British Royal Family Current Events 7: January 2014-April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 25m
New engagement for Prince William: he will join The Queen and Prince Philip on 31st March at unveiling of a Windsor Greys Statue in Windsor.

The Queen always looks so happy when she has Prince Phillip and her children or grandchildren with her. You can tell she and Prince Phillip are thrilled to have Prince William with them (and he looks just as glad too). There's this extra twinkle in her eyes.

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has joked about his role in a project to cast two of the Queen's horses in bronze - declaring he had his arm "twisted". William made a light hearted quip about his involvement in the scheme which saw the people of Windsor raise £200,000 to mark the 60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation with the artwork. .
Home - ITNSource News

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 1h
Will, Kate & Harry expected at Guy Pelly's wedding in Memphis, TN, May 3rd. Beatrice, Eugenie & Cressida also expected via Sunday Times

If they go, I hope they'll have a great time in Memphis and enjoy some good down home food.

This is an interview with Arthur Edwards, Royal photographer with the Sun newspaper in the UK. He is probably the most well known royal photographer in the UK, and the Royals talk to him a lot when they see him. Interesting insight into his view of William and Catherine, and Prince Charles. There is a video of the NZ Tour at the top but that has no connection with the written piece - which is the reason I posted it here.

Looking through a royal lens with Arthur Edwards | News.com.au

This is an interview with Arthur Edwards, Royal photographer with the Sun newspaper in the UK. He is probably the most well known royal photographer in the UK, and the Royals talk to him a lot when they see him. Interesting insight into his view of William and Catherine, and Prince Charles. There is a video of the NZ Tour at the top but that has no connection with the written piece - which is the reason I posted it here.

Looking through a royal lens with Arthur Edwards | News.com.au

Thank you RoyalDaisy. Fascinating insight, particularly into the Prince of Wales.

Great article - particularly about how hard Charles works.

From the pictures from RexFeatures I can see Anne, Sophie, Louise, Viscount and Viscountess Linley with their two children, Lady Sarah and Daniel with their boys and I saw Eugenie in a car. Didn't see Andrew, Edward, Tim or Beatrice but they may not have been in the photographers line.

I don't think there will be that many photos this year as most of the press are in Australia with the Cambridges.

Edit: Edward was driving Sophie and Louise. Not seen Andrew but he was probably driving his daughters. Anne walked to the service, as did the Linley's and Chatto's. Margarita is such a pretty little girl and Louise is obviously growing her fringe out.

Last edited:
It's nice to see Charles and Margarita again as we don't see much of them. (I agree Molly, Margarita is very pretty. She looks a lot like her mother and aunt as a child.) I think their last appearance in public was during Christmas at Sandringham. Louise looks quite tall for her age, she's almost up to Sophie's shoulders. I like how James attended this year. HM and Sophie are looking nice from what I can see, I'm not sure sure about Anne's green outfit.

Here's another gallery from Getty Images:

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: Queen Elizabeth II Attends The Easter Day Service At Windsor Castle

Did James attend? I didn't see any photos of him. There weren't many photos this year due to all the press being with the Cambridges.

James wasn't there and I wouldn't expect him until he is about 8 - so another Christmas and Easter - given that Louise was 8 when she first appeared at these events.

Video:
The Queen and other members of the Royal Family attended the Easter Mattins Service at St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle this morning. Whilst in Canterbury, the Archbishop has used his Easter sermon to highlight the hardship of people suffering from conflict around the world and in Britain-
Home - ITNSource News

Louise's shoes

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Lady Louise wearing some trendy metallic flats?

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Lady Louise wearing some trendy metallic flats?

No, she is definitely wearing metallic ballet flats (which would look better without the strap, in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom