Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Majesty

The Queen sports a bright outfit for church | Daily Mail Online

With Prince Philip and Prince Andrew

Old 01-22-2017, 12:29 PM
Majesty

Thanks for the update!

Does anyone happen to know who the lady with Prince Andrew is?

Old 01-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's nice to see HM again, she's looking well (I think it's just her makeup that makes her appear as a bit pale here) but I thought Philip didn't seem his usual self. He seemed worn out; perhaps he still hasn't fully recovered from his cold.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Heir Apparent

The Queen and Prince Philip attend church in Sandringham | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Her Majesty The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh, will attend a Service of Dedication on Horse Guards Parade before formally unveiling the new Iraq Afghanistan Memorial on Victoria Embankment Gardens, London, on Thursday, 9th March.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal and Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra will also attend the Service of Dedication

https://www.royal.uk/queen-will-unve...istan-memorial
Old 01-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Nobility

A great turnout for a very worthy event.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Her Majesty The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh, will attend a Service of Dedication on Horse Guards Parade before formally unveiling the new Iraq Afghanistan Memorial on Victoria Embankment Gardens, London, on Thursday, 9th March.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal and Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra will also attend the Service of Dedication

https://www.royal.uk/queen-will-unve...istan-memorial

What a wonderful turnout of The Royal Family for a truly deserving and worthwhile occasion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

God Save The Queen!

Old 02-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William and Kate to visit school in bid to boost children's mental health | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-15-2017, 08:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke & Duchess & Prince Harry will host a tea party at Buckingham Palace for children of those who have died serving in the Armed Forces

TRH want the day to provide an opportunity for children to broaden their support networks among families with similar experiences

The 'Party at the Palace' will take place on 13th May and will be a fun and family focused event

https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duches...t-party-palace
Old 02-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Lovely idea.

LaRae
Old 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duke & Duchess & Prince Harry will host a tea party at Buckingham Palace for children of those who have died serving in the Armed Forces

TRH want the day to provide an opportunity for children to broaden their support networks among families with similar experiences

The 'Party at the Palace' will take place on 13th May and will be a fun and family focused event

https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duches...t-party-palace
Great idea. Perhaps this could be built into an annual event.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope this will be held each year. I think it's a fantastic idea.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:36 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think its a fabulous thing to do too. Its definitely a pulling together of several of the issues that W&K&H are passionate about. It really would be nice for it to be an annual event.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Great idea. Perhaps this could be built into an annual event.
I agree. Or at least semi annual or something. It would be a perfect thing to have reaccuring and a great "mark" for the trio to leave as a tradition. Fits perfectly in with the annual garden parties.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Majesty

Looks like a terrific way of introducing their charities to people who need support or who have experienced their help. Also to a wider public.

Excellent idea.

But perhaps we should see what the event is like before we expect more

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Looks like a terrific way of introducing their charities to people who need support or who have experienced their help. Also to a wider public.

Excellent idea.

But perhaps we should see what the event is like before we expect more
My first thought is that the children's party in Canada was a small scale prototype. I could see different areas for different ages.

I think this is a wonderful idea of taking a new spin on a proven tradition of the Royal Garden Parties.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:13 PM
Majesty

My thought was that if this turned into a continuous event, then it would mean that British Military were continuing to die in service.

But it could be repeated in the duture for other groups that risk their lives such as emergency services, including SAR or RNLI

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

It doesn't always have to be children of deceased military people. You could do kids who lost parent in the emergency services, kids who parents are deployed overseas in the military, children of special needs , hospices etc . Basically kids with something in common where they can have some fun but families can network with other families that have same problems
Old 02-17-2017, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will host a reception to mark the launch of the UK-India Year of Culture, Feb 27
Old 02-21-2017, 04:27 AM
Administrator

The Duke of Kent as Patron of Bloodwise and the Countess of Wessex attended a gala performance of 'The Girls' at the Phoenix Theatre in London yesterday, February 20, in support of the Bloodwise charity:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **