British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
Queen records message in White Drawing Room of palace:
Ahead of the recording of her Christmas message the Queen met senior staff from Sky News which produced this year's broadcast. The message was recorded in the White Drawing Room of Buckingham Palace
Royal - ITV News

At what time will the royal family head off to church?

Thanks for posting the photos. Hope Her Majesty is feeling better soon.

Like always Sophie is with the Queen :flowers:

Obviously Sophie wanted to walk with her daughter this morning.

I've read a report that Beatrice and Eugenie accompanied the Queen in the car - can someone confirm? and if so...another change this year.

By the way, HM looks wonderful today.

I love He Majesty's delighted smile. The family looks like they're have a nice Xmas.

Yeah, Beatrice & Eugenie arrived with The Queen at church and they left with The Queen afterwards.

Yeah, Beatrice & Eugenie arrived with The Queen at church and they left with The Queen afterwards.

Thanks!

Also I very much like the photo of Peter and Autumn walking to church, holding hands (photo at the DM). Very sweet - they look so happy.

Picture:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended Christmas mass with the Middleton family at St Marks Church in Englefield:
Fashionably Royal

Dman said:
Picture:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended Christmas mass with the Middleton family at St Marks Church in Englefield:
Fashionably Royal

Aw, glad we got to at least see them. Kate doesn't look like she's feeling well- I hope her Christmas was at least relaxing

That's a interesting brooch The Queen had on today. I don't think I've seen it before.

That's her new dove brooch presented by the British Jewelers Association for her jubilee.

Last edited:
great to see louise!! may be the next year we can see james too in christmas!
catherine look so tried!

where I can see the queen's message?

Very nice to see HM wearing her Jubilee brooch.

I do hope The Queen get off her feet because they look swollen.

The Queen's Christmas Message 2012: Live
tvpc.com - (TOP - BBC1)

A very nice and calm Christmas message from Her Majesty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom