British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to see HM with the younger family members Lady Louise is super

I love to see the Queen attend church. She is so faithful and i love seeing her family members attend with her. Since Harry and Meghan live at Windsor, I hope they will attend with her when she is there.

Really nice to see Lady Louise next to her grandmother - both look very happy. I presume the Wessexes are up at Balmoral for the half term which has already started for some schools.

It seems to me that HM is just like any other working woman in that when her children were young she had to strive and work twice as hard for half the recognition. Her children got the short end of the stick. Once she was settled and put her foot down, being no man's tool, she got to spend the best years of her life with her grandchildren and seems to have a terrific relationship with them and they with her.

“Buckingham Palace: 'Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, accompanied by the Duke of Sussex, Commonwealth Youth Ambassador, will meet ICC Cricket World Cup @cricketworldcup team captains at Buckingham Palace ahead of their opening party on The Mall' this afternoon.”

The Queen and Duke of Sussex met with Cricket Captains ahead of the ICC Cricket World Cup.

The Royal ladies all looked fabulous. I especially liked Beatrice’s outfit and hairstyle

30 May 2019
Kensington Palace
The Duke of Sussex this morning attended the International Cricket Council World Cup Opening Match between England and South Africa at the Oval, Kennington, London SE11, and was received by Mrs. Rosemary Prescott (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Cambridge received the Governor-General designate of Australia, General the Honourable David Hurley today, June 12.

The Governor-General of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas Marguerite Pindling was received as well:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Here's a video of the queen and Duchess of Gloucester from the reception tonight.

“The Duke of Cambridge and The Duke of Sussex will take part in the King Power Royal Charity Polo Day at Billingbear Polo Club on Wednesday 10th July. The match will raise funds for charities supported by Their Royal Highnesses.”

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

“The Duke of Cambridge and The Duke of Sussex will take part in the King Power Royal Charity Polo Day at Billingbear Polo Club on Wednesday 10th July. The match will raise funds for charities supported by Their Royal Highnesses.”

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Some much needed damage limitation, I guess. ?

Queen Elizabeth accompanied by the Duchess of Gloucester as Patron of the Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust opened the open Royal Papworth Hospital at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus today, July 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

Notice how wonderfully the Duchess of Gloucester greeted The Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom