The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-13-2019, 08:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of Cornwall and Zara with Mike in the Cheltenham Festival day 2 today 13 March

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...ham%20Festival

And Princess Anne

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1130203766

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/ur...alproducts=all

Old 03-13-2019, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Here's an additional article:

** dm: Royals at the races! Zara Tindall is perfect in plum as she braves windy weather at Cheltenham alongside Princess Anne and the Duchess of Cornwall **

Old 03-13-2019, 11:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Zara has looked fantastic for 2 days running!

LaRae
Old 03-16-2019, 02:54 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
What make you think Harry and Meghan are minor royals? Not enough to be taken into the display? If you are right then I lost my respect for the BRF. They are so outdated.
Without getting into whether H&M are minor royals or not, and said with the greatest respect, I don't believe the BRF are particularly minded if you respect them or not. Americans may love the BRF, but the general American people have no direct relevance for them.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What matters more to me is that H&M are perceived to be a part of a bigger whole. "Team Windsor" so to speak. Every change, every patronage or organization that the Queen passes down, every move that is made involving the royal family is all part and parcel of the "Firm" that is preparing to move into the future and run smoothly on its course even with a change of monarch.

None of the royal family are really in this for their own fame and glory and spot on the corporate ladder that is the "Firm". Its a team effort that plans for the future and doesn't waste time implementing changes.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 03-17-2019, 10:00 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Lena Tindall's christening have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8-a-44190.html thread. Please continue there.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth accompanied by the Duchess of Cambridge opened Bush House, King's College London today, March 19:

** rex gallery ** video ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Just the two of us! Duchess of Cambridge is elegant in grey as she steps out with the Queen..**
Old 03-19-2019, 08:57 AM
Nobility

I'm surprised that this is the very first engagement for the Queen and Kate together, without being joined by any other member of the RF.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

It's their second engagement as the first one was at BP to view the exhibition of Catherine's wedding dress.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
It's their second engagement as the first one was at BP to view the exhibition of Catherine's wedding dress.
in seven year?
Old 03-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cambridge’s first official engagement with Her Majesty was in 2011 during the Wedding Exhibition. The second was during the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012. She also did a Buckingham Palace engagements with The Queen. Now, today is about their 5th? engagement together.

I love it when Catherine, Camilla and Meghan go on a one-on-one engagement with The Queen. It’s something that should happen more often often than it do.

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-19-2019, 11:48 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge’s first official engagement with Her Majesty was in 2011 during the Wedding Exhibition. The second was during the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012. She also did a Buckingham Palace engagements with The Queen. Now, today is about their 5th? engagement together.

I love it when Catherine, Camilla and Meghan go on a one-on-one engagement with The Queen. It’s something that should happen more often often than it do.

During the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012 in Leicester, it was The Queen, Prince Philip, and Duchess Catherine.

The 2011 Wedding exhibition, and today, are the only two that I know as a one-on-one for her with QEII.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Catherine and HM have only done one engagement outside of the BP walls (today’s) together. Catherine went to Leicester with HM and Philip and viewed her dress inside BP.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Nice to see the queen and the duchess today its quite a rare event.

27th of March 1615:Death of Marguerite de Valois,Queen of Navarre
Old 03-19-2019, 02:37 PM
Nobility

I bet while they were travelling together, Catherine was keeping the Queen amused with tales about the children & showing her snaps on an iPad. They probably don't get much time to catch up like that.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Catherine and HM have only done one engagement outside of the BP walls (today’s) together. Catherine went to Leicester with HM and Philip and viewed her dress inside BP.
Catherine and Camilla did an engagement with the Queen also. They went to Fortnum & Mason on St David's Day-March 1, 2012
Old 03-19-2019, 03:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

It would be wonderful if The Queen, Camilla, Catherine and Meghan could do an official engagement together during the summer.

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It would be wonderful if The Queen, Camilla, Catherine and Meghan could do an official engagement together during the summer.

I would love to see this, but with the addition of Anne and Sophie. Is it too much to wish for a WI themed event? Ha.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps less interesting to the media, I thought it was worthy of note that that the Queen and Kate were greeted by HM's former Private Secretary Christopher Geidt. Given all the fuss around his departure - "being forced out by Charles and Andrew" - for example it was interesting to see him and HM again (And him and Meghan last week)
Old 03-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Fantastic to see HM and the Queen together today. I love the way HM is looking at Catherine here, she seems really proud of her - as if she's thinking "good job"

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Tags
british royal family, current events