The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Courtier

Lovely pictures of a great day out.
The children are full of beans and look to enjoy sports.
They will grow up to love playing Polo - maybe in charity matches too..

Old 07-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Notice how wonderfully the Duchess of Gloucester greeted The Queen.
That was so elegantly done. Only to be outdone by Princess Anne greeting King Felipe of Spain.

Old 07-10-2019, 11:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
That was so elegantly done. Only to be outdone by Princess Anne greeting King Felipe of Spain.
The Duchess of Gloucester greeted, The Queen, almost like the old royal family used to greet Queen Victoria. Very elegantly done.

I loved the big family outing we saw with the Cambridge and Sussex family. Not only did the polo event raised money for William and Harry’s charities, but the royal negative headlines were knocked right off the front pages by a great set of adorable family pictures. That’s what needed to be done. That’s what I’ve been stressing to happen. The royals can turn things around. They’re the only ones that can do it.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-11-2019, 03:01 AM
Majesty

A selection of great images of the Cambridges and Sussexes from the charity polo match yesterday that raised £1million

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...Polo-Match.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
So, what team won the polo match?
William's or Harry's?
William’s team

https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/sta...164839426?s=21

The Duke of Cambridge today took part in the Royal Charity Polo Day for the Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Memorial Polo Trophy at Billingbear Polo Club, the Straight Mile, Wokingham, Berkshire.

- Court Circular ll 10 July
Old 07-11-2019, 03:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The best part of it all was the 1 million raised for the various charities that William and Harry were supporting. Mix in a family outing and cute little kids and its a pleasant experience all the way around.

Seeing Charlotte sitting in the back of the car chowing down reminds me so much of many times with my own family that we "tailgated" especially in the summer. Charlotte did *not* look amused at being caught with her mouth full though.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Majesty

I think it is possible that Archie may have been a little grizzly which would explain why Meghan seemed to be walking around a lot but even so there was great interaction between both families with Prince Louis looking to be the family wag. The snaps of him with his mum's sunglasses and poking his tongue out at Meghan are priceless.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Courtier

The photos of the Cambridge children with Catherine and Meghan with Archie are lovely. Thanks for posting.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Sister-in-laws, The Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex, will attend the Ladies Singles Final at Wimbledon tomorrow-
https://mobile.twitter.com/emynash/s...06885168799744

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Majesty

I posted it under Catherine’s engagements as she is patron
Old 07-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
I posted it under Catherine’s engagements as she is patron
Oh, alright. I just thought the engagement should’ve been posted in the family engagement thread.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Did you see the photo of Louis reaching up to touch Archie's toes? So sweet!

LaRae
Old 07-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Did you see the photo of Louis reaching up to touch Archie's toes? So sweet!

LaRae
Yes! That, Louis, is a funny little character. There’s a lot of love in him to share with others. I can see it.

Pics-
https://duchessofostergotlands.tumbl...otes-container

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Oh, alright. I just thought the engagement should’ve been posted in the family engagement thread.

See this is where joint events get a little confusing...if Meghan isn’t attending as an official event I guess it goes in two separate threads but then if Meghan goes in the CC then it should be in this thread. But we won’t know until after the event. Mind blowing.

I would have put it here...
Old 07-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Majesty

Well, Catherine is Patron, and Meghan is a tennis fan supporting her friend so I am guessing Catherine's attendance will be work and Meghan's, private.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

It was announced as an official engagement for both.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-13-2019, 04:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
A lot of times too its a conundrum as to just where a post on something should go. It often ends with a post being made in three different spots of identical information. It happens.

Both Kate and Meghan are attending an event together and that's two duchesses from the British Royal Family so its a family thing. Kate is also patron of such event and can be discussed in her patronage thread. Personally, I'll leave it up to the moderators to decide which place we continue a discussion in.

All I will say though now is that I'm looking forward to both women having an enjoyable day out at a good tennis match. They're certainly not going to care where its discussed at.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-13-2019, 04:51 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
It was announced as an official engagement for both.

Ah then I would say it would go on this thread but not 100% :)
Old 07-13-2019, 08:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Last year when both women attended they arrived together despite Kate being patron.
Where is Meghan?
Old 07-13-2019, 08:50 AM
Majesty

Megan will be coming from Windsor not KP this time, and will be leaving Archie after his feed. It probably all takes longer from Windsor.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Sussex has arrived-
https://mobile.twitter.com/jozaphen/...25030073507840

A.W. TOZER

Tags
british royal family, current events