British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a wonderful photo, and so sweet of the Sussexes to share something that was a private moment.

Prince Louis is just adorable! I say it every time but this is my favourite Cambridge family photo to date.

I agree that this is their best family photo to date.

Many of have been wanting some relaxed pictures of the Cambridge family and now we have it. Beautiful picture of a very beautiful family.

What a magical picture of the couple watching their wedding fireworks. Just amazing!

I really like this photo from their wedding reception.

Love this picture. Everyone looks happy, relaxed. The outdoor setting is perfect.

Louis reminds me of how George looked at that age...cute and chubby Archie Bunkers. :lol:

Lovely. I saw a similar photo released last year of a couple watching fireworks at their Wedding reception. It’s a nice idea.

I've figured out what I like about that photograph the best. Its not just a photo that they're sending out as their holiday card but actually that photo captures the mood of Harry and Meghan throughout the past year. Its quite emotional and as they say that a picture paints a thousand words, its exactly what this photo does. ?

The Grenadier Guards performing Christmas Carols for Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace 2018-

It's a lovely idea and I love the photo. Very original shot for their first Xmas card together, showing a very special day in their lives.

Last edited:
Great photo. Happy to have informal fun photo instead if the stuffy head shots we have got of the kids recently, and the white background family pic. Reminds me of when the kids were tiny and we got more personal looks.

LOVE that we are finally getting something from inside that private reception.:lol:

Perfect photo! Just the two of them beginning their journey together <3

Really looking forward to next year's!!!!

This is hands down their best family photo! Natural and relaxed. Not too photoshopped or highly stylized/filtered as some of their past family shots have been. This photographer is a keeper.

The two eldest clambering around and then little sweet Louis with his pleased smile!

Louis is all Kate :)

Such a nice photo!
They look so happy and relaxed, just a beautiful family.

I don't like it.
Who wants to look at people's backs?
I suppose it is meant to be artistic, but it doesn't appeal to me.

What a beautiful photo to wake up to! This really is, hands down, my favorite picture to date of the Cambridge Five.

Just occurred to me. They REALLY love Frogmore. We got engagement photos from Frogmore this time last year. Now we have Christmas card with photo at Frogmore. I'm betting it's still Frogmore with Baby Sussex next year. :lol:

Beautiful photo. It really does capture what an amazing journey these two have been on. I agree with you, jacqui. Next year will be the baby, the dogs, and Frogmore Cottage. Cannot wait!

This is a lovely, magical photo from this couple's wedding celebrations. It seems like one that is framed and on prominent display in their home.

But I feel they've missed the occasion. Christmas cards are warm greetings to family and friends. This looks more like an artistic photo from a magazine spread-- lovely for its own purpose, but not this one. I felt a similar way about the engagement photo.

Just occurred to me. They REALLY love Frogmore. We got engagement photos from Frogmore this time last year. Now we have Christmas card with photo at Frogmore. I'm betting it's still Frogmore with Baby Sussex next year. :lol:

Yeah Frogmore is clearly important to them. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the family of three in the gardens next year. It is no surprise they want to raise their family there.

This is a lovely, magical photo from this couple's wedding celebrations. It seems like one that is framed and on prominent display in their home.

But I feel they've missed the occasion. Christmas cards are warm greetings to family and friends. This looks more like an artistic photo from a magazine spread-- lovely for its own purpose, but not this one. I felt a similar way about the engagement photo.

Perfectly stated. It's a lovely photo and one that absolutely should be prominently displayed in their home but I agree with you that it's more of an artistic, magazine spread type photo than a holiday card photo. I'd also agree with you about the engagement photo(s). Here's hoping that next year's card is a warm family shot.

It’s an ok pic but not really my cup of tea. Reminds me of Meghan and Trevor’s wedding invitation photo. They had their backs to the camera as well.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the one thinking that. For me christmas cards should be warm and colorful and jolly. Prince Charles is usually great at that and I can't remember one christmas card of his that I didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom