The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Royal Highness

I think he will join his family for Christmas but he won't attend church.

Old 12-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Aristocracy

I think we won’t see Prince Andrew at the main church service but he may go to the early one where they have communion and normally drive.

Old 12-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Lyman View Post
I think we won’t see Prince Andrew at the main church service but he may go to the early one where they have communion and normally drive.
What is the time of the early Christmas church service?
Old 12-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post

Not sure but there are normally a few photos but from quite a distance. They are all dressed down(ish). In our village the early service is 8-8.30.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Here's a link to Sandringham Church Services and times.

https://www.sandringhamchurches.org.uk/services

8th of January,2020 -Death of HRH The Infanta Doña Pilar of Spain, Duchess of Badajoz,Dowager Viscountess de la Torre
Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Heather_ View Post
I do think Andrew will be at Sandringham, though perhaps he may leave earlier than normal for some time at the Swiss chalet? I don't think, though, that he will make the public walk to church. Not only would it be a distraction and in poor taste but could cause significant anxiety for his mother, his daughters, etc. and they've really all been through enough as a result of his mess.
If he goes to Sandingham I can't see him leaving 'earlier than usual' as he, and the girls, leave after the Queen's Speech to go to Sarah for the remainder of Christmas Day. Charles and Camilla also leave at the same time usually - Camilla to go to her family while Charles goes to Birkhall to bring in the New Year.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
If he goes to Sandingham I can't see him leaving 'earlier than usual' as he, and the girls, leave after the Queen's Speech to go to Sarah for the remainder of Christmas Day. Charles and Camilla also leave at the same time usually - Camilla to go to her family while Charles goes to Birkhall to bring in the New Year.
I thought Charles was usually around for the Boxing Day shoot and Camilla and he then went to Birkhall together around the 27th.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I think it would be nice if Princess Eugenie and Jack and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo spent Christmas at Sandringham with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:54 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I thought Charles was usually around for the Boxing Day shoot and Camilla and he then went to Birkhall together around the 27th.
Camilla joins him there after seeing her grandchildren.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I think it would be nice if Princess Eugenie and Jack and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo spent Christmas at Sandringham with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
Edo won't be there. He has family in the UK and will therefore spend Christmas with them.

I would like Eugenie and Jack to spend Christmas with Jack's family sometimes as well as with hers. She is so minor a member of the BRF that it really doesn't matter where she spends Christmas.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Majesty

A list part of Christmas should be spent with Grandparents, giving their age...
Old 12-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Majesty

I have read that Edoardo and Beatrice will spend Christmas apart, but will reunite for New Years.

They will spend New Years on the Mozzi property in Lamu, Kenya like they did last year.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 12-14-2019, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal pastry chefs are excited to share their recipe for ‘Cinnamon Stars’ with you to enjoy over Christmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6DguHont3-/
Old 12-14-2019, 01:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Edo won't be there. He has family in the UK and will therefore spend Christmas with them.

I would like Eugenie and Jack to spend Christmas with Jack's family sometimes as well as with hers. She is so minor a member of the BRF that it really doesn't matter where she spends Christmas.
The BRF Christmas celebrations are private and Eugenie is just as important in the family as is William! They're both equally HM's grandchildren.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

DM reporting staff party Monday and family lunch Wednesday, then HM will do State Opening Thursday. Guess we'll see her travel to Sandringham Thurs afternoon (usually Queen's speech from Throne is done by 12, back at BP by half past, change and time to jump on train) or first thing Friday ready to start her break, much needed this year it feels.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:11 AM
Royal Highness

DM is trying to make a stink about the Sussexes not being at Buckingham Palace Christmas events this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-parties.html

It's within their six week break and the Queen knew about it.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

BP released a statement about it before they even left saying they wouldn't be there and it wasn't a big deal and had been done before by other members of the family etc etc.

It's just the media trying to sell stories

LaRae
Old 12-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince George and Princess Charlotte will take part in the royal family's traditional Christmas Day walk this year, according to a report.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-make-21105568
Old 12-16-2019, 12:28 PM
Courtier

Ministry of Forestry in Fiji sent Prince Harry a Christmas Card; with updates on the "Dakua" tree that he planted during his visit there last year, as part of HM's Commonwealth Canopy.

https://theworldnews.net/fj-news/min...arry-with-love
Old 12-16-2019, 12:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Prince George and Princess Charlotte will take part in the royal family's traditional Christmas Day walk this year, according to a report.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-make-21105568
I think that will be the right decision. The children are old enough to now be introduced to a limited form of public duties like this.

Tags
christmas