British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely coordination by the three women—all in sparkling versions of white or off-white and all-white jewels. They really stand out in a room full of diplomats in National dress, which must be a great effect for attendees trying to keep an eye out for the royals they’ve come to meet.

Goodness! It was nice to get actual pictures of the event instead of the usual car pictures. All the ladies look great!

Yes, the Fail again with the Diana comparisons....give it a rest already! Although, it was nice to see Kate in the Cambridge tiara I am always hoping something else will come out the vault. She must be used to its weight and finds it bearable. Plus...its nice to look at.

I noticed that too loonytick...they were all in shades of white, thought it was a nice touch.

LaRae

Lovely coordination by the three women—all in sparkling versions of white or off-white and all-white jewels. They really stand out in a room full of diplomats in National dress, which must be a great effect for attendees trying to keep an eye out for the royals they’ve come to meet.
I never thought of that but it's a pretty astute observation. Mind you, with Catherine's height, stratospheric heels and all those swinging pearls and diamonds on top, the colour only matters to short people like me who would see the white moving between the other guests.

Long may these pictures of this grand event continue next year and the year after that. It’s too beautiful not to photograph for everyone to see.

They won't if they continue to concentrate on Catherine. Decent shots of HM, Charles, Camilla and William and the thousand odd guests comprising politicians and diplomats from around the world meeting and chatting to members of the BRF hardly got a look in.

Keep this up and they will score the ultimate home goal.

I noticed that too. The focus seemed to be on Kate and others that were shown seemed to be an afterthought as if they were required to show at least a few other people. I am happy though that there there were more pictures than we usually get though.

Great to see pictures from this private event - hope it continues for the future years

Fantastic photos of the monarchy at work! Great of the RF to allow photos! A great way to take focus off of the fictitious tabloid "Fab Four wars" and put it back on what the British royals are truly about!

The Prince of Wales and the Duke of Sussex hosted a Prince's Trust discussion with young people, families and community groups about youth violent crime at Clarence House today, December 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** dailymail article **
Good to see them. I know that this is an issue that Harry has been working on for awhile.

This is a very topical issue here in London at the moment so I'm glad to see Charles and Harry raising awareness via the Prince's Trust.

Really glad to see Charles and Harry joining up on this. I know Harry has worked on youth programs as a way to lower violence a great deal through his work with Full Effect.

Last edited:

Together with the Duke of York, Queen Elizabeth visited The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn today, December 13, for the official opening of the Ashworth Centre and the re-opening of the recently renovated Great Hall.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Last edited:
Some of William and Catherine’s friends are there as well. James and Laura Meade, Thomas van Straubenzee, Emilia and David Jardine-Paterson. There’s a few more I can’t make out.

Last edited:
The Daily Mail reported that "Towards the back of the group were the Earl and Countess of Wessex with their children, Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn, the Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence and Zara and Mike Tindall." - I think this is sloppy reporting by the Daily Mail - Zara and Mike Tindall are currently in the Gold Coast Australia attending Magic Millions events.

It's nice to see that the Cambridges went to the service at Sandringham this morning. I can imagine that Meghan and Harry are spending the remainder of the holidays together privately or with Charles and Camilla at Birkhall.

The queen went alone today,nice to see the Duke and Duchess present to for the Epiphany Day Service .

Some of William and Catherine’s friends are there as well. James and Laura Meade, Thomas van Straubenzee, Emilia and David Jardine-Paterson. There’s a few more I can’t make out.

This makes me think that the Cambridges are taking advantage of their winter break and having friends over to stay for the weekend at Amner Hall. It then makes sense that they'd all attend the same Sunday service as the Queen. Local church kind of thing. ?

This makes me think that the Cambridges are taking advantage of their winter break and having friends over to stay for the weekend at Amner Hall. It then makes sense that they'd all attend the same Sunday service as the Queen. Local church kind of thing. ?

I think the friends were there to celebrate Catherine's birthday. It seems every year they have friends and/or the Middletons there on the weekend around her birthday.

I think the friends were there to celebrate Catherine's birthday. It seems every year they have friends and/or the Middletons there on the weekend around her birthday.

You're right! I totally forgot about it being Kate's birthday weekend. :D

The Daily Mail reported that "Towards the back of the group were the Earl and Countess of Wessex with their children, Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn, the Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence and Zara and Mike Tindall." - I think this is sloppy reporting by the Daily Mail - Zara and Mike Tindall are currently in the Gold Coast Australia attending Magic Millions events.
The DM had just mentioned the family's Christmas walk and simply cut-and-pasted their story from that Sunday. There was really nothing new to say, so they just lazily re-ran existing copy. Lazy.

A nice surprise to see the Snowdons and Lady Helen at Sandringham. I can imagine that various members of the extended RF are popping into Sandringham when they can to see HM until she returns to Buckingham Palace.

It is traditional for members of the BRF, and for some of Philip's German relatives to spend some time with The Queen and Philip during their two months at Sandringham, or Balmoral. They can catch up, spend some time together and just do family type things, without engagements getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom