British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a video from The Reception To Mark The UK-Africa Investment Summit at Buckingham Palace this evening.

I just love these events where we get to see multiple members of the BRF together! And two of the most hard-working; Sophie and Anne ?

This one was a biggie too in that its the first time the Queen has asked William and Catherine to host the event. From what I've seen, they've really done a marvelous job of it. ?

This one was a biggie too in that its the first time the Queen has asked William and Catherine to host the event. From what I've seen, they've really done a marvelous job of it. ?

Really? Wow! Good for them!

Queen and Prince Philip are seen for the first time since grandson Harry left for Canada to join Meghan Markle and Archie – as her sons Andrew and Edward go riding at Windsor

The Queen and The Duchess of Gloucester were seen driving through Sandringham, along with The Princess Royal and The Duke of Edinburgh in separate cars.

The Earl and Wessex and Lady Louise Windsor were seen at Windsor, as was The Duke of York.

I have never seen the Duchess of Gloucester at Sandringham....the Queen does not look good.....:ohmy:

I have never seen the Duchess of Gloucester at Sandringham....the Queen does not look good.....:ohmy:

Another proof that, in fact, we know absolutely nothing about the real family dynamics inside the BRF ...

Nice to see the Duchess of Gloucester with the Queen, I'm sure HM is pleased to have friends and family around her at the moment to help lift her spirits. I suspect the wider family visit more than we think and see.

In what way doesn't she look good? She's 93, recovering from a bad cold, but out on a January day in her leisure clothes, driving a Range Rover. She looks wonderful to me.

The Queen's got a bad cold. With all the hassle with Harry and Meghan, and Andrew, and now Peter Phillips, I should imagine she's very glad to see family and friends. I admire the Duchess of Gloucester - she moved to a foreign country, probably assuming she'd never have to do official duties because she was marrying a younger son, and then her brother-in-law died so she became the duchess, and she's been great.

The weather is horrible all over the country - cold and grey. I don't think anyone looks very glamorous today: it's a day to wrap up warm!

If by some quirk of fate or even a miracle I live to be 93 years old, I hope I look as good as the Queen does. Heck, I'd be happy if I could still stand on my own two feet and not sitting drooling in my pudding and talking to my imaginary friend. :lol:

Its nice to see Edward and Louise doing the daddy/daughter thing too. Those times are so important as a little girl starts to turn into a young woman although its special to always be "daddy's little girl". Perhaps that's what was going on with Philip and Anne too. :D

and accompanied in the car by Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, apparently!

There’s a party at Sandringham this weekend!

They are the future of the BRF after all!

Last edited:
I am so excited about this!!

Has this been planned for a long time, or is this a recent addition to the calendar?

I don't know for how long it's been planned, but it looks like it popped up on the calendar today. Cepe was the first to report the news, now RRs are getting wind and reporting.

I don't know for how long it's been planned, but it looks like it popped up on the calendar today. Cepe was the first to report the news, now RRs are getting wind and reporting.

If it's a recent addition, the timing is certainly interesting. In that case, the messaging doesn't seem in the least ambiguous: Business as usual, the work of the BRF is in good hands, time to get back to what's important....and so on.

Last edited:
I love seeing Charles and William together, even better when Camilla and Kate are there. I wonder why try so rarely do joint engagements.....

William showing off his Wheelchair basketball skills with a little help from Dad;

I love this, I love their interaction - it’s just really lovely to see, and I love seeing Charles and Kate as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Th future of the Crown, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom