British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess William is on shift then.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry & Prince George arrive for the Queen's Christmas lunch

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

Thanks for posting.

On the 'missing' list.

Princess Anne
Prince Andrew
Princess Beatrice
Peter Phillips
Louise
James
William
Prince Michael
Princess Margaret's family has not been photographed.

Not spotted but probably there Savannah, Isla is in the car with Autumn.
Mia's blonde locks are behind Zara.

It's great to see these pictures! In particular, Sophie looks lovely and the Duchess of Kent is look really well - so nice to see her as we rarely do these days.

Nice to see these pics. I hope they're having a good time.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Prince William is not at the Queen's lunch today as he had a private matter to attend to
Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures
HRH The Duke of Cambridge attended the memorial service for John Pelly (father of Guy Pelly) at St Michael's church in Mere, Wilts today.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Prince William is not at the Queen's lunch today as he had a private matter to attend to

British Royals ‏@britishroyals
George AND Charlotte were at the Queen's Christmas lunch with Kate & Harry. William attended a memorial service

Prince Harry and Prince George visit Buckingham Palace for Royal Family Christmas lunch | Royal | News | Daily Express

Where was Charlotte?
The Express claims she was with Maria but the seat next to Maria was empty.
Could she be sharing the seat with George?
Or maybe a companion to Mia with the Tindalls?

Charlotte would need a RPO with her so she wouldn't be by herself with the Tindalls. She can't be far away from Maria since George was with Kate.

According to reporter on Twitter, Princess Charlotte is in the back with Kate and George.

Richard Palmer said that Charlotte was there. She must be there since the nanny attended too.

It's great to see these pictures! In particular, Sophie looks lovely and the Duchess of Kent is look really well - so nice to see her as we rarely do these days.

I'm also happy seeing the Duchess of Kent looking so well, as you say she isn't seen out and about all that much anymore.

I wonder what was on the menu?

I do hope the Cambridge's will one day get an official car that will be able to accompany them and their kids.

The car today would be fine. Kick Harry out for William. Everybody fits plus a RPO.

The car today would be fine. Kick Harry out for William. Everybody fits plus a RPO.

Yeah I know, but I'm talking about an official limo or State car.

Where was Charlotte?
The Express claims she was with Maria but the seat next to Maria was empty.
Could she be sharing the seat with George?
Or maybe a companion to Mia with the Tindalls?

If you look closely the Duchess of Cambridge is seating in the middle of two car seats, so Princess Charlotte is probably with her

Nice to see everyone attend. Bit of a bummer that Louise and James couldn't go this year again due to school.

Nice to see everyone attend. Bit of a bummer that Louise and James couldn't go this year again due to school.

Quite a few are still 'missing'.

Princess Margaret's entire family
Peter Phillip
Princess Beatrice
Prince Andrew
Princess Anne

No pictures of Savannah and Charlotte.

Could Savannah be in school?

Last edited:
Quite a few are still 'missing'.

Princess Margaret's entire family
Peter Phillip
Princess Beatrice
Prince Andrew
Princess Anne

No pictures of Savannah and Charlotte.

Could Savannah be in school?
Savannah could be at school as she attends the school that Zara went to as a little girl. She could also be on the other side of the car behind the passenger, but she is likely at school.

I'm surprised Lord Nicholas Windsor's sons were there as i'm sure the older two are old enough to be at school. Schools all finish on different days but it's just a shame that the lunch couldn't be arranged for a day when all the children could go.

Nice to see Lady Davina's children in the photos too. Her kids are beautiful.

Last edited:
In one photo I see the Duchess of Gloucester driving her & the Duke into the palace. What is up with that? Usually it is the husband who drives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom