Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

About 35 minutes until the royal arrive

Old 10-26-2015, 03:57 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

James Bond has already arrived. I am looking forward to the movie, didn't like skyfall at all.
Daniel Craig suits up well in a suave black tuxedo as he arrives with Bond girls Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux at world premiere of the new 007 film Spectre | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Live Coverage Streaming:

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-26-2015, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

What a tacky headline.

LaRae
Old 10-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
What a tacky headline.

LaRae
I agree! Leave it to the Fail though. I mean.. by now they should know about backless bra's and tape!
Old 10-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry at the Spectre premiere. He was apparently so excited at meeting Daniel Craig that he got him to sign his programme!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSRKYSWWEAEdYRE.jpg
Old 10-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

British Royals @britishroyals
Full VIDEO of Prince William, Kate & Harry's day with kids. Fun, spontaneous event. @BAFTA

Home - ITNSource News
Old 10-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Majesty

Yes, I agree. These bespoke garments all have the foundation garments as part of the dress. "Braless!" Hmmmmph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I agree! Leave it to the Fail though. I mean.. by now they should know about backless bra's and tape!
Old 10-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge added a touch of glamour - if any were needed - to the world premiere of the latest James Bond blockbuster Spectre. Kate was last to arrive on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall but all eyes were on the Duchess in her elegant blue Jenny Packham dress. William and Prince Harry showed they were neither shaken nor stirred but looked sharp in their tuxedos - the outfit of choice for 007s past and present-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-26-2015, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm drooling over William in his tux...
Old 10-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Source CC 26th October

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh gave a Reception at Buckingham Palace this evening when Her Majesty presented the second Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering.

The Duke of York, accompanied by Princess Eugenie of York, The Princess Royal and Princess Alexandra, the Hon Lady Ogilvy were present.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Royal Highness

The Queen, accompanied by other members of the Royal Family, presented the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering and hosted a reception at Buckingham Palace - October 26, 2015.

Queen Elizabeth II presents £1m engineering prize to*Dr Robert Langer | Daily Mail Online

She looked to be in great mood, as usual.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5895357555.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5895366438.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5895369159.jpg
Old 10-26-2015, 11:30 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at BAFTA for Shaun the Sheep premiere | Daily Mail Online
Y'know- I don't know whether to laugh or cry happy tears here. You've got the Royals throwing wellies- and I can't tell who's having more fun - the children- or the so called adults.
Then you've got children hugging Kate- bring on the happy tears!
Then, it's on to arts and crafts, and again, I cannot tell who is having more fun- the children- or the so called adults- especially William! You gotta love when the future King of England is wearing a sheep hat on his head!
Love that special needs kids were included too.
So I ended up both crying and laughing!
I'm looking at these pictures, and thinking which one of my current students would be a wonderful candidate for such an activity. I think there's one special young lady that loves a certain monster who would be only too happy to be there. She'd be talking up a storm. Anyway, what a lovely engagement for these three. The hug for Catherine just melted my heart. Never ever will I believe those who say she's not engaging with children. They just go up and hug her. Not engaging my left big toe! William was definitely enjoying the crafts. Right up his alley since he can play with the materials . I will never get tired of seeing things like this. They make my day without fail.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
British Royals @britishroyals
Full VIDEO of Prince William, Kate & Harry's day with kids. Fun, spontaneous event. @BAFTA

Home - ITNSource News
There are a lot of wonderful moments in that video. The 3 of them are really great with children.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge added a touch of glamour - if any were needed - to the world premiere of the latest James Bond blockbuster Spectre. Kate was last to arrive on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall but all eyes were on the Duchess in her elegant blue Jenny Packham dress. William and Prince Harry showed they were neither shaken nor stirred but looked sharp in their tuxedos - the outfit of choice for 007s past and present-

Home - ITNSource News
How sweet! Daniel Craig kissed his lady before she made a discreet exit. I'm impressed.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Royal Highness

The Queen, accompanied by the Prince of Wales, hosted a reception for representatives of Commonwealth Organisations at St James's Palace - October 27, 2015.

Queen Elizabeth II Photos - Reception For The Community of Commonwealth Organisations - Zimbio

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Q...47ps_61ptl.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Q...ZRBicG4Hrl.jpg

The Queen smiling to Charles.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Q...2nemWMznUl.jpg
Old 10-29-2015, 04:09 PM
Heir Apparent

The Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise Windsor, Viscount Severn and Prince Michael attended Families Day onboard HMS Daring in Portsmouth yesterday, 28th October.

Wessex's + Prince Michael

"Type 45 destroyer HMS Daring showed off her prowess to The Countess of Wessex – the ship’s sponsor who launched the ship in 2006 – and Prince Michael of Kent."
Old 10-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I loved that Sophie brought alone her children! I wonder if this one was James "debute" :-)
Old 10-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I loved that Sophie brought alone her children! I wonder if this one was James "debute" :-)
She has brought the children to a couple of things, most recently she and Edward brought them to Frampton Country Fair when they went in September as Sophie is patron of an agricultural organisation.

If you can't go with your parents on cool engagements there's no perks to being a royal child!

Tags
british royal family, british royals, current events