Heir Apparent

A happy british normal family.

Old 06-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a surprise. Tomorrow's front pages are dominated by little Prince George
Old 06-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Martin ‏@CourtierUK 3h3 hours ago
Garter day tomorrow! Royal Family will join The Queen at Windsor Castle, along with ordinary Garter members, for procession & service.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

800th Anniversary of Magna Carta as well - which the Queen will be attending - don't know of any others.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen, Philip, William, Anne and Tim I believe are going to Runnymede for the Magna Carta event

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 06-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Majesty

Tomorrow proves to be a great day for royalty-watching.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:03 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Tomorrow proves to be a great day for royalty-watching.

This whole weekend has been full on royal!
Old 06-15-2015, 01:37 AM
Royal Highness

The Queen looks great as usual.

Her Majesty is all smiles in rakish headgear at the Cartier Queen's Cup... while Prince George plays with Kate and William at another polo match | Daily Mail Online

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...4304987042.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...4305523719.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...o_3341189b.jpg
Old 06-15-2015, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Queen and other senior royals have arrived at a special event to mark the 800th anniversary of the sealing of the Magna Carta at Runnymede, Surrey.

The site is where King John accepted the historic document that limited the power of the Crown on 15th June, 1215.
More: Queen to mark Magna Carta's 800th anniversary - ITV News

Quote:
The Queen, her husband the Duke of Edinburgh and their grandson Prince William have joined the Prime Minister at the site where the Magna Carta was granted 800 years ago to lead today's anniversary celebrations.

King John accepted the historic document that limited the power of the Crown on June 15, 1215, on the bank of the River Thames at Runnymede near Old Windsor in Surrey.

Senior members of the Royal Family and other dignitaries, including the Archbishop of Canterbury, came together with the reigning monarch - who is patron of the Magna Carta Trust - at the same site where the charter was first sealed.
More: The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince William join David Cameron at Runnymede for 800th anniversary of Magna Carta | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Belga Image - Editorial

The Queen And Royal Family Mark The 800th Anniversary Of The Magna Carta - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Videos:
The Queen and other senior royals have attended an event marking the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta. The ceremony at Runnymede in Surrey, close to the River Thames, is where King John of England sealed the original document in 1215. The charter first protected the rights and freedoms of society as well as establishing that the King was subject to the law rather than being above it. Prime Minister David Cameron made a speech at the event..

Home - ITNSource News

Celebrations marking the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta have been launched by the Duke of Cambridge with the unveiling of artwork symbolising one of the document's most important clauses. On the site at Runnymede where King John accepted the historic document that limited the power of the Crown, William was given a first glimpse of the installation piece called The Jurors by artist Hew Locke-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William talks to youngsters at Magna Carta 800th anniversary event

Old 06-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
First- HM has great dog skills, and William has great people skills. From sitting regally on a chair, to playing with kids in 5 minutes.
Second- Can we have photos of William like that about once a week?
Old 06-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
First- HM has great dog skills, and William has great people skills. From sitting regally on a chair, to playing with kids in 5 minutes.
Second- Can we have photos of William like that about once a week?
William, Kate, Harry, Sophie, and even Charles and Camilla for their age, have good people skills. The same can be said about the Queen Mother and Diana.

The Queen is shy and reserved, but she is a very kind, warm, caring, forgiving and non-judgmental lady who has devoted her life to duty. And I love when she bends gently toward children with her beautiful smile to receive flowers and says, is these for me or thank you my dear, it's very kind of you. From 1970 to 2012, when she did her walkabouts, she walked gently around and smiled at everyone. I experienced it myself in 2006, the day she turned 80.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
William, Kate, Harry, Sophie, and even Charles and Camilla for their age, have good people skills. The same can be said about the Queen Mother and Diana.

The Queen is shy and reserved, but she is a very kind, warm, caring, forgiving and non-judgmental lady who has devoted her life to duty. And I love when she bends gently toward children with her beautiful smile to receive flowers and says, is these for me or thank you my dear, it's very kind of you. From 1970 to 2012, when she did her walkabouts, she walked gently around and smiled at everyone. I experienced it myself in 2006, the day she turned 80.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's stories like this that give us a glimpse of what these people are like in person, even if only in official capacity.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Oh , I am not criticizing the Queen. I admire her greatly too. I was just pointing out that I liked the picture of her with the dog, and of William with the kids. But I guess the way I worded it, it came out that William was Mr. Most Wonderful Thing Since Sliced Bread , while HM was only good enough for the dogs. That was'nt my intention. It never is. But I probably have a tendency to sound like that, because I am such a William fan. But I greatly admire and respect the Queen. And as for William , Kate, Harry, Sophie, and Diana having people skills, you are preaching to the choir! I so agree. I'm a big fan of all those people.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:04 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts regarding the Order of the Garter service have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ation-457.html thread.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Video of Kate and George with Peter and Autumn.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Majesty

That's a lovely video. Love,the footage of George and Kate going down the hill .

Tags
british royal family, british royals, current events