Anne – 1
National Association of Citizens’ Advice Bureaux – Anne – 1
National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts – Birgitte – 1
National Osteoporosis Society – Camilla – 1
National Trust for Scotland – Charles – 1
National Youth Jazz Orchestra – Edward – 1
Outward Bound Trust – Andrew – 1
Pitch@Palace – Andrew – 1
RedRUK – Anne – 1
Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution – Richard – 1
Royal Colonel – Charles, Edward, Sophie, Richard – 5
Royal National Orthopedic Hospital – Andrew – 1
Royal Naval and Marines Charity – Anne, Tim – 4
Save the Children UK – Anne – 2
Scottish Business in the Community – Charles – 1
Sightsavers – Alexandra – 1
The Chopin Society – Alexandra – 1
The Prince of Wales’ International Sustainability Unit – Charles – 1
The Prince’s Foundation for Building Community – Charles – 1
The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts – Charles – 1
The Prince’s Trust – Charles – 2
The Royal Hospital – Andrew – 1
The United Kingdom’s Vineyards Association – Camilla – 1
University Chancellor – Camilla, Anne – 2
Vintner’s Company – Camilla – 1

Overseas Engagements to 26th January, 2017

NIL to date

Royal Palaces where Events Occurred to 26th January, 2017

Buckingham Palace (other than HM) – 14
Kensington Palace – 7
St James’ Palace – 2
Sandringham House – 6
Clarence House – 3
Dumfries House – 9
Old 01-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Aristocracy

I know these were a few weeks ago but are you not counting the attendance of Princess Eugenie in South Africa presenting LQP2017 Festival and Beatrice at the World Economic Forum as unofficial events.