British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a shame that the palace treats this event as if it should only be done under a dark cloud. We see so many pictures of palace receptions, but for this reception, we get nothing but arrival pics.

Ive read that this really is a party for the Ambassadors - everyone dresses up, the BRF say thank and then duck out early and then the Diplomats party!!!

That's probably why it is seen as low key, low publicity event.

Ive read that this really is a party for the Ambassadors - everyone dresses up, the BRF say thank and then duck out early and then the Diplomats party!!!

That's probably why it is seen as low key, low publicity event.

That may be, but it still would be nice for the royals to be photographed attending this event. I really don't get why pictures aren't taken. It's a beautiful event to capture, going by the inside look we got in the 90's documentary, 'Elizabeth R.'

Pictures:
No, judging by these pictures, Catherine still don't have the RFO as of yet. Perhaps for the Queen's 90th birthday or Catherine's 5th wedding anniversary.
No it was a Levi's guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures:
No, judging by these pictures, Catherine still don't have the RFO as of yet. Perhaps for the Queen's 90th birthday or Catherine's 5th wedding anniversary.
No it was a Levi's guy

Hopefully, never. The media would tear her to shreds if she showed up wearing an ivory order with her husband running a Stop Ivory campaign.

They already snicker at Camilla for wearing the ivory order while she supports her late brother's charity Elephant Family.

The thing that people hate most is a hypocrite.

Last edited:
miss whirley,
You are confusing your elephants.
The Asian elephant is not hunted for its ivory.
Mark Shand's charity is trying to created corridors for the Asian elephant to prevent human conflict.

Who snickered? Which hypocrite?

Wearing something created in the 1950s and given to you by your mother-in-law who is also your Queen at events that she requests that you attend is good manners.

Dman,
Catherine may have the order in her purse and puts it on or takes it off when outside of the palace.

Last edited:
miss whirley,

You are confusing your elephants.
Who snickered?

Dman,
Catherine may have the order in her purse and put it on or takes it off when outside of the palace.

I did not confuse my elephants. His charity supports Asian elephants, if his charity had supported African elephants Camilla would get a lot more than a side-eye. She would have been torn to shreds just like Catherine will be over that order.

miss whirley,

Wearing something created in the 1950s and given to you by your mother-in-law who is also your Queen at events that she requests that you attend is good manners.

Good manners would be for the Queen to provide porcelain orders to the younger members so they don't get savaged in the press. You don't invite a vegetarian to dinner and only serve meat, then get upset that they don't eat, "how dare they show bad manners!".

Last edited by a moderator:
Camilla did not attend the reception this evening.

Camilla did not attend the reception this evening.
I thought so.. I didn't see her in the pictures but figured she could have arrived earlier or something. But then I saw that she wasnt in the CC (according to Cepe). I wonder why.

Same here. Wonder why? :ermm: Hope she is feeling okay.

The Duchess of Cornwall had to pull out of last night's diplomatic reception due to neck and shoulder pains, aides say.

Ugh, she's really having problems with her back and neck area. Poor thing!

I hope this doesn't mean Osteoporosis is rearing it's ugly head. Sadly knowing it's in Camilla's Family like Breast Cancer is on my Mom's side of things... I really hope I'm wrong though.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Video:
Review 2015: The royal year-
This year the Queen became Britain’s longest reigning monarch. Sarah Campbell looks back on the momentous occasion and another royal birth in Review 2015: The Royal Year.

Review 2015: The royal year - BBC News

Very nice segment on the British royal family. It mentions that the Cambridge's Indian Tour is in April.

Last edited:
Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge have joined the Queen & Duke of Edinburgh for Morning Worship at Sandringham today.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes
Also amongst the congregation with The Queen at Sandringham are Kate's family, Carole, Michael, Pippa & James.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes
The Queen arrived by car whilst the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, the Duke of Edinburgh & Kate's family walked from Sandringham House.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes
After Morning Worship, Queen & Duke of Edinburgh will lay wreaths to mark 100th anniversary of the final withdrawal from Gallipoli Peninsula

Last edited:
This does not look good...

There were no pictures of the Queen.

Catherine was walking with her family rather than with William.

It looks like there were ten to twelve of Kate's family and friends.

Kate's family came up to celebrate her birthday, however, the procession to church looks exactly like.... The march of the Middleton....

The DM's selection of photographs is only going to cause an increased attack on Catherine and her family.

The DM's selection of photographs is only going to cause an increased attack on Catherine and her family.

As if people trolling the DM's comment section need a reason to 'attack' the Middletons.

I love the fact the that after decades of being the most dysfunctional family in Britain, the Windsors have righted the ship. Everyone looks healthy and happy.

Kate's family came up to celebrate her birthday, however, the procession to church looks exactly like.... The march of the Middleton....

Meh, they were walking to church on personal time. They were there as friends and family celebrating a birthday and went to church together. The DM people will find stuff anyways. It's not like this was a official walk. People just happen to stay there. And why shouldn't she want to walk with the friends that is visiting? She could talk with William the rest of her life :p

William was walking one step ahead of Catherine with his grandfather, and I think, Penny Brabourne. Hardly separate from the rest of the party.

Those that want to, will always find something to moan about. I would not pay any attention to comments like this.

I don't recognise any of the people in the group other than the Middletons and James Meade with his wife Laura.

Who is the blonde lady beside Pippa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom