British Royal Family Current Events 5: July 2011-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don't need to be always so unkind

I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread. If you have an issue please PM me.

Back on topic: I was wondering today, if all the people who attended today are there at Christmas. Or is this Christmas for people who don't go to Sandringham?

Considering the line-up of Royals there today, Sandringham will be an empty house if that's the case. So no I don't; think thats how it works haha

All the same people went to the lunch last year but at Christmas, the Gloucesters and Kents did not attend Sandringham. But Zara and Peter Philips, plus family did attend. I remember lots of articles about how there was not enough room to sleep everyone in the main house and staff quarters might be used (not sure if this was true as source was the DM).

Isn't the party held by the Queen for all the family because the extended family no longer attends Sandringham?

All the same people went to the lunch last year but at Christmas, the Gloucesters and Kents did not attend Sandringham. But Zara and Peter Philips, plus family did attend. I remember lots of articles about how there was not enough room to sleep everyone in the main house and staff quarters might be used (not sure if this was true as source was the DM).

Thank you. I remember reading those articles and I guess it's a 'pick and choose' or alternate year kind of arrangement.

Isn't the party held by the Queen for all the family because the extended family no longer attends Sandringham?

That makes sense. Especially when you look at Gloucesters & The Kents and their families. :)

If they gave 'razzies' for worst royal reporting , the DM's Rebecca English would win hands down.
Her articles on the BRF and William and Catherine in particular are enough to make my skin crawl haha but she's well versed in the art of the Daily Mail 'wind-up', I'll give her that.

If they gave 'razzies' for worst royal reporting , the DM's Rebecca English would win hands down.
Her articles on the BRF and William and Catherine in particular are enough to make my skin crawl haha but she's well versed in the art of the Daily Mail 'wind-up', I'll give her that.

Iagree - sniping at the Duchess of York and inferring that Catherine is so much better now - was she ill in the first place. MY favourite was one I posted yesterday, from the DM, saying that Tom P-B was Camilla's brother. I sometimes think that the writing is so bad, the DM staff can't bear to read it either.

But they are good at photo-journalism. Credit where it's due. They must pay freelancers a lot of money.

A big 'ole family gathering is the best. I think its great they make the time to get together over the holidays.
The Gloucesters and Kents are good looking families.

Last edited:
There is a pic of Freddie and Sophie Windsor taken from the front of the car and there is a vague view of someone in the back with blonde hair wearing red. I would bet that is Ella Windsor as they drove her to the lunch last year as well.

I love that a few arrived by taxi. That is hilarious. A lot of them have nannies too, I had not realised.

There is a pic of Freddie and Sophie Windsor taken from the front of the car and there is a vague view of someone in the back with blonde hair wearing red. I would bet that is Ella Windsor as they drove her to the lunch last year as well.

Apparently not, an updated post on the BRF Message board says she was not seen in anyone's car.

I'd like to see a picture of Isla. she must be really grown up:p

I think Isla is only 9 months old? Maybe 10. Last time we saw her was Gatcombe in Summer when she was 4 months old.

Ella might not have been noticed in the back. The message board person wasn't totally accurate with everything. He said Alexander Ogilvy, for example, was in the back of his parents car alone but there is a photo where his sister is clearly sitting beside him.

Last edited:
Apparently not, an updated post on the BRF Message board says she was not seen in anyone's car.

I think Isla is only 9 months old? Maybe 10. Last time we saw her was Gatcombe in Summer when she was 4 months old.
she's 9 months old:lol: i was kidding about the «grown up»:ROFLMAO:

Not sure about how correct that "missing" list is because they say Viscount Linley wasnt there and he arrived with William.

As for Anne and Tim Lawrence - I would have thought they were already in the palace (which is their London base). Same may apply to Edward.

^^^^^
The missing list says Viscountess Linley who I have yet to see.

Anne is possibly still in Afghanistan. No images of Edward either, though I don't think he went.

Last edited:
Lumutqueen said:
^^^^^
The missing list says Viscountess Linley who I have yet to see.

I haven't seen pictures of Charles and Margarita, her children, either. Did they attend the event?

Ella did attend as she is in the car with William and Catherine leaving.

Ella did attend as she is in the car with William and Catherine leaving.
Is there a picture of that? I saw a pic of her arriving with her brother and sister in law on Getty images, some really good pics are starting to show up on that website.

Error, I meant to say Freddie and Sophie's car, not William and Catherine's. I was looking at a picture of the Cambridge's as I typed the sentence!

Ella, Freddie and Sophie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom