British Royal Family Current Events 5: July 2011-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beatrice and Eugenie looked a picture of elegance walking to the chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle with their father in hats and high heels."

Really, Andrew went to Easter service in high heels? And two hats on his head? Dear God, please return a love a grammar to the media.

"Beatrice and Eugenie looked a picture of elegance walking to the chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle with their father in hats and high heels."

Really, Andrew went to Easter service in high heels? And two hats on his head? Dear God, please return a love a grammar to the media.

Amen and some! :flowers:

I want to see the pictures of that!

:lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO: That's given me a good giggle! What a fabulous mental image.

I have to say that though Beatrice and Eugenie looked very nice, they have a long way to go before I will consider them to be a "picture of elegance". In my opinion they both need to work harder at their hair and headgear. Beatrice should consider tying her hair back, and Eugenie's hair could be restrained in some way. She has a wide face and I don't think the style compliments her. And her little hat arrangement could have been a bit larger, I think, for balance. And their platform shoes might be fashionable but I'd prefer a more conservative shoe with those outfits. In my opinion they both pale into insignificance in comparison with the real stunner of the day: Sophie. I absolutely love that hat! IMO, it's worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom