The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

A pictures of the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge at the Diplomatic Reception held by the Queen a few months ago has emerged today!

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c3&oe=574D1AB9

Old 03-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
A pictures of the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge at the Diplomatic Reception held by the Queen a few months ago has emerged today!

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c3&oe=574D1AB9

A short, but good view on the couple in motion (William wearing breeches...!):

Old 03-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Nobility

Table for three! The Queen joins Princess Anne and her cousin for evening at the 'only restaurant where she has ever dined'
Monarch, 89, visited Bellamy's restaurant in Mayfair for private dinner
Said to be only London restaurant she's ever dined at
Franco Belgian brasserie's menu focuses on meat, game and fish
For more of the latest on the Queen visit Queen Elizabeth II News, Pictures and Speeches | Daily Mail Online
By SIOFRA BRENNAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:31 GMT, 22 March 2016 | UPDATED: 14:02 GMT, 22 March 2016

Read more: The Queen goes for dinner at Bellamy's restaurant | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 03-22-2016, 02:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilse View Post
Table for three! The Queen joins Princess Anne and her cousin for evening at the 'only restaurant where she has ever dined'
Monarch, 89, visited Bellamy's restaurant in Mayfair for private dinner
Said to be only London restaurant she's ever dined at
Franco Belgian brasserie's menu focuses on meat, game and fish
For more of the latest on the Queen visit Queen Elizabeth II News, Pictures and Speeches | Daily Mail Online
By SIOFRA BRENNAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:31 GMT, 22 March 2016 | UPDATED: 14:02 GMT, 22 March 2016

Read more: The Queen goes for dinner at Bellamy's restaurant | Daily Mail Online
And why not?!?

Actually, the Queen and the Duke were taken to the Waterside Inn for his 90th
Old 03-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilse View Post
Table for three! The Queen joins Princess Anne and her cousin for evening at the 'only restaurant where she has ever dined' Read more: The Queen goes for dinner at Bellamy's restaurant | Daily Mail Online
In an otherwise sad day, this was a treat! Thanks for the share.
Old 03-27-2016, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Easter Sunday Morning Service at St George's Chapel Windsor

Getty Images

Britain Royals Easter Pictures And Photos | Getty Images

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial
Old 03-27-2016, 08:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Here come the girls (except Kate): Beatrice, Eugenie and Sophie join the Queen for Easter Day service at Windsor* | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Zara isn't there either. While the rest of her family is there. Maybe she went to the Tindall's just like Kate took her kids to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 03-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't see Camilla either
Old 03-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps. This happens when some family members create their own family traditions. I always wonder if Charles have Camilla's family over to Birkhall for Easter? I'm not sure if they spend the day just to themselves.

All in know, Charles and his family haven't spent Easter at Windsor since the mid-90's.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Doesn't Charles and Camilla usually go to Scotland for Easter?

Old 03-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Doesn't Charles and Camilla usually go to Scotland for Easter?

Yeah, what we are told. I just wonder if they spend such a special day alone or have Camilla's family or maybe his own children to Birkhall for the holiday?

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-27-2016, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

It's funny when William and Catherine have their own little traditions it's considered sacrilegious but when other royals do it, it's okay
Old 03-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Yeah, what we are told. I just wonder if they spend such a special day alone or have Camilla's family or maybe his own children to Birkhall for the holiday?

Well not with his kids this year. The Cambridges have been sighted in past Easters in Buckleberry, in Wales. 2014 they were in Australia for Easter. Last year Kate would have been close to the due date for Charlotte at Easter so probably not traveling to Scotland.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Heir Apparent

PA Images @PAImages
British Royal Family attend Easter Sunday service at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/840815
Old 03-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Royal Highness

Video:
The Queen and other members of the royal family attend the Easter sermon at St. George's chapel in Windsor castle, as per tradition.

Home - ITNSource News
Old 03-27-2016, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I was starting to think Edward and Andie weren't there, they didn't make an appearance or mention until end of the article. And Sophie seemed paired with Tim. Nice to see the brothers spending some time together.

Bit surprised Zara and Mike aren't there. They were at Gatcomb for the horse trials all weekend. Perhaps after competing all weekend Zara was exhausted and they decided a quiet Easter at home with Mia was called for.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles and Camilla spend Easter with her kids. They spend Christmas with his. We have seen photos of her grandkids with them in Scotland though during the summer time so we know its a trip they do take.

The queen looks lovely in her bright yellow. And I like the bright looks of Sophie and Autumn as well
Old 03-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Aristocracy

I noticed that Louise is at least as tall as Bea, if not taller, and by next year may be taller than Eugenie, too.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I was starting to think Edward and Andie weren't there, they didn't make an appearance or mention until end of the article. And Sophie seemed paired with Tim. Nice to see the brothers spending some time together.

Bit surprised Zara and Mike aren't there. They were at Gatcomb for the horse trials all weekend. Perhaps after competing all weekend Zara was exhausted and they decided a quiet Easter at home with Mia was called for.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles and Camilla spend Easter with her kids. They spend Christmas with his. We have seen photos of her grandkids with them in Scotland though during the summer time so we know its a trip they do take.

The queen looks lovely in her bright yellow. And I like the bright looks of Sophie and Autumn as well
Andrew was there. You can see him in the PA images from post #695. I think the article didn't bother talking about him because he added nothing to the fashion sweepstakes.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

A few comments have been deleted. Please remember to be respectful of your fellow members. It's very easy to disagree about the thread topic, without throwing around personal insults and disrupting the thread. Further off-topic/personal posts will be deleted.

Tags
british royal family, british royals, current events