British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that little guy is a happy little cutie!! Best picture I've seen of Archie yet! ?

Wonderful photo of a happy baby and his dad! Looks like the background is in the Vancouver Island surroundings that they have enjoyed during their vacation. What a good choice! I've been in the area many times and it really sweeps away cares and worries and makes one appreciate that they are alive to see such unique beauty in Nature. (of course, I might be prejudiced, seeing British Columbia is my home!)

Such a beautiful photo! Both Archie and Harry look like they're in their elements. I see some resemblance towards Meghan (especially around the nose and eyes) in Archie. He seems to be a bonny baby.

A nice way to end 2019 and to start 2020 from Sussex Royal.

Also the pic is in color! Thanks SR LOL

Such a great photo nice release on NYE by the Duke and Duchess.

Such a cute photo of daddy and son to ring in new year. Love their toques.

I grew up visiting Vancouver island as my grandparents lived in Victoria and other family up island nearer where they were. Dad actually still has a cousin in Saanich. It’s a wonderful place to unwind and get away from everything.

A great photo of both Archie and Harry. So nice to get a good closeup. I agree with you Zaira I can see a resemblance to Meghan. Here's hoping this little family have a good 2020 with less critcism.

It's Archie in a bobble hat! Archie is indeed adorable. I can see a definite resemblance to Meghan in facial features, though I believe Archie has Harry's hair colour.

The Sussexes have put up a review of their highlights of 2019 and included a brand new photo of Archie in Harry's arms near a lake in Canada, accompanied by a Coldplay soundtrack.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-harry-new-photo-archie-bobble-hat-new-year/

Last edited:
Archie is way too adorable.

Very sweet pictures of both princes with their children to close the year.

Beautiful picture of father and son! I hope they have a better year in 2020!

Adorable picture of Dad and son.

Looks like Christmas is wonderfully complete for the entire BRF now that the Sussex’s have officially appeared in Canada:

‪Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share an unseen picture of Archie https://mol.im/a/7841275 via @Femail‬

They have a host of people at Anmer Hall by the looks of it.

Oliver Baker, the Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley and Carole and Michael Middleton are back from the islands.

Isn't it Catherine's birthday next week? Given the children will be back in school maybe they are having a bit of a party weekend for her birthday. Nice to see the Marchioness of Cholmondeley there after all those ridiculous rumours and reports last year.

Oliver Baker, the Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley and Carole and Michael Middleton are back from the islands.
I didn't noticed Oliver Baker. Thomas van Straubenzee and James Meade with his wife lady Laura were there.

What I really like that these gatherings for Cambridges become traditional.

Finally I saw good picture of Oliver and his wife.

Isn't it Catherine's birthday next week? Given the children will be back in school maybe they are having a bit of a party weekend for her birthday. Nice to see the Marchioness of Cholmondeley there after all those ridiculous rumours and reports last year.

Agree on all points. How will the gutter press explain the presence of Lady Rocksavage??:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom